Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ParveenYour feedback matters!
Sir is it any sign of problem for us if there is delay of periods in my gf. We did everything safely and we did morning urine test also its shows negative result. So what's your view regarding this?
I am thinking for family planning so please suggest me that what precautions needed for successful intercourse like for healthy baby and when I make relation so I can pregnant to partner. Please suggest that what diet I can take before intercourse.
If uterus is week there is any chance to pregnancy and get baby, is there any problem due to this, if is there mean give me a valuable regards.
I am having irregular bleeding that is light bleeding can I know when is my overy release the next egg to get pregnant.
I am 43 years old. Not able to conceive. Can you suggest what is the next step. Any ayurvedic medicine there?
I am 4 months pregnant. I went for ultrasound found 15 mm stone in gal bladder .also found pancreatic infection .admitted 3 days in hospital. Infection is under control. Discharge from hospital. Now I have pain on my right side of stomach and when I am puking its Green coming out. Vomiting is green in color. What should I do?
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Doctor, my periods are always irregular. This time delayed for 10 days and then I got for 3 days bleeding which is too heavy. I am very weak now. How to control this problem every month ? I am 44 years old female. Please give me some remedy.
Hi Sir, My age is 25 years, my problem is, I tried unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 months ago she got a pregnant I tested 2 times with pregatest its positive. After that I given papaya after five 5 days month came but she told just 1day came just small bleeding and only one small tissue came. Please tell the full details of pregnancy cleared or its continuing please tel me any pills to stop please urgent. Hi Sir, My age is 25 years, my problem is, I tried unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 months ago she got a pregnant I tested 2 times with pregatest its positive. After that I given papaya after five 5 days month came but she told just 1day came just small bleeding and only one small tissue came. Please tell the full details of pregnancy cleared or its continuing please tel me any pills to stop please urgent. you. S. G Not taken. Tell me generally pls madam. Any possible to its cleared.
Hi, I am 26 years old girl married one and half years before and I am trying for pregnancy but would not attain being both of us are having good sex, kindly advice any medicine to be taken for this.
I am 23 years old am not feeling good from few days due to stomach pain. Even am unable to do work continuously getting backpain. Frequently headache and menses cycle is not coming properly. Could you please provide me suggestions.
I am not getting proper Periods and only one day the blood is flowing I am joining weight and loosing Hairs and my skin is getting worse day by day I have got pcod scanned it has been started how can I get rid of all these problems.
My periods is not normal it will late for 10 days every month and the bleeding is also very less compared to before. Is their any problem.
I have pcod problem .my age is 23 and married 2 years. My doctor now suggest a macgest Sr 200 mg tablet for twice a day, was useful to getting pregnant. Pls help me mam.
Hello Doctor, My Mother's menstruation cycle is not getting stopped. her age is 43 yrs, She got her periods January 1st 2015 and then it continued for almost 8 days, later it stopped for 5-6 days and again started, this continued till date. Due to this her haemoglobin reduced to 4.5. So our family doctor suggested to get her admitted in hospital and get the blood transfusion done. So we admitted her on 28/01/2015 and continuous 3 days the blood transfusion was done. In total there were 3 bottles blood transfused in her body. Along with the blood transfusion Pause-MF tablets were given just to stop her bleeding, as her bleeding was heavy. Also through saline Pause injection was given. This procedure made her HB rise till 10 and also bleeding stopped, but as the injection course was over the bleeding started again in heavy manner. We consulted one Gynaecologist who gave us solution to insert Mirena Device which would stop her bleeding and other Gynaecologist suggested to remove the Uterus. So my question is which procedure would sense effective in case of this problem? Will Mirena insertion be suffice? Will it have any side effects in future on my Mother's body? Also when we are supposed to remove the uterus? Does it have any side effects on post removal? If yes then please let me know. Below are the details of the sonography reports and blood reports. HB previously: 4.5 HB current : 10 Pap Smear Test : Normal Sonography details: Clinical profile: Menorrhagia Uterus is anteverted and measures 120*59*83 mm The endometrail echo is central and is thick (17.9mm hperplasia) No focal/diffuse uterine abnormality seen. A well defined this walled cyst with clear contents is seen in the right ovary. It measures 52*39mm. The left Ovary is (32*17mm) looks normal. No andnexal abnormality is seen. There is no free fluid see in the cul-de-sac. IMPRESSION : Bulky uterus with a thick endometrial echo. For further avaluation. Right ovarian cyst. Tablets given to stop her bleeding: Xamic (2 times a day) course for 3 days. Just need a avdvise on which would be the right procedure to be followed? Mirena or Uterus removal and also its side effects ans future complications if any? Thanks
My wife is in third month of pregnancy. She is having occasionally brown discharge. Sometimes it's red in colour. Ultrasound report says it's 5 week of gestation sac. Please suggest. She is now having gestofit 200 mg and duphaston 10 mg tablets.
Our 8 weeks pregnancy fetus is growing in fallopian tube and our genes has advised to abort it. Please urgently advise if we can save this pregnancy. Please help.
There are 2 types of syringes for insulin injection. 1 is made for 40 units per ml. Which is commonly prescribed by doctors. Which is suitable for 40units insulin per ml vial. 2 is 100 units per ml syringe suitable for 100 units insulin per ml vial. Use appropriate insulin syringe.