Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parmila NichantYour feedback matters!
- Dengue fever is caused by dengue virus that spreads through mosquito bite (aedes).
- This mosquito bites usually in day time unlike others that bite at night.
- This musquitoes develop in small water pockets like flower vases, (offices and homes) unused toilets, dried leaves holding water, thrown out plastic bottles and containers.
- Keep your house hold and sorroundings free of garbage and water collections
- Change water every 2 days in the offices/houses in wases and decorative items
- Cover your feet
- Wear full sleeves
- Presence of high grade fever with headache, eye pain, back pain with reddish colour of skin and tiredness can be clues to dengue.
- Take plenty of liquids and consult doctor for further testing to detect early.
I had an intercourse on 3.7.16 unprotected. My period date was due on 14.7.16. On 13.7.14 I had spotting followed by bleeding next day without any period symptoms and cramps. Am I pregnant?
I am getting severe stomach pain during periods, I have tried home remedies but it doesn't work. What to do?
I am currently on femilon and this is my third sheet. I had unprotected sex with my partner on 4th day of my period exactly a month ago. Then started femilon 2nd sheet the next day. But I feel like my stomach size is increasing. Am I pregnant. Need help. I am unmarried.
HELLO my last period was on 4 feb and i had sex on 23 and doctor confirmd me that i ovulate on 24 and today on 25 m filling dull frm morning and my nipples gets hard is it sign of preganncy i am expoecting my next period on 4th march
I am 23 weeks pregnant. My weight before pregnancy is 48 kgs. But now weight reduced. My baby's foetal weight after 22 weeks is 315 gm. Is there any problem for my pregnancy. What type of foods can eat to gain weight. How many kgs weight needs for me?
I am 40 years female. I am suffering from IBS. Taking medicine like zolpidem and mirtazipine since 5 years. I suffer from hyperacidity during menstrual. Is this the problem due to above medicine. I even suffer from insomnia during menstrual even on taking above medicine. Is there any other medicine for sleeping as I think the above medicine is causing stomach problem. I always feel my stomach is empty even after eating. So not able to sleep properly. I am taking pan 40 almost regularly. During menstrual my stomach problem starts mainly nausea and burning sensation. I even follow strict diet. Still there is problem. Please help me to come out of this.
My cousin is suffering from Frenulum breve , he has full erection but his foreskin doesn't retract fully. Please treatment should not have anything related to circumcision.
She had sex many times with his boyfriend after a long time when they both come to their parents they will not accepted that relationship and the relationship was broke now the the girl is going to married with some one else after 7 months she has a tension that she is not a virgin she is in stress that my future relationship is becoming not good because her husband will get to know about her every thing on 1st night when she will not bleed. Please suggest something to protect her life that was her past mistake please give her some solutions.
Bathing soap vs. Body wash: what's better when you take a shower?
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin.
I m 31 weeks pregnant. Scan shows the breech presentation of baby. Now cesarean is the only solution or there is any chance of normal delivery. Too much worried abt cesarean. please help.
I am 29yrs old lady with complaints of pcod and hypothyroidism. I dont have child and its 3yrs of our marriage. Tell me doctor what all are treatments for this diseases.
Mam I have unprotected sex with my partner on 2nd of october and taken unwanted 72 within 3 hrs and today is 8th of oct I do not have any withdrawal bleeding and I have backache. Me and my partner have done protected sex yesterday and day before yesterday as I always have my periods after doing sex but unfortunately its not working. And one more fact is that in past I have also done unprotected sex and taken unwanted 72 and after exactly 5 days I got my withdrawal bleeding but now its 7th day I have not get my periods. Please suggest me. Some solution, is it necessary to have withdrawal bleeding please help me I am very much tensed lastly I have taken unwanted 72 on 11th of august and I got my withdrawal bleeding on 16th of august then I have my periods on 16th of spt. normally before this I have taken unwanted 72 on 2nd of july nd got my withdrawal bleeding on 7th of july nd then got. My periods on 7 th of august normally.
I am 3 months 2 days pregnant. However my pregnancy is through IVF 1st cycle. I am on duphaston & sustain (insert one), frolic acid, iron & calcium tablet. Still my doctor says to continue all 3 for 1 more month and later will see. I am confused. How long I have to take these many medi.
I have a problem of vagina discharge. Can you tell me what is reason for this. Any medicine which will help us me. Or any homemade medicine.
Hi. I have pcos and my gyn put me on fertomid this month. Today is the 2nd day. I need to know when can we plan to have baby. Like what is the best time to do intercourse to have baby through fertomid. And what is the success percentage?
I get yeast infection frequently .like once in a month. I apply clotrimazole cream Up (canesten) .den it cures. But this time I got infection again and my inner labia is paining.
Hello doctor, we are trying for second baby since last 1 and 1/2 year. BT haven't conceived. I was gone through thyroid test and it is positive so took medicine for two months which made thyroid normal, BT still am not conceiving. I am using thyroid medicine still. I want to know whether any other reasons are there for not getting pregnant. I want a detailed information. Please help me.
Hi, This is sex related question. Me and my girlfriend want to have sex. We fortunately got the time for it. We Both are virgin. The problem is her periods can start any day, last time it was 25th of march. So the question is, if we have sex, then does she feel pain more than normal. Is it safe to have sex just before the periods. Please give me suggestion. Thanks for your time.
Pregnancy is a beautiful period in every woman's life. Lots of physical, mental and emotional changes occur during pregnancy and the best way to cope up with them is exercise, also known as pregnancy yoga or antenatal exercise. Working out when you are expecting is great for you and your baby.
Benefits for mother and baby of Pregnancy Yoga:
- Increased sense of well being,
- Improves body muscle tone and relieves tension
- Ensures healthy weight gain,
- Cardiovascular and respiratory fitness
- Maintain a stable body position
- Decrease in pregnancy related muscle problems, joint pains, constipation, abdominal bloating,
- Reduces fatigue and helps manage stress
- Increases endurance and strengthening muscles
- Help relieve back pressure
- Improve posture and balance
- Improve circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Helps prepare for the strain of labor
- Increased chances of natural labor and childbirth
- Improves self-image
- Regains figure faster
- Prepare for immediate postnatal period
- Stretches for lower back
- Upper back stretch
- Pelvic Tilts
Guidelines for exercise:
- Exercise at least three times per week
- Avoid exercise in supine position after first trimester and prolonged motionless standing
- Modify exercises according to maternal symptoms and fatigue levels
- Avoid exercises that could cause loss of balance or falling (ballistic exercises)
- Have adequate diet
- Hydration before, during and after exercise
Things to know while doing exercise or pregnancy yoga:
- Consult your doctor first
- Start after 12-14 weeks
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Keep at least 3-4 hrs gap between meal and exercise
- Early morning is the best time
- Avoid becoming too hot or overheated
- Be gentle- avoid stretching or straining muscles/joints.
- Medical problem- consult doctor- do under strict supervision
- Listen to your body
- Never exercise till exhaustion or breathlessness
- Heart rate should not > 140/min
- Take frequent breaks during exercise
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Eat healthy diet- plenty of fruits, vegetables
Discontinue exercise if:
- Light headiness
- Excessive dryness of mouth
- Abdominal cramps
- Severe pain/ uneasiness
- History of vaginal bleeding