Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pannag Kamat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pannag KamatYour feedback matters!
I am 53 year old. My front tooth level (lower jaw) are looking unequal from few months, my teeth are yellow and some plaque is also seen, please suggest some remedy.
My daughter age 12 she is suffering for asthma Ashtama since 10 years. And I approached to Swasa Hospital, Hyderabad. But not quirify.
Hairfall problem. I was used to have hair on the corners of forehead but in recent years they are going somewhat up. And I am very concerned about my hair. No one in my family has this problem, from my ancestors. How to get lost hair back and control hair fall with some remedies. Please help I do not want to be bald.
My hands or much more darker whereas rest of body is fairer even my face. What should I do to get fair hands.
Doctor I am very thin advice me Which types of exercise is good for gaining weight and attractive body.
I'm 22years old male and my weight is in between 100&105kgs, I want to reduce my weight faster, can you please suggest me what i've to do for that.
I took 12 paracetamol 650 mg in night at a time. But nothing happened. I did not consult any doctor after that. This incident happened almost 2 years back now I am getting unusual fever cold body pain. What should I do now.
A stressful life increases the cortisol content in our body, which in turn is responsible for increasing our craving for food. Often these cravings are more inclined towards sweets. An increased sweet consumption worsens our mood and is responsible for an array of complications such as obesity, diabetes etc. On top of this, the cortisol releases an enzyme called cortisone, which further increases the cortisol content in the body. In order to avoid this complication which results from a stressful life, here is a diet that will keep you in good state:
- Asparagus: Asparagus has is an ideal low-calorie option. Its high folate content helps to keep the body cool and composed. Asparagus can be consumed with salads or in the form of crisp and broiled snacks. Regular intake of this will go a long way in keeping you healthy under stressful situations.
- Avocados: One single serving of avocado can do good to your body. This creamy fruit has enough glutathione to block intestinal absorption of many kinds of fat. Avocados are also rich in folate, vitamin B, vitamin E, lutein and beta carotene. However, owing to its fat content, too much intake of this fruit doesn’t prove to be very beneficial for the body. This can be consumed as a whole or along with sandwiches and burgers.
- Berries: All kinds of berries are extremely rich in vitamin C, which is known to be a very effective combat for stress. Blueberries are one of the best antioxidants that occur naturally. Apart from this, berries also have the unique ability to reduce cortisol in the body. 3-4 berries can be included in the diet to experience immediate results.
- Cashews: There are a lot of misconceptions about cashews contributing to fat. While they possess fat, they are a great source of protein as well. Cashew is a rich source of zinc that is responsible for combatting stress, depression and anxiety. 2-3 pieces of cashews can be consumed on a daily basis.
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea has a soothing effect on the body. A study conducted by the University of Pennsylvania showed that Chamomile tea greatly helps in fighting stress and has a calming effect on the body. A separate study by the University of Maryland Medical Center showed that Chamomile Tea helps in getting sleep.
- Garlic: Garlic is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes the free radicals in the body. Allicin is a critical compound found in garlic, which helps to fight against common cold, heart diseases and even cancer. Garlic also fights against stress and maintains calm. This can be consumed with your meals on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.