Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ParthasarathyYour feedback matters!
My brother is suffering from high fat. He has so much fat on his body. he has back pain. Head pain. And also chest pain can you suggest the best diet plan and the best medicine for my brother thanks.
I am a sports person with thin body I have problem while bending my knees. With a popping sound coming out of it.
I have a problem about back pain when I was working I don't want to use belt so please help me how to solve this.
Hi I am 28 year overweight female Bmi = 26. Met with an accident 2 years back which left me with my right knee medial meniscal tear and acl sprain. I am doing basic knee quads hams ex daily. But there is alwz 2-3/10 pain. Which worsens in winter. What more I can do for my knee conservatively. Is surgery or arthroscopy good option at this age. Please tell me because I am trying hard to keep my knee better.
If I do little hard work I get tire. My chest starts paining. Starts deep breathing. My blood pressure usual stays on high. On consultation of a local doctor I tested blood, kidney cholesterol etc test but it's came normal. Then. I tested kidney because I feel pain in lower back. Since 3 years now.
I am 45 year female and recently had a surgery called lambar spine l4-l5 before 2 month but I cannot feel any change and I cannot walk properly, cannot sleep properly. Will the blood circulation gets proper in my legs? when will it cure? wat abt my diet and excercises.
Hi. M having sever pain in neck from last 2 days. I am suffering from cervical. Please tell me what medicines to have.
I am 47 years of age hysterectomy done in 2005 . I have osteoporosis grade 1 so what tablets do u suggest for me
I am having high uric acid level and taking medicine zyloric. Does this have any side effect. Also how can deterioration of cartilage of knee joints prevented.?
I am suffering from hand finger pain in joint last 6_8 month. My age 34 year. When I use phone then I feel like dead finger. I can not lift bucket of water. Pls advise. Which medicine should I take.
Hi this question is for my wife. From last few months she is feeling numbness in her wrist and that also few portion of her wrist (near palm, sometimes itching started and sometimes she feels that there is fluid and numbness. Please suggest.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.