Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParvathammaYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years old and I run 9 kms every day. But I often get muscle pull in calf and muscles below calf. It's painful and takes many days to recover. Do I lack any vitamin or what's the deficiency in my body that I often get muscle pull. I eat vegetables and egg sometimes. Kindly guide me what I should eat and what vitamin do I lack.
I am having right shoulder pain and sometimes it makes worsen. Holding 1 kg weight makes my shoulder swollen. I have taken many medicines but there is no result. I also have take accu pressure therapy but there is no cure. Sometimes this pain makes me unconscious and affects my whole back. I can not put my shoulders straight because I makes me pain. I have applies my ointment but there is no result. Please sir help me with this.
Since from past six months I have wisdom teeth problem, I have facial and headaches pain and also my face joints means my upper and lower joints has be tight. What I have do for this problem.
I am suffering from pain on my left side shoulders, lower back, neck and some what in left leg. My age is 17 (teenager) please help me out to, deal with it as I think too much for the same.
What is vitamin d injection, is it oil and always painful? mine is 3. 01. I have pain in right leg' s mussels. Please should I see orthopedic or some oter specialist?
He have regular shoulder pain on his left side since last two months and feeling powerless. Wht can he do for that.
Hi sir I am 25 year old and I have a leg pain in my right side knee, and I can't able to walk sometimes when I have the large work to do. I have taken x-ray but doctors told nothing there in my knee, they prescribed to do some exercise regularly, please help me with this problem.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.