Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parvathi B SYour feedback matters!
I am loss my hair slowly slowly and my big problem is my dandruff so please can you help me in the case.
Hi !i hav very black marks only around my lips .im diyeing with many home remedies ,even aloe vera .but they are nt going .plz suggest any cream .i also used soframycin. please suggest any cream. PlZzzzz.
What are foods that are necessary to take after coming from the gym. That is the healthy fruits wheat like this I am asking.
Helo doc. I am really worried about my virginity. I did not had sex and I did not used any tampon etc. But I could not see hymen. Whenever I see I only see a white thing covered. Where is my hymen? How does it look.
I have hair fall and dandruff too. My hair is very thin and short. Please suggest me to grow thick and long hair.
I am 18 years boy! Due to exams I am becoming fat. I wanna lose weight and cheeks without gyming. Because I have no time to spend in exercise. What do you say? Sir/madam.
Hello doctor my husband is getting fatty day by day. And he is having a very low bp also. He feels very weak .his sugar level is 75 (fasting) so I can not decide a healthy diet for him to make him fit. Please if you can suggest me one to follow. M very tensed about that. Waiting for your response.
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.