Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Paramesh SYour feedback matters!
I have thyroid and all time I'm trouble with pain in my body. Can you help me how can I control my thyroid?
I am 26 years old. I have hairloss problem for past 3 years that is after cesarian delivery. Naturally I have long and shiny hair. I do not want to loss it. Shall I take fish capsules of 500 mg per day. Give me a solution to my hair fall problem. Hair fall from its scalp and breakage too.
My age is 65 and I am Veg, teetotaler and non smoker. I am suffering from Constipation for last ten years. I am border line diabetic with normal blood pressure. I take 100 mcg eltroxin daily to keep my thyroid level balanced. I take fibre rich food. I get relief from constipation when I take "Kayam" tablet. Please suggest treatment.
Hi all, last week my father blood sugar level was197. This week when v got tested again it comes to 350 will it increase so sharply? He is on medication and strict diet for diabetes.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I want to know about diabetes related my uncle has a diabetes last 15 years and now he suffering a problem of it and it infected to kidney so what to do.
I am diabetic patient. My sugar in fasting is 180 and after fasting is 279.Tell me about fruits which I have to eats lot ?
I am a patient of hypothyroidism. My TSH in September was 7.2 and my endocrinologist started 112.5 MCG Thyronorm. After two months I felt extreme weakness, loss of appetite, loss of libido and TSH was 1.24. But I continued with 112.5 mg Thyronorm. In March this year I again had same bad symptoms and I stopped Thyronorm for month but in April my TSH was 19.2. I again started 100 mg Thyronorm on my own and in May 27 my TSH was 3.71 but I still have scary symptoms of weakness, loss of appetite, loss of libido. I would like to understand are these symptoms because of overdose or side effect of Thyronorm. Some doctors hve suggested same. My weight is 85 kg I also have some tests done 1. Total & free Testosterone: values are 260 and 5 resp. Pl let me know r these low values. Do I need prolactin, cortisol tests 2. LH & FSH are normal 3. LFT, Lipid profile are normal. Sodium is 145, calcium is 9.2 4. Hbaic 6.4, ABG 137, fasting glucose 107, pap 97 TSH 3.71. Currently I am taking 75 mg Thyronorm 5. Vitamin B12 423. I am also taking Nervup 1 of 6/ Vitamin D3: 4.2 taking Tayo 60k I also take Amodep 5 mg and bp is 135/92 I also get palpitations sometimes. Please let me know my symptoms of extreme weakness, loss of appetite and libido are because of side effects of Thyronorm. If yes how to correct Also suggest medicine for appetite and libido.
I'm 25 years old last year I was tested for HbA1C and value was 6.9 so Dr. said you may have diabetes but few months ago I went for blood sugar test and report was just normal. I don't eat much sugar and do yoga n walking regularly. I may have sugar problem?
Good after noon sir/madam my father is diabetes from last 10years and present his sugar level is control and present his is 52years old his two legs are wounded in that left leg wound is recovering and right leg is too problem and another two wounds are coming for two legs in initial stage daily we are taking treatment from diabetes doctor please solve my problem for this site there is no image option other wise I can send image for your understanding.
I think I'm suffering from diabetes. What are the symptoms of diabetes? When I got a wound on my body it takes a lot of time to recover. So what should I do now?
Hi doctor I am trying for pregnancy since 1 and year but my bad luck I have not conceived yet. Recently I have done my blood test my fertility profile details : luteinizing hormone 8.68 miu/ml Follicle stimulating : 7.45 Prolactin chemiluminescence : 41.30 ng/ml Thyroid stimulating 4.15 mciu/ml. Doctor has told tat I have some fertility problem can you pls tell me I can be pregnant I am very afraid about it and also should I take thyroid tablets. Please answer me.
Are you suffering from diabetes? If yes, then it’s time for you to be extra careful about your health. Diabetes may cause several other diseases as well. You must check your lifestyle and take medical efforts to get rid of diabetes as soon as possible.
You are at risk of developing nerve damages (neuropathy), vascular injuries and other heart diseases, regardless of your age, sex or other external or internal factors. Diabetes patients must strive to maintain fasting blood glucose levels less than 110 mg/dL and hemoglobin HbA1C level less than 7%. Also, diabetes patients should keep a check on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Here’s how diabetes can affect your overall health:
1. Check your heart: There is a correlation between blood pressure, cholesterol levels and diabetes. Researchers have found that high bad cholesterol levels act as a hindrance to insulin regulation. People with diabetes are more likely to develop heart-related diseases. About 60% diabetes patients die due to heart attacks. Diabetes is responsible for hardening of arteries or atherosclerosis. This situation is dangerous and can cause heart attacks, strokes or other chronic diseases.
2. Neuropathy: Diabetes leads to impaired nerve function. This is called neuropathy. This condition is of two types: Peripheral (which affects toes, feet, legs, hand and arms) and Autonomic (which affects digestion, bowel, bladder, heart and sexual activity). Symptoms of neuropathy include tingling, weakness, burning sensation, numbness in the limbs, digestive disorders, infection of the bladder and erectile dysfunction.
3. Nephropathy: Diabetes is responsible for causing damage to the kidneys as well. This is called nephropathy. In this condition, the filters in the kidney or glomeruli get damaged. As a result, there is a leakage of protein in the urine. Consequently, kidneys get damaged. Urine showing small amounts of protein is an indication of kidney damage. About 20-40% patients suffering from diabetes die due to renal failure. The symptoms of renal disorder due to diabetes include itching, fatigue, urine with protein, swelling of feet and ankles and pale skin colour.
4. Foot ulcers and amputations: Diabetes causes non-injury amputations as it affects the nerve in the limbs, especially foot. Usually, minor infections in the foot may lead to ulcers and later require amputation. In rare cases, Charcot joint or Charcot foot may also occur. This is called neuropathic arthropathy. The symptoms include swelling and reddening of the foot. The bones of the affected foot have a tendency to develop cracks, deforming the entire region.
5. Retinopathy: Diabetes leads to blindness in adults. The eye disorder caused due to diabetes is called retinopathy. Patients with diabetes develop cataract easily. The capillaries and blood vessels in the retina get damaged or obstructed, resulting in damage to the entire retina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.