Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parimala DeviYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old girl. My hubby is 35 years old. We are planning for a child. But I am unable to conceive. We are medical fit also. Report are ok as well. So what you would advise us to do? please help.
Good morning doctors My question is, before planning for a baby the womens use to take some tablets like folic acid and some vitamin tablets, is there any tablets, foods, and fruits should the men take before planning for a baby, and kindly tell me the benefits of these foods and fruits and vegs. Thankyou.
Hi we had unprotected sex on my 2nd day of periods but its been 40 days I dnt got my periods so far. I had checked it on preganews in the morning but its negative with one line. I visited GYN at 6: 30 pm she checked n said there r lil bit of pregnancy visible. She asked me to have a ultrasound test.in the ultra sound it was not visible. What should I do?
My lmp date is 15.2. 2016 now I hav douht that I have conceived is there any symptoms to find that I hav conceived can you say about this mam or in which earlier date we can find that we are conceived.
Hi, I am 23 year old girl. I had unprotected sex on 3rd march which was also the 5th day of my periods, but I have read somewhere that it’s still not safe. So I took an iPill the within 12 hours. On 4th, I again had unprotected sex and took an ipill i.e 5th march. Then again I took another ipill without sex then again I started bleeding on 12th march, just a few days after my periods ended. Is this because of the side effect of the pill? Will I be fine? Also let me know if there is any risk of getting pregnant now? Also I am afraid of ectopic pregnancy please help me.
Sometimes when a person has too much on their plate, they are left feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. Here are a few ways in which you can manage being overwhelmed and return to a place of control, contentment and relaxation.
- Venture out: Trying to work and get your tasks done despite your confusion and feeling of helplessness will not lead you anywhere. You need to step away to have the capacity to see your conditions from a new point of view. Move to an alternate room, get up from your work area, sit on a different couch, go out for a walk or go sit at a bistro. Venturing out from the present circumstance and changing your physical surroundings will help you gain clarity, and move you far from the overwhelming perspective. This is when you can see the solution more clearly.
- Vent it out: When you are occupied, it is very easy to lose any feeling and sense of priority and the panic makes everything seem urgent. In reality, there will be things that may require your consideration for a brief span. Hence, the key thing is to have clarity and gain visibility on what you are managing. Attempt a "mind download", where you record everything, with the goal that you can figure out what is obstructing your brain and its functioning.
- Requesting help and allowing help: You would be surprised at what number of individuals will offer assistance. Usually, our limited thinking is because we become a problem for ourselves as we disallow others to help us. Sometimes we also think they will say no, thus we do not ask for help. Simply try it out. Request help, and get ready to be surprised at the generosity you might get from others.
- Phase out noise: When we feel overwhelmed, it feels soothing to do something to loosen up and relax, such as watching the TV, listening to music, watching the news or playing a game. What we overlook during this time is that the additional data that comes in clutters our mind that further tangles our already overwhelmed senses.
- Make continuous improvements: Concentrate on one area at a time. Question yourself: what kind of change would be good for you? Concentrate on little, easy-to-do portions, not an instant upgrade. Say, your employment. Experiment with ten minutes of a sustaining pace. Appreciate how that feels. At that point expand on it. Check whether your well being moves forward. Try to feel positive energy in the bargain.
Treat the sentiment of overwhelming nervousness as a companion, for it is an indicator telling us that we have to slow down. It tells us to readjust our centre of focus and prioritise something else that makes us feel positive and better.
Dear dr, meri pregnancy ko 5 month complete ho gaye hai. Par Mera weight bas 2 kg increase Hua hai. 54 kg tha abhi 56 kg hai. Weight kaise badau main? Kya ishse baby ki health par koi Agar toh nahi padega. Please advice me.
Hello I am 19 years old my periods are being irregular from lot of time and even this month that are delayed by 4 dats what should be done?
Hi Sir/Madam, I am male 30 years, and my wife 29 years. We are planning for a baby, so we consultant a doctor. It is like Pre-pregnancy consultation, after 3 months we plan for baby. My question is doctor given Folic acid and Eco-aspirin 75 as a supplements. It is safe to use Eco-aspirin 75?
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.