Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Paritosh PandeyYour feedback matters!
I have a 12 year old boy with klin (chromosome xyx) syndrome. He cannot speak and walk. He can manage a wheel chair. Active to some extent. Only one testis is visible. Head is slight; y bigger. Fair and lovely. Where can I get right treatment for such a child and what is that?
I am 62 plus. About 12 years back I had a road accident in which there was no serious external injury but I had a flat fall on the road and at that time felt that my spine was fractured because I was not even able to breath properly. After helped by bystanders, gathered courage and with very great difficulty drove back to my home which was 23 kms. After overdose of pain killers, hot fomentation and analgesic massage, I recovered within 3 days and was back on normal routine work. But after that I developed trembling in my hands, when I am under pressure or even a slight tension or anxiety. Gradually it increased and now at times when I am in hurry to do something or to go some where or have even a little pressure apart from hands I feel mild shiver in my whole body and in such situation I feel difficulty in putting my signatures properly. But I drive car without any difficulty even under tremendous pressure when my whole body appears to be not under my conrol. I use to brisk walk for about 5 kms and sprint running for about 500 mts and also some breathing exercise. I am not diabetic. However little hypertensive. No other pathology. Am I developing parkinson? is it curable or otherwise?
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My son is suffering from severe headache for the last six months and about three years back also while he was a student of architecture he had similar type of headache.Ct scan,mri-brain scan,mri-spinalscan, and color doppler test all shows no abnormality. A good neurologist of chennai who consulted him for a few weeks declared him normal. But he still complaints that he has headache however it is subsided by 50% now. We tried accupunture and yoga theraphy also(by qualified persons ).He is unable to concentrate and hence not going for work . He does'nt havr thr problem of vision also . He is 23 yrars old. Also while he was a kid he attended a boarding school. He is not sure whether he had any injury to his head at that time. Also the mri brain scan taken 3 yrs back also had no abnormal reports . Pls advice.
My dad is suffering from high blood pressure from past 12years. After his fast attack of bell's palsy. Ever since, he is dealing with high blood pressure. And from past few days, his pulse rate is going over 100. Can you tell us what could be the problem? His last ECG report was OK, which was done a month ago.
Hi my father is paralysed since 8 months due to brain hemorrhage and still treatment is continuing by neurosurgeon but they still unable to talk properly and not able to walk alone can you anyone please suggest me which treatment can I provide them. Note: right side paralysed.
I am 64 yrs having sugar, bp and cholesterol, taking medications. Please of late having problem while walking causing imbalance. Please ct scan of brain done - no probs - report says - please age related cerebral and celebellar atrophy. Done some physio, but no improvement, your valued opinion solicited.
I am suffering from migraine from last 1 year and day by day it's getting worse. I have tried medicine but it is just a temporary solution. What should I do to improve it.
I have noted that from the past one week, my hands and legs are becoming numb/sleeping within 5-10 seconds of non activity. Please help me.
Tips to Overcome Migraine:
- Stay well hydrated by drinking lot of water and other fluids.
- Never skip meals.
- Close eyes and rest.
- Get adequate sleep, as insufficient sleep may also trigger migraine.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Eat a proper balanced diet and maintain regular eating habits.
- Increase intake of omega 3 fatty acid-rich foods like flax seeds, walnuts, etc·
- Take a high-fiber diet- whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid consuming foods heavy in sugar and simple carbs.
- Don’t Stress·
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid fried foods.
IM 22 years and im having migraine attacks everyday is due to the computer job or anything else? I have to sit in front of the computer for about 9 hours per day. Please reply as soon as possible.
I am having severe headache sometimes and the pain happens like heartbeat and also eyes also hurt too much and feel heaviness in my brain. So what's the problem with my brain I am having?
Epilepsy is a common neurology problem. We need to have proper diagnosis and treatment. The medications need to be taken very regularly. Make sure to sleep for at least 6 to 7 hours.
Hi, I am asking this question for my mother she have a regular migraine problem. Does it have a complete solution? What is the main causes of it?
Hi, My wife having migraine pain due to headache, I see to many Doctor, but not satisfied, pls suggest.
My migraine doctor got an xray done and said I have a bent nostril bone and it is causing sinuses to be filled with water and hence it triggers a migraine. It was me who pushed hard at against my nostril bone regularly to not have a big nose 13 years back and the size of my nose reduced since then and Now I realized after my doc said it was the problem, I surely can recall that after my experiment with nostril I got this migraine and regularly got throat infections and still getting it. I always get sinus water flowing out with throat infections. And a year I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Even this is indirectly linked to it I think as the throat infections might have triggered an immune attack. What should I do to normalize my nostril again so that I don't get sinus and migraines at least? I pushed it in to make smaller and suffering from 13 years but I can't push out myself. Is there a way out?
Epilepsy is a brain triggered disorder that can result in the affected person having seizures or convulsions of the body. Such convulsions last about a few minutes and the person undergoing epileptic seizure might be unaware of what’s happening to him/her during those brief moments. They may recover and appear disoriented for a few minutes more.
Epilepsy can’t be cured but is treated through medicines called anticonvulsant drugs.
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder brought about due to unusual electrical activity in the brain
- The person having the disorder can have episodes of seizures where there can be sudden involuntary movements of the person’s whole body and shaking of the arms and legs lasting a few minutes
- The condition can occur to anybody irrespective of age but children seem to suffer more from the condition following a head injury or emotional trauma
- Electroencephalogram or EEG is the best way for the doctor to understand the exact nature of the disorder and this will help in the treatment.
- Treatment through drugs is the most popular way of keeping the convulsions under check
- Medically, if the patient goes without seizures for a few years under regular medication then there is every possibility the person may not suffer further convulsions
- Apart from medication, dietary regulations have also been adopted by many physicians to treat the condition. Low carb and high protein items are advised as a way to reduce/stop the epileptic seizures
- In some cases, the doctor might decide to conduct a surgery to remove the aberrant part of the brain to treat the individual for epilepsy
- People with epilepsy have to take a lot of precautions in their daily routines to avoid getting seriously injured if they were to suffer a sudden attack of seizures
- Driving and swimming are to be avoided by them
- People standing around can help reduce the suffering by turning the person over to one side and offering a support to the head. Care can also be taken to remove any object that can cause injury to the person while having the convulsions.
- Some doctors study the pattern of the seizures occurring and help in regulating them in such a manner that the person gets the convulsions only in the nights while asleep
- This can limit the damage done to the person and can also help the person in going about normal routines
- Parents must inform the school authorities if their children suffers from epilepsy so that they can provide first aid to such students immediately if episodes occur in school
Epilepsy is a brain-related disorder that can cause the person to go through involuntary shaking of the body and the limbs. It is usually treated with drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.