Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ParveenYour feedback matters!
Period start from how many age of girls and which age girl finish her period. Basically give age details start to finish age of girls period take time. How stop over fall blood during period.
Sir mene meri girl friend ko 25 tarik ko without condom intercourse krne ke baad I-pill di thi. 26 ko fir se without condom intercourse hua tha toh kya vapas I-pill tablet lena chahiye kya. 26 ko sir menstrual cycle ka 7th day tha. Sir I am in very tension. Usko vapas I-pill deni chahiye ya nhi?
I am 24 years old. I have missed my periods for about a week. I was worried if I have gotten pregnant. Please help me.
Hello Respected Doctors I am 45 years old and my wife age 30 years .today morning we did unprotected sexual intercourse and she take pill at noon. So I want to know there is any chance of pregnancy?
She has fibroid in her uterus. She did dnc test. Impression of histopathology report endometrial hyperplasia without atypia and chronic cervicitis is it any problem for her.
How to cure PCOD? I was diagnosed to have PCOD before 6 days. And ethisterone tab was taken BD fr 5 days till yesterday. How many days should I wait for menses?
The time we hve sex while intercoursing her vagina pain so I am not able to intercourse.Please tell.
I am suffering from menopause.My age is 41.My weight is 65.Due to that my blood flows very much.Can i remove my uterus. Do it have any sideeffects on body.Pls reply.Thankyou
Last month on 4th feb 2017 my periods ended. I had sex on 7th feb 2017. I took i-pill within 6 hrs after sex. I got a bleeding of dark brown or black color on 17th feb 2017. It continued for 2-3 days. I have not got periods till today. Its been more than a month.& there are no signs of pregnancy also. What should I do now? Please help.
Maintaining a healthy relation with your partner in bed is of utmost importance for your relationship, but it should also kept in mind that it is not the only factor which is important. Your sex life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With the advent of time, your sexual relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting.
Here are 5 tips following which you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Make Efforts and Moves: For people who are very busy and have got no time for their partners, a change in mentality is required. Instead of giving up on your sex life because of lack of time, make a move to find time and solve the problem. Taking time off will also relax your mind on account of which you can enjoy the sex better. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters. So never ignore them. All you need is give some effort.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Be unpredictable: An ever static, same old routine dampens your sex life. Making unpredictable moves, which have got something new in them as these add new life to your sexual relationship. Try the funniest and most charming moves to surprise your partner. This ensures everlasting freshness.
Your sex life is an important part of your relationship and you should try your best to maintain the passion throughout. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I Missed period for 12 days two times negative pregnancy test I have period on 12 the of august intercourse 20 the of august.
The ability to do work is defined as Energy. It is categorized into different types. Light energy is considered as one of the most important forms of energy. As a matter of fact, life on earth evolved because of Sunlight (The light radiations reaching the surface of the earth are adequate to sustain life; which makes other planets devoid of life). Without sunlight, we cannot perform our routine activities. The use of light in the field of Dermatology has been an old concept, but earlier it was being used in limited indications. After a thorough research, it has been highlighted that Light energy, if used adequately can give unmatchable results in the field of Dermatology.
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER) is one of the newer concepts in the field of Dermatology. Earlier it was termed as MASER (Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Amplification of Energy). Although the first Medical laser was discovered in 1961, it was approved for the use 2 decades later. Albert Einstein and many great scientists have contributed immensely for its inception. In the beginning, lasers were used exclusively in the industries. Advancement and curiosity in the scientific field led to its current scenario.
Laser in Industries and Medical field differ in their ionising properties. Industrial lasers are ionizing while the medical lasers are non ionizing. This makes them very safe to use (in human beings) and easy to handle (depending upon the expertise of the personnel). Another advantage associated with Lasers is their mode of action. They only act on the target tissue without affecting the surroundings. (Oral medicines affect the whole body. Topical medicines are unable to penetrate in most of the cases). An added advantage is the ‘Down Time’. With most of the lasers, there is no down time. Once the procedure is done, one can resume routine work. These are widely accepted in major cities as they are called as lunch time procedures (as the procedures do not require more than an hour; in most of the cases).
Unwanted hairs, Birth marks, Tattoos, Scars, keloids, Facial rejuvenation, Hair growth on scalp, Face lifts, Skin pigmentation, Skin conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis) and many more can be easily treated with Lasers.
Let us enter a new world of Dermatology where treatment options are designed to improve your general health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.