Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hi doctors I have some skin diseases which will itch the skin in cool climates mainly in winter season. I am using creams every time but I am unable to find the permanent solution for that. Can you please help me.
Hi, my skin is very sensitive. Very frequently I face itching on my face and forehead, doctors says I have allergy of hair oil and I should not use it, also he said that I should avoid to go outside in daytime. Wha I came to know frm my experience is that I have some allergy of shaving cream, I have changed my shaving cream but it dosent solve this. Pl help me what should I do?
Last year in may (2015) I developed an infection in the area above my vagina and also around my anus. The circle was powdery on scratching and itched a lot and it uses to bleed because of excessive itching. The infection was so contagious that my room mate got it too. I applied a cream and maintained a lot of hygiene. Now I'm sure the infection is gone but on my frnt. Below my navel up to to panty line there is a dark black circle and same around my anus too. The hips look worse. Because of dryness it still itches too much and bleeds when I do it. I'm getting scared because it's more than one year. I'm sure the infection didn't reach my vagina. It was just the area around it.
I am suffering due to enlarged prostrate gland. As I am not in favor of surgery, I had taken treatment in homeopathy. While taking homeo medicines I used to have some uneasiness as if due to acidity. Even after three months of medication I didn't feel the improvement I am expecting. Further my eye sight also became strenuous. First I thought it may be due to my age - I am 57 now - but later felt due to deficiency of vitamins. After taking 30 capsules of becadex one each per day my sight improved considerably. Also my prostrate started feeling much easy. I am yet to take the next scanning please advise me whether the enlargement of my prostrate is due to the deficiency of vitamins.
I have a lot of scar marks on my face of pimples my skin is slight dark so it will be seen clearly what is the solution.
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.