Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Parvathi JawalYour feedback matters!
My friend have un protected sex with her every month and take ipill. Every once a month. Is I pill safe ? Her age is 25 only.
I have PCOD. Took clomifene from 2 nd day till 5 days. Went for follicular monitoring. On day 18, took injection 5000 ,follicle size was 23 mm ,2 in no. In right ovary. Today day 21 went for U/s n discovered no rupture, follicle size 28 and 30 mm. Wat r d chances of conception in this cycle? Will dese turn into cysts. U/S showed mild free fluid.
I am 22 year old female I have issue regarding the menstrual pain. It pains alot during menstruation. The stomach and the back, sometimes I need to take injection or a tablet for the pain. Many doctors said that it cannot be treated it remains the same until the first pregnancy. What can I do to stop the pain during menstruation?
My wife 44 years old she adopt to copper t last five year, yet she removed. Nowadays what we should care about pregnancy.
Mere first time period missed hua to mai pregnancy test se check ki to positive kaa sign aaya 2 month baad mera bleeding start ho gya jab mai docter k paas gai to pata chala mujhe molar pregnancy hua mai 2 oct 2016 mei apna abortion karwai. Ab mai phir pregnant bnana chahti hoon? Mai apne husband ke saath relationship mei hoon without any protection? Now please help me what's the reason I am not get pregnant?
Hi. It is been 3 years I have been married. My wife never allows me to have intercourse. She is very much feared about that. I have talked to her about this and still it is failure. I went to doctor and they suggested for counselling and I consulted doctor for that also. But the counselling also failed as she never recovered from the sexual fear. Please advise me what else can I do to have intercourse because I need babies. Please help me. I have waited for 3 years and I can't wait more than this.
Hi Sir, I am newly married and one month before I had a sex with my wife. I had taken precautions but any how she is pregnant. But I do not want this baby so early. What should I do?
I am 32 years old female, delivered a baby 3 years back c section, post pregnancy weight had stabilised but my menstrual cycle never came back to normal ever since and past 2 /3 months my stomach is bloating and unnecessary weight gain inspite of strict diet and regular walks and exercise please help.
Hi. I had sex with my would be husband during the 1st day of my periods.& without no protection.& he ejaculated inside me. So I take a birth control pill. Is it ok? Is there any chance to get pregnant? please help me.
Hi doctor i'm late now 5 days last month 11th mine period started but this month only cramping and white discharge (mucus) so pelvic also paining please tell me i'm pregnant or delay period I don't have stress now I already have 1 girl baby she is 29 months now c-section first one. I removed coper-t also 11 months over I checked 3 days before it shows negative.
I am 25 years old female. Due to daily busy routine, my body becomes weak and got anaemic. So my doctor suggested me to take E-NEURON tablets. I took this medicine for one and half month after that I stopped taking this medicine. So is there any time period for that I need to take this tablet. Or will it effect my body?
During the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, 20 to 30% of women have vaginal bleeding. In about half of these women, the pregnancy ends in a miscarriage. If miscarriage does not occur immediately, problems later in the pregnancy are more likely. For example, the baby's birth weight may be low, or the baby may be born early (preterm birth), be born dead (stillbirth), or die during or shortly after birth. If bleeding is profuse, blood pressure may become dangerously low, resulting in shock.
The amount of bleeding can range from spots of blood to a massive amount. Passing large amounts of blood is always a concern, but spotting or mild bleeding may also indicate a serious disorder.
The most common cause is
A miscarriage: There are different degrees of miscarriage (also called spontaneous abortion). A miscarriage may be possible or certain to occur (inevitable abortion). All of the contents of the uterus may be expelled or not (incomplete abortion). The contents of the uterus may be infected before, during, or after the miscarriage (septic abortion). The fetus may die in the uterus and remain there (missed abortion). Any type of miscarriage can cause vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy.
The most dangerous cause of vaginal bleeding is
Rupture of an abnormally located (ectopic) pregnancy—one that is not in its usual place in the uterus—for example, one that is in a fallopian tube.
Another possibly dangerous but less common cause is rupture of a corpus luteum cyst. After an egg is released, the structure that released it (the corpus luteum) may fill with fluid or blood instead of breaking down and disappearing as it usually does. If an ectopic pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst ruptures, bleeding may be profuse, leading to shock.
In pregnant women with vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, the following symptoms are cause for concern:
- Fainting, light-headedness, or a racing heart—symptoms that suggest very low blood pressure
- Loss of large amounts of blood or blood that contains tissue or large clots
- Severe abdominal pain that worsens when the woman moves or changes positions
- Fever, chills, and a vaginal discharge that contains pus mixed with the blood
When to see a doctor:Women with warning signs should see a doctor immediately. Women without warning signs should see a doctor within 48 to 72 hours.
During periods can we have sex (from day 1 to day 4) with my partner and also from day 5 to day 7 can sex be done as someone needs his partner to be present then it should be done from day 8 to day 15, please correct if I am wrong and also during first three month of pregnancy sex is prohibited.
Maine periods ke time UNPROTECTED SEX Kiya Kya Mai pregnant ho Sakti hu agar haa to pregnancy rokne ke liye Kya Karu Maine esse pehle esi month me three times emergency pills Liya please help me Abhi Mai Kya karu.
White discharging from 3 months and that also getting smell can you tell why it is smelling and tell me what to take for this ayurvedic or normal medicine anything else tell me and also this month did not got period still, my date is 27.
Im a 39 year old lady, single. I have been facing issues of weight gain as have thyroid, lately discovered pcod- so only keep gaining weight.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer and reflection
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2012.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do; keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things.
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Forgiveness heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, don’t take it for granted – embrace life.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not least:
40. Enjoy LIFE!