Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. PaparajuYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old and I have tonsils swollen in my neck every month or two, than have to take antibiotics, what should be remedy?
What are the symptoms of sinus headache and migraine? Actually some doctors said I have migraine and some said it's sinus I'm confused.
Left ear mild paining ,I'm used ear swab because of itching, I usually use ear swab for ear itching, clear wax drops can reduce my pain? What can I do?
I am suffering from allergic cold since one year. Morning time after leave my bed continue sneezing and water flowing in my nose minimum 15 to 30 minutes. Then all are clear. Some time same condition in face in my room.
I am an Asthma patient now and then blood comes from nose, what is the problem of my nose & how it is curable
My father is 84 years old and having multiple disease conditions: He suffers from severe anxiety. He gets tensed in very simple incidents of life and thinks a lot about all simple incidents which we in general do not give much attention to. He also suffers from hypertension. Severe hearing loss with damage of tympanic membrane and infection in one ear. Severe spondylitis with disc degeneration and nerve compression with back pain from the same. Painful leg due to sciatica. Blind from glaucoma in right eye and age related macular degeneration in the left eye. Tendency of prostate enlargement, and pain and burning with urination at least twice a year. He also suffers from GI ailments like gas, indigestion, and very soft stools every now and then. Due to his frail and weak physic, we mostly try to avoid any allopathy medications sans emergency situations. For a long period of time, he is taking essentia area once a day and viscum pentarkan once a day. For the last few weeks he is also taking alfalfa tonic. Presently, his blood pressure is mostly normal or very little above normal. I would like to know what should be my approach to his treatment? What medicine regimen should he follow? I would also like to know if there is any medications that can arrest the progression of age related macular degeneration. And if there is any medication to arrest his hearing loss. He seems to get disturbed mostly by the fact that he is gradually losing his vision and listening ability. Thanks
I drank cold water yesterday. Normally I am used to drink cold water but since today morning my tonsils are paining a lot. And I am also having body ache. I ate paracetamol 500mg but its not working. What should I do now? please suggest me any other medications.
Sir my mother has been suffering from sinus for 18 year .mom ek baar vellore bhi gayi thi for treatment but after three months when medicines have finished then she again suffer till yet. What to do? She sneeze many times a day.
From morning I am having sore throat, inflamed pharynx but no inflames tonsils. But the swelling is way too much accompanied by redness and pain while eating and in normal condition also plus I have mild fluctuating fever somewhere between 97 & 100. General physician has recommended cefprozil 500 in the morning but ENT doctor said that it won't work so he recommended cefuroxime axetil 650. What should I take now?
What are different types of diseases that can happen when blood comes from right nose and right portion of head is in pain.
I am recovering from ruptured eardrum and it's about 7 weeks now. A small perforation is still there. So have I need to use medicines aur anything else care for that. Please mention in detail.
I am 23 year old men and I am suffering nasal allergies please sir/ma'am advice me to solve this problem.
Sir, For the past two years I am having Rhino sinusitis which shows symtoms of running nose,watery eyes in the early morning hours and in the evening. Kindly suggest some medication in any of the 3 types of medicinal branches. Awaiting your reply.
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent specialist.
I have tonsil which are visible like a pile both side in my mouth and severe itching while smoking and burning sensation. And please also advise throat cancer symptoms and various test for cancer.
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory Infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood clotting problems
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
However, consult a doctor if the bleeding does not stop or if there is a foreign object stuck in your nose.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.