Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parinitha K RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have more stretch marks in my lower belly portion. Please suggest me how to vanish those. Thank you.
Meri skin kaafi black hoti jaa rahi hai please suggest me some any face cream jisse skin bright lagne lage withot side effect.
From 12 years I have dark spot (dark circles) under my eyes I did take medicines many time before 8 years but no profit. But in these past 8 years I didn't take any medicine coz doctors says it will be fine according to your age. Now I'm 18 years old but they still same dark circle. Please tell me any treatment, ointment, tube, gel,tab. Etc.
I am 39 year old. I have acne problem for last 3 years. I have used many antibiotic creams, still now using antibiotic ointments. But, there is no result! What can I do now?
Hi Doctor. I am facing issue of lipomas. I am having 3 of them on my right arm. Can you please suggest me something on this.
I have a very dark lips. Can you please tell me how get pink plumpy lips. I had that kind of lips before. But lips are getting darker day by day. Please help.
I have psoriasis from past six years I taking treatment from ayurveda can you tell any other treatment I want to take.
My forehead has been severely tanned because of years of exposure to sun, how can I get rid of it over a period of time.
I am just 11 or 12 years old but I have white hair what to do now give some idea to treat it please mail me and thank you for helping me.
1. Start using moisturising or creamy soaps or body wash. Avoid frequent bathing.
2. Moisturise your skin soon after dabbing off the water after a shower or bath.
3. Daily apply any gentle oily or less oily cream or olive oil or pure cow ghee (depending upon what suits you) as first thing after washing your face in the morning.
4. You can choose to scrub your facial skin gently using ready srubs like apricot scrubs or a quick home made one. Homemade scrub- mix 1 tpsb gram floor with 1 spoon curd, turmeric and 2 drops of lemon juice. Scrub gently on face and leave it to half dry then rinse with plain water. Perform daily to avoid deposition of dead skin cells that dry winds cause in winter.
Have a pleasant winter with lovable skin.
Mere hair wash krne k 4-5 ghnta baad scalp oily ho Jata hai. That's cause Also suffering from hairfall and dandruff. Baldness occur in front head. please suggest medicine for oily scalp and hair regrowth. I am depressed please help.
Hi madam/Sir recently i am severely facing problem with white hair and falling of hair can you please suggest me natural remedies to cure this problem.
My hair started turning white many years ago and now it there is a mess. Also approx 6 months ago I saw a white hair on my beard .within no time they grew into numbers. How can I stop or undo it without medicines. Need a precaution and home made ayurvedic solution.
Hello sir I am 24 year old I hv a pimples problem I did laser treatment but now pimples are coming on my face please give me gud suggestion.
I'm suffering with hair loss, my hair roots became so weak and coming out when ever I comb, I red a health tip which says taking biotin supplement will solve the problem. I searched online to buy capsules but i'm confused which dosage to take for early solution. 5000 mcg or 10000 mcg. So please guide me
I am 44 now, have lost almost 40% of hair I think it is due to dandruff, can you please suggest some remedies.
Plastic surgery includes various procedures in order to repair body parts which are damaged and injured or for cosmetic reasons by transferring tissues. The most common procedures performed on patients are lipoplasty, breast augmentation, facelift, eyelid surgery and botox. There have been a lot of assumptions and myths around plastic surgery, but it is no different than any other medical procedures. Here are top plastic surgery myths that you need to be aware of.
- Women are the only customers: Although women have been traditionally known to be the prime customers of plastic surgery, nowadays a lot of men are also opting for various procedures. Non penetrating mild procedures like botox, laser, and dermal fillers are highly popular among men. These are low cost and effective procedures that can make a mile of difference in your look.
- It's all about looking good: There are certainly many procedures focused on restructuring the body parts to enhance beauty but plastic surgery includes a lot of other procedures such as correcting sports injuries, burns, disfigurement due to an accident etc. Cosmetic surgeries are usually opted in those cases where normal exercises, diets and weight loss programs cannot alter the structure of a particular area.
- You will look young forever after opting for a plastic surgery: You can get procedures done to turn back time, but it is difficult to stay that way forever. Plastic surgery usually lasts for decades barring the non-invasive procedures such as botox and laser which are semi- permanent. A healthy lifestyle and occasional clinical touch ups can take away years from your look but it is humanly impossible to remain in the same way forever.
- Gives you smooth skin with no scars: There are procedures to reduce the appearance of scars but a surgery will sustain some kind of scar no matter how minuscule. Post surgery treatments are available to diminish scars but a slight remnant is to be endured.
If you are in need of plastic surgery it is advisable to gather necessary information before going through any procedure rather than believe assumptions.