Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SalariaYour feedback matters!
I am 51 year old male working in computer field and having backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment but haven’t got any relief. What should I do.
Any injury to these ligaments lead to-
Pain, Instability of knee, Swelling, Difficultly in knee joint movements!
General Medical Advice- Surgery
Alternative to Surgery- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT- it has special procedures, internal medicines, physical therapies.
@ Savya Sachi Ayurvedam we manage all kinds of soft tissue injuries.
Hello sir, I got back pain due to heavy work a f spent more time in the office Please suggest me what kind of precautions should I take.
Iam 31 years old male, whenever I move my hand up or down that time I have left hand shoulder pain in last 30 days. So pls tell me wat should I do?
Mai 36 saal ka hoon. Mere back bone aur knee me hamesha pain hota hai. Aur mujhe nind bhi bahut aati hai. Jiski vajah se mujhe koi bhi work karne me problem aati hai. Please suggest me about this.
Hy. I fell pain on my shoulder and neck. I fell to much pain in neck nd my shoulder left side. How I reduce this.
Hi, few days before I noticed I have little bit pain in my fingers joints after 4 or 5 days I feel my knees and joint have little pain. Bt when my body is warm I can't feel the pain when I wake up in the morning the pain is like medium or when im on rest mode and do some movement in my body the minor pain I feel. Qus is. What is this it is thyroid or what can I need a doc or I start the m-vit to increase my vitality thanx.
Knee replacement is a surgery wherein an artificial joint is used to replace a diseased, damaged or worn out knee. This surgery is common among people who fall in the age group of 60-80, but recent trends seem to suggest that younger people are opting for this surgery as well. The lifetime of the artificial knee joint is around 20 years, provided the knee is well cared for.
Why do you need Knee Replacement?
Most common reason is “high grade osteoarthritis” due to wear and tear of the knee joint. The pre-hospital study of the Knee joint is mandatory and would decide what kind of Replacement is suitable to the patient. If there is diabetes or hypertension associated with this, then it should be controlled well before undergoing surgery. Hemoglobin of at least 10 gm% is required.
If the mobility in your knee joint is reduced leading to impaired functioning of the knee joint, then you might need a knee replacement surgery. You may experience pain while walking, sitting and, in some cases, resting as well.
Some of the common reasons why you may opt for this particular surgery are:
- Gout, where, small crystals are formed inside the joint.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune system of the body attacks the body’s healthy tissues.
- Hemophilia, wherein, the blood ceases to clot normally.
- Injuries to the knee
- Disorders that cause unusual bone growth (bone dysplasias)
- Death of bone in the knee joint following blood supply problems (avascular necrosis)
- Knee deformity with pain and loss of cartilage
- Unusual growth of bones in the knee joint
Knee replacement surgery is classified into:
1. Partial Knee Replacement: In this surgery, only one part of the joint is replaced.
2. Total Knee Replacement: Total knee replacement surgery involves replacement of both sides of the knee joint.
The usual hospital stay period is around 2-3 days after the surgery is completed. Initially, you will require the help of crutches to walk for at least 2 months. You may also be asked to do gentle knee strengthening exercises. It may take up to two years to recover completely from a knee replacement surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.
Hi, I am having a serious back pain when I wake up in the morning whats should I do to get relief from it please suggest something.
I am 45 yrs male and have pain in my right knee only since 10-15 days and have also pain in left leg in toe since 2 months.
I am a bds student. I have to sit in laboratory for more than 7 hours. Due to which my back is paining all the time. What precautions should I take to get rid from this situation. Kindly help me.
My mother age is around 45, she is suffering from arthritis especially of ankle joints can you suggest proper medication and diagnosis.
She met with an accident few years ago. Had Sprint surgery and lost her sensation in her legs. Now she cannot walk. Suggest us what are the treatments to do.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.