Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Parmila NichantYour feedback matters!
This is the one thing you should NOT do before sex
Follow this tip for better sexual health and an even better orgasm
Do you have the habit if peeing before or after sex?
A Recent study has shown that urinating before sex makes it more likely that you will catch a urinary tract infection.
That it was a common misconception that one should pee before having sex, as opposed to keeping it in and releasing it only after the deed.
It is much safer and better for your health to pee after sex. It is actually mandatory that you do this. So the best thing you can do for your sexual health is to hold you pee until when you are done as having sex after peeing is the number one cause of post-coital urinary tract infections, also known as honeymoon cystitis.
'Bacteria have tiny pilli that act as Velcro hooks, which allow them to attach themselves to the urethral lining,' says the doctor, adding that holding on helps clear a possible infection by helping dislodge it.
Finally, he also mentioned that this mostly applies to females rather than males, as opposed to the usual thinking.
Most women have actually reported that holding their pee before sex has led to even deeper orgasm.
From past 3 month I am doing regular sex with my wife without any kind of protection. Every month she miss her period by 5 to 10 days and then suddenly her periods starts. My question is despite regular sex why she is not getting pregnant. Is there something to worry about because we both are healthy?
I want to delay my periods in the coming month. I have been having a cycle of 32 days since January. I got my last periods on 1st April night, and I am expecting the next one around 3rd June. Which medicine should I take? I want my periods to begin from either 5th or 6th June. I have thyroid under control the tsh level is 2.790 and I am taking thyrox 50 mg for the same. And how should I take the medicine? How many times a day. And will it have any side effects?
I am 22 years woman. M 6 week pregnant. This is our first child. Today we had a sex in morning. We sex in a week. I never get bleeding or pain. It will nt harm to my child na. M little worried.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.