Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ParagYour feedback matters!
I am 67 years man having knee pain doctor advise me for replacement for pair but is there any alternative treatment ?
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.
Whenever I sit to study. After 10-15 minutes my lower back start paining. It becomes intolerable after 30 minutes. It happens everyday with me. I am suffering from back pain for almost 2 years. I do not know what to do. Is there any serious problem?
I am 21 years old and having a back ache from certain month I have used some of cream like pain relief. Eg. Now what should i do?
I have a problem in spinal cord mild stenosis in ll3 l4 and l4 l5 can it be rectified by key hole surgery what is meant by key hole surgery.
Please help with concentration. I am not able to collect thinks during lec told by sir. My mind runs somewhere else and after few sec when I come back all tbi ks feels like just started. Pls help . I am finding difficulty too in study.
I have back pain as well as shoulder pain. Sometimes, it doesn't pain at all, but after doing some work, it pains. What can I do to relieve from this?
I am 1991 born, I feel knee pain sometimes not frequently. May I know the reasons behind this and please recommend me fruits that I should consume to avoid this in future.
My back constantly pains and shoulders too. I am a student of chartered accountancy and have to go office also. I can't rest much. And not greeting proper solution from any of the doctors. Please advice me what should I do?
Mera accident ho Gaya tha 3 August 2017 ko Aur bike right leg knee pe giri externally koi pain nhi hai bt jb leg knee se fold krta hun to internal pain hota h treatment chal Rha h bt I'm not satisfied. And left hand me Plaster hai.
I have back pain since 1 year it is very heavy I can't sit properly even I need specified medicine for it please assist me.
I was suffering from severe back pain at the bottom of lower join from past 1 week. Though I had problem of kidney stones problem and habit of masturbation twice in a week I was doing from 6 years. How can I resolve those problem as much as possible. Wanted to leave all those so early and live with peaceful mind. Suggest me as much as possible.
Hi Doctor, Please tell the solution of my leg problem because in my right leg and pain when I long run or physical activity so help me out from this.
A year back I fell down from steps that time my feet become swollen I did not walk a step at that time. When I go to hospital they told me there was some fractured at feet. But when I consulted to other doctors it is not fractured. They said me their are 3 ligaments at joint of feet in those one did not recovered well so one ligament at the feet joint was not properly recovers they told me that you want to manage the life with that 2 ligaments only. I want to know is there any cure for this without any surgery my height is 5.5 and weight is 74 age is 23.
Sciatica nerve is the longest nerve of our body, which starts from the spinal cord, passes through the lower back and into the lower leg. Sciatica is a symptom of pain in the sciatic nerve which occurs if it is being compressed by any mass, irritated or overgrowth along its course.
Patients with sciatica experience severe pain along their back as well as may suffer from additional symptoms including numbness and weakness, a feeling of tingling and pins and needles on the foot or toes. In severe cases, some people may also suffer from loss of bladder and bowel control.
One of the most common reasons is the pinching of the nerve due to a slipped disc in the lower back. Other conditions which cause sciatica are trauma to the spine, spondylolisthesis, spinal tumors and lumbar vertebral canal stenosis.
One of the easiest ways to prevent sciatica is by protecting your lower spine. You can follow these easy tips that can be really helpful in maintaining your health and remaining pain free.
- Exercising regularly: By exercising regularly, patients can strengthen their back and abdominal muscles and prevent damage to their vertebral column.
- Good posture: By maintaining a good posture while sitting and working in an ergonomically designed chair that properly supports your hips and back and does not compress the back of your thighs and knees while sitting is essential to maintain a healthy back.
Homeopathy offers natural medicines that can cure and reduce sciatica pain. One of the biggest advantages that homoeopathy offers for treating sciatica is that it can treat the disease effectively, by rectifying the compression or irritation on the sciatic nerve.
Homeopathy practitioners use Colocynth for treatment caused in right sided sciatica pain. Homeopathic medicine Gnaphlium is used to treat numbness associated with the paint, while Rhus tox is usually helpful in treating all sciatica symptoms and is the most preferred medicine by homeopathic practitioners.
Homeopathy also offers additional benefits as it not only helps in rectifying sciatica pain it also help in strengthening a patient’s constitution so that the disease is cured from its roots and there are no further recurrences. Homeopathic medicine is very fast and effective and is totally natural, free from any side effects. It is one of the most widely accepted forms of medicine which causes no side effects and can be taken easily by both men and women.