Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen YousuffYour feedback matters!
There's this white fluid that keeps coming from my private parts, and I would like to know why. I'm a teenage girl and a virgin, and the substance is white and similar in consistency to snot, but not always as thick. What can I do to prevent this?
I have 1 years 7 months old kid, but I have not got my monthly period. Can you pls suggest medicine to get my monthly periods.
My husband is trying to sex with me but he is not able to penetrate and I am virgin and actually its very painful for me and I am not letting him to in and both are trying from 10 days. Is there any problem with me. Or my husband.
My age is only 18. But my breast sagging. I want my breast to b stiff and erect what to do from sagging breast.
Me and my girlfriend we both were there in a physical relationship for almost around 4 years but the situation made us get separate and now she's getting married to other guy and she's too much tensed about her virginity thing that what's gone happen. Please help us in telling any solution for this so that she can live her life happily.
Dear sir/madam My wife has irregular menses that mean on 19 december 16 menses start and finished on 21st dec. I had sexual contact with her on 29th, 30th,31st, 1st jan, 2nd jan 17 to planning for conceive but unfortunately on 7th January 17 found menses starts again within 18 days. Pl tell me the reason? Which doctor I ve to consult? My semen analysis report Colour: white Volume: 2 ml Viscosity: medium Morphology normal: 65% Abnormal: 35% motility: 66% Cell count: 70millions/ml Thanks Ashok.
When sex is done in periods & the we are unaware whether protection failed or not then what to do. Also tell if periods stops when it occurs.
My nipples are inverted and breast size is almost nil. please suggest me some easier way to get rid of these problems.
My wife is not conceiving though she is under medical supervision for the last eighteen months. She is now taking Duphaston (1 tab. From day16 to 25) OvigynDSR (1tab. Daily) Clomipure (day3 to day 7) and Hucog hp5000 inj. Monthly once for the last two months. She only has been diagnosed with a minimum thyroid. Her age is 33years and she is a bit bulky. Kindly give me your valuable tips as what to do.
I am 29 years old working women and got married in Feb 2015 and trying to get pregnant from last year oct 2015. Before that my Husband uses Protection But till time I doesn't make it happen. And from last 3-4 months my periods also got irregular which never happens before. Is their any problem as none of us are suffering from any kind of health problem or disease.
I want to get pregnant, can you please suggest a lubricant name that we should use. My last date of period was 20/11/16 and my periods are always regular. So which dates will be more effective?
Hi. I am diagnosed with PCOS and the Doctor prescribed meprate tab 2 times a day for 5 days to induce period. It has been over 10 days now, after completing the course, but my periods haven't started yet. Please let me know how long does the medicine take to start working and whether I need to repeat the course once again? Thanks in advance.
My friend having a sex with her bf 3 months back .means sunday she's having a sex with her bf at that time bf used a condom next day when her husband came back to home from business trip she again have a sex with her husband now she is worried about sexual diseases.
I have irregular period problems. My last period date is 16-5-2016 after that till 30-6-2016 I have no periods. Further, I have make urine pregnancy test but it shows negative. After consulting with doctor she advised me to take system 200 mg tablet. Subsequently my periods are came on 9-7-2016 but very less bleeding was going and only for 1 and 1/2 days my periods are gone. Kindly guide me I am pregnant because I try for pregnancy from last one year.
'Congratulations! You're pregnant!' Almost all women long to hear these words and nothing should come in the way, even diabetes. So, if you are a Type 1 or Type 2 diabetic, here are a few things you should keep in mind to have a healthy baby.
- Your blood sugar must be monitored regularly: The most important thing you can do to have a healthy baby is to keep your blood sugar as close to normal before and during your pregnancy. Testing is recommended a minimum of four times a day. Glucose passes through the mother's blood to the fetus and hence if your blood sugar fluctuates, so will your baby's. High blood sugar levels are especially harmful during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy when the baby's brain, heart, kidneys and lungs are formed.
- Your pregnancy is considered high risk: High blood sugar levels can increase the risk of a miscarriage as well as the risks of your baby being born with birth defects. Diabetes can also increase the risk of developing preeclampsia during the second half of your pregnancy. This could result in a C section or premature birth. Thus, maintain regular checkups and keep your doctor in the loop of all your activities.
- You should watch out for signs of ketosis: When you have low blood sugar, the body produces ketones that can be passed on from you to your baby. This production of ketones is a result of the body's burning of fat instead of glucose to provide energy and can develop a condition called ketosis. Symptoms you should watch out for are stomach aches, nausea, fatigue, muscle stiffness, frequent urination and fruity breath.
- You need Vitamins and Supplements: Most women require vitamin and mineral supplements at the time of pregnancy. Of these, folic acid, iron, calcium and vitamin D are the most important. These supplements help in the healthy growth of the baby.
- You should exercise regularly: Maintaining a regular physical activity routine is very important for diabetics who are expecting a baby. This will help you regularize your blood sugar, relieve stress and strengthen your heart. Avoid activities that increase your risk of falling and aim for at least thirty minutes of daily exercise such as walking, swimming or yoga.
- Check your medication: Some medication can be detrimental during pregnancy such as cholesterol and blood pressure medication. Consult your doctor to find a suitable alternative, if needed. You may also need to change the kind of insulin you take and its frequency and amount. As you get closer to the delivery date, your insulin requirement may even double or triple.
The key to preventing complications during pregnancy is controlling your diabetes. So take your insulin regularly, maintain regular checkups and eat healthy. You need to be seen by your obstetrician more frequently. Your pregnancy will be monitored closely by more frequent ultrasounds and NST. If your sugar level remains under control and pregnancy is advancing well, a natural onset of pains is aimed for and a normal delivery is expected.