Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Parshuram

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Parshuram General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Parshuram
Dr. Parshuram is a popular General Physician in RT Nagar, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Shanmuga Nursing Home in RT Nagar, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Parshuram on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shanmuga Nursing Home

#9/8, Sultanpalya Main Road, RT Nagar. Landmark: Opposite To SmartShop & Near Shanimathama TempleBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Parshuram

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

From last few weeks, I am having a light pain in the upper left side of my stomach/abdomen. Pain is more like a feel when someone stays hungry for long. It's kinda uncomfortable pain, though not constant. Any idea what it may be or is it related to stomach gases.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
It more likely iooks due to acidity. Take panticid-dsr twice daily before meals. Get your usg abdomen done to find out any internal cause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey i'm a 17 years old virgin guy. My girlfriend and I've just decided to have sex but there is a lot to worry. We want to minimise the risk of pregnancy as far as possible. Is the pull and pray method something to rely upon? Can I wash my penis before sex to remove the dirt or precum and then remove my penis from her when I'm about to ejaculate?

Yoga & Naturopathy Specialist, Delhi
You are only 17. It is not right to indulge in premarital sex. You should instead concentrate on your studies and career. If you are really a friend of your girl friend do not break her virginity before marriage because she may have to face some problems if she ultimately has to marry some one other that you. Remember, such relationships at this age do change with maturity. Here I presume that you do not have any marriage plans for at least 7-8 years. That is a long period of time.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Sir I am facing problem of hydrocele from 15-20 days And Some time This Started Pain please help me and Give Me a perfect Proscription please.

Certificate in Basic Course on Diabetes Management, CCEBDM Certificate in Diabetes, MBBS
General Physician, Pune
Hydrocoele is collection of fluid inside scrotal sac. The diagnosis will have to be confirmed by direct examination by a General Surgeon. If confirmed small hydrocoele may get reabsorbed spontaneously. Otherwise Surgeon may ask for cerian investigations to elicit certain cause. Surgical intervention may be a usual option. See a Surgeon.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have weakness since last 3 months and before I was suffering from typhoid so now what do please suggest me.

General Physician, Gurgaon
I recommend you to take Tablet Daily(Nutrilite) after personal consultation this supplement has shown wonderful result consult me for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problems for enjoying sex with wife. Let me suggest how to enough time to satisfy self and she also?

General Physician, Nashik
1. First, there are a few lifestyle changes that shall help:         Lose weight if you are overweight.    Quit smoking.    Cut back your alcohol consumption, especially before sex.    Don’t use illegal drugs.  Exercise regularly.    Reduce stress. 2. Start doing Kegel Exercises
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My head is paining and also I can not sleep timely and I am also not felling well.

General Physician, Chandigarh
You can take tab paracetamol 500mg for headache and make a daily routine of all your activities with good proper timings for everything including sleep and then follow it strictly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 years I have breathing problem. Since 2 years I consulted many hospitals but no use.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Are you a diagnosed case of asthma. Spirometry if not done yet. Xray chest and cbc to r/o out any lung pathology.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor, Mujhe chronic pancreatic hai. Or mujhe bohot problem hoti h Isse bchne ka solution btao.

General Physician, Noida
Take fat free diet use enzyme preparations with meal do not take alcohol take booster doses of Vitamin A and D regularly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have infection towards dust and smoke, which causes continuous sneezing. What should I do?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Is your dust allergy is severe? dust allergies are caused by many substances like pollen, mites, wood etc. Many lifesyle changes can help: avoid using galichas\carpeting instead go for hardwood or vinyl\ tiles floors. Vacuum upholstered furniture such as sofas. Wood, leather, plaster, or metal furniture is better for dust allergies. Replace drapes with roll-up window shades. If you must have curtains, wash them in hot water each season. Get rid of stuffed animals, stuffed furnitures, soft toys, and other dust collectors. Once you get the allergy then it can be cured by use of certain medications which I may prescribe. Do reply back for medication prescriptions. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mind always think about sex and porn and I get pre cum please help me to stop pre cum and wet dream too.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please use -- natural aphrodisiacs which can improve your libido and prevent premature ejaculation. This would include carrots, fennel seeds, celery, bananas, garlic, onion, ginger, shellfish, lettuce etc. - including these foods in your daily diet will ensure that you remain free from sexual problems, including premature ejaculation. Also take a dose of acid phos 1m/single dose and revert after 2 weeks. Avoid watching porn.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What should I have to do regarding my problem pain in chest some time it is both side.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear Lybrateuser, - Your pain could be due to acidity - chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, do not lye down for about an hour after meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime - Avoid fried, spicy, sour & junk food - take syrup Gelusil, 2 teaspoonful three times a day half an hour after meals - have 7-8 glasses of water for proper digestion - do regular exercise like walking, jogging, playing games, swimming, also do yoga & deep breathing for 5-10 min daily morning to keep your body fit.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from sever headache from last seven days & please tell me a suitable precaution.

General Physician, Delhi
U might be suffering from tension type headache. Use tablet brufen sos. And do pranayam daily do avoid these symptoms in future.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor, I have just done fasting blood sugar and the result is 104mG/DL. Can you PLEASE let me know whether it is normal range or some thing serious for diabetics. Thanks in advance Shruthi.

MBBS, Diploma in Diabetology, Certificate Course in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (CCGDM), Post Graduate Course in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
It is in the pre diabetes range. You must do a 2 hour post 75 grams glucose test as well as hba1c to confirm. Both are blood tests and done in any local lab. It will help in deciding furthur treatment.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 26 years old and I am suffering from fever from last 3 days, I am consulting the doctor and she said might b its malaria bt in my blood report is negative n my fever is as it is so please help me n solve out my prob.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2. Cold sponging sos 3. Drink plenty of water 4. Take rest 5. If no relief do blood examination like esr, cbc, widal/ typhidot test, blood for mp/malaria antigen and dengue antigen (ns1) test, urine re/me after consulting physician and follow the advice and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I've got my Blood tests done for 87 different parameters Vitamin B12 is on a deficient side even less the lowest limitSuggest some supplements or injectable.

M. Sc. Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics, B.Sc-Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Visakhapatnam
Vitamin b-12 is mostly available only in animal foods: meat, fish, poultry, eggs, and dairy products. You can also get this important nutrient in some nutritional yeasts, as well as from fortified cereals and soy milk. Vegans need to take a vitamin-b supplement daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Is masturbating using banana peel safe. I take the fruit out and insert my penis inside the peel and masturbate. Will that harm my penis.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
If you do it with tight fist, constriction of vessels may result giving shrinking of penis problem later. If already this problem, pure, classic tila is the way out. If not, pl try not to let it happen.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Post anal sex with wife I had blisters type on foreskin. Unable to pull skin backwards. Skin getting ruptured pain at foreskin. Kindly help.

General Physician, Cuttack
Anus is rich in bacteria. Anal sex can transmit infection, Sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, gonorrhoea,HIV, hepatitis B &C, HPV infection. It can cause Anal warts, anal tear, weakness of anal sphincter, incontinence of stool. Get yourself examined by doctor/Skin specialist and follow the advice and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed