Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PankajYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor i'm 24 years old. I Have Ringworm Infection on my legs & Jock Itch in my groin area from past 4-5 months , i didn't know it was ringworm infection till recently. I have been applying Surfaz-SN cream on it. The results of applying cream has been very liitle. I'm Basically from Bangalore & i have been living in Delhi from past 7 months & the infection started surfacing at the end of summer in Delhi i.e. after 1-2 months of my living in Delhi & think the infection is due to the Hard Water that we get in Delhi because i take bath everyday as usual & been maintaining clean hygiene. So what is the cure for this Infection & what medicines should i use & what kind of hygiene should one follow?
I suffer with skin problem around my penis part. The skin is darker than its natural. Scratch problem also. How can I get rid of this. Please help me. Thank you.
I am suffering with pimples on my face since 3 months and I am also unable to eat junk foods again the pimples are arising so please give me a suggestion?
I am facing tremendous hairfall for the last few months and also a too much acidity problem. What should I do?
Sir I have skin problem actually there are some black spot appear on my hand and all portion of hand become black. So please guide me what can I do.
Sir/Mam, I'm a 23 years old boy. Actually I had short and light hairs on my body from my teen days. But from d last one or two months, the short hairs on my hand, chest, stomach and wrists have grown unimaginably longer and thicker. Moreover there are lots of new hairs also growing in the remaining areas. If it continues to grow d hairs longer like these, it will be a great great cause of problem for me. So please tell me how to stop d growth of the hairs completely. please plz.
I have a lot off hair fall from last few days can I know any remedy that can help me out to reduce it?
My hair is falling from last 4-5 months. I don't have dandruff problem. How can I stop my hair fall?
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.