Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PankajYour feedback matters!
My face having lots of pimple from last 2 years sometimes it will less and set down but after some time it was again rise. So please tell to me that how I can get a clear face without any pimples.
I have many ringworm in between my two legs. Its create so many itching. So can you suggest any medicine that can stop itching and simultaneously cure it.
How to cure exfoliative dermatitis and reddening of face caused by use of steroids for fungal infection? I HV used many steroids on my face due to this problem like hhzole ,fluticasone, eumosone for more than 1 Yr not regularly. On advice of my doctor. On use of glow care cream it got red. Presently I am using moiz lmf48 lotion and taking antoxid hc. Pls suggest proper medicines. As the situation didn't improved much.
I am 19 years old and I have tanned a lot now. Facing excessive hair fall and I had sebohhoeric dermatitis, took tablets but not taking it any more since the problem is reduced 95%. And I used sebowash shampoo when I had sebohhoeric dermatitis but tried using other shampoos is this a reason for excessive hair fall? And I stopped using the medicated soap and started using common soaps is tat the reason for darkening of my skin? Am facing a thought time. I have my sister's wedding in three months and I am one of the bride's maids, I want to look fair and cool. Is there any remedy for both the problems?
My blood sugar level after meal is 202 is it normal or not? I have facing itching problem and dryness in my skin. Kindly suggest me.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies