Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Partha Pratim Das
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Partha Pratim DasYour feedback matters!
From last 2 days after morning wake up and while before sleeping my leg muscles pains a lot and hands muscles and fingers joints pains what is the reason.
I am 83 male have left knee arthritis, the cartilage totally gone. I couldn't be operated for knee replacement, as I have left aortic aneurysm. I use jiva oil in the morning for a light massage take osteobioflex tablet green lipped mollusca extract and alternate days brufen 400 mg wear knee braces and complete all walking within the house. Carrying on like that. Don't go out much, except for walks inside the complex corridor. Any advice?
I see a black spot on my right leg exactly at centre from knee and ankle. Whenever I touch It feels itchy ann I had to scratch on it to get relief and the skin at that spot feels a bit hard and dry. It release a kind of white dry flakes. I went to a local dermatologist and he prescribed Onabet cream I applied it for some days but of no use. Please suggest what it could be.
Hi, I'm suffering from nightfall since last 1 year. Hence sperm count is low. Can't handle that weakness anymore. I also have sciatica nerve pain on the left leg. And lower back pain on the right side. Give me some suggestions about this.
I have mild slipped Disc and do not have sciatica problem however just recently my feet start to hurt when I walk on hard surface and sometimes burn so bad that I have to use a cool pad. What could be the issue?
Hi, what I want to say is that I hear from my mother and other relatives that I used to be of fair complexion in childhood. But now really my skin complexion has got much dark. My query is can this happen. Can it get darker with age. With that I'm also having much mental pressure since 2 years. Is it possible? Or if it is then how to get back my previous complexion.
An year ago I gone for arthroscopy and arthoscpoic notchplasty. In right knee Implanted with puddu plate and allograft in high tibial osteotomy. But my knee didn't recover fully and also while walking have bend in my knee, can not able to bend my knee as the other. And also done physiotherapy for an year but the condition. Is still tje same. Please help me to walk as before.
I have pain in my heel n on d side of the left foot and pain on the right foot below the toe. Spl wen I get up in d morning or if im sitting in 1 place for long.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"
Leg cramps is a very common condition which is characterized by tight and painful leg muscles. The calf muscles are the most commonly affected; it can spread further down to your thighs and feet. Once the cramping gets better, you might experience a tender leg coupled with a numbing feeling for a few minutes.
The causes of leg cramps are varied. If it is caused due to an underlying condition, it is known as secondary leg cramps. The causes of secondary leg cramps include vigorous exercises, pregnancy and usage of certain medications. The cramps cause the muscles of the leg to shorten and contract, thus making you lose control of the affected muscle.
How can homeopathy help?
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which is very holistic in nature. The goal of homeopathy is to focus on the causes of a disorder rather than just curing the symptoms. Homeopathic remedies do not yield any side effect unlike the conventional treatments. Apart from treating the symptoms, homeopathic remedies also help improve your overall wellbeing.
There are many homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat leg cramps. The remedies are focused on treating any underlying condition that may be causing these leg cramps, apart from relieving the symptoms. The first step of the treatment is to diagnose the condition, which is done by a trained practitioner. You will be asked questions pertaining to the cramps and your diet. Once the diagnosis is complete, the medications are prescribed based on the diagnosis.
There may be certain dietary restrictions that you may have to follow for the medicines to work at their optimum best. This system of medicine might also require you to not carry out any form of heavy work that involves the legs as rest is required to boost the process of recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.