Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PankajYour feedback matters!
I am loosing hair quickly so what is the cure by which my hair loss rate will decrease and my there will be the gaining the hairs.
Sir, . My face remain red in winter. And kharish bhi hoti hai. Jukham bhi ban jata hai. please suggest me what should I do? Koi tablet etc.
Hello, my wife has been suffering from uti from last 4 months. She got married in last December but after 4 months of marriage she had a sharp and itchy pain in urine. So we went to a doctor who gave her a suggestion to did urine tests. In reports it is seen that she had a bacteria in urine culture test. Than the doctor gave her medicines like that amikacin injection for 10 days, urispas tablet, linogal-600 for 30 days. But still she has the same pain. I don't understand what should I do. Pls tell me an appropriate suggestion.
Hello. My name is Akash Bagzai from Indore, I am 21 years old, I have really serious problem of hair fall at the age 21 I have loss almost half of hair I treat a lot but didn't get result, Please suggest me any solution of this. Note I have this problem from my family like my father completely bald and my two elder brother is also suffer with this problem.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
I m 35 year man. My cheeks are thin and like very ugly. Its stretch inside, gives thin face, inner mouth space aee little. We her I was 18-20. It was fuller chubi cheeks. But then after it down& dow.n. so I looks very poor and like bager...pls. Suggest
Hello doctor. From the past 8-10 days I've an unusual itch throughout my body. Itching in the back, itch in thighs, legs and hands. As soon as I itch, the skin becomes raised, forming lines like threads. These lines are not red, they bear the colour of the skin. They disappear after 10-15 minutes. There is no abnormality in skin texture at that region before or after the itch, nor does it appear dry or red. Then what is the cause of this troublesome itch? I had ringworm of the pelvic 2 years back. But this is not like that. Should I visit a doctor or wait for it to heal on its own or are there some home remedies for it?
My question is I have more dandruff hair problems I have tried so much things for dandruff what can I do for dandruff please suggest me.
I am a male of age 21, I am losing my hair frequently? I used many oils but no result found? What can I do.
I am a 20 year old male, I have red circular patches on the high thigh portion, and while sweating it itches a lot. Initial diagnosis was of ring worm but the medications given for the same are only able to suppress the itching for a bit. Please Suggest some measures to counter this.
I am losing my hairs, both from head and beard. My back pains a lot in such a small age, sometimes my legs pain too. Actually I am addicted to masturbation which I'm trying to leave, sometimes I pass and sometimes I fail to control myself. Please let me know what all should I do, I'll definitely try to leave it. But now what all should I do, that my back stops hurting and my energy level would get increase.
I have lots of pimple spots on cheek, chin, nose and forehead. should use berberis aqua ointment. Please help.
Hello, I am 24 years old female, I have scars or holes on my face. I had laser treatment also but Its not cured completely. Can you suggest me any general medicine and cream and tips for this.
My face is dry and I am also having dark circles and blemishes on my face please tell me as soon as possible.
Im having huge amount of hairfall. I know maximum 100strands of hair falls normally in a day but this amount of hairfall has almost reduced my hair volume by nearly 50%. I have an oily scalp very oily actually so I have to wash my hair almost everyday and hair ends in dry n frizzy. Can you please suggest me some measures that would help me to stop my hairfall and for regrowth of my hair.
Pimples in my face are getting pain and around that is swelling can you please tell me the solution for that.
Lybrate | Dr. Poonam Sharma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY