Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parvesh Kumar Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Parvesh Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
Hi my age 24. Male I am getting pain near anus. But when I go to washroom. Motion is not free. Sometimes blood also coming.
Sir, When I try to eat at that time my chest burns I have to drink water continues during my meals. And I was prescribed by doctor that it is due to gas they give me the medicine was RAZO-D they tell me to take for a month but now after one month it's not cure please suggest me something.
I have a back pain upper right on my shoulder its been a while I take medicine till it does not go away. And they said its a suspected gall stone or kidney stone can you help me give idea.
I am suffering from anal fissure from last 1.5 years .I am using anobliss it is very good but when I am stop using it the same issue will again happened.
I am 34 years of age and I was having burning sensation in my abdomen for which I was prescribed Ganaton Total, 1 tablet/day for 15 days and Vijylac 1 tablet/day for 10 days. 2 days after the completion of the course, I again felt the burning sensation but the intensity seemed less. So should I continue the same medication for some more time? Is it safe medicine for say 5-10 days more.
Muje kai dino se pet ke left side me nabhi ke pas halka dard rahta hai. Muje lag raha hai ki ye dard gas ki vajah se hai Please help me.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.