Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pandu.dYour feedback matters!
Sir for my testis uper skin which is sensitive part for that skin making harder what is the cream can we use for making that sensitive skin into harder skin look.
Hii doctor, I have more wrinkle on my body skin than normal people. So how I reduced its. Now I'm 20 year old.
Im 24 years old female im using melacare and h hzone in skin fair nw my skin peeling wt I do can you suggest.
I have black spot on my back as well as pimples. I used scar removal cream but there is no effect on the spots of scar removal cream. What should I do?
You feel you have wasted your youth at the age of 30 when you see grey hair, wrinkles on your skin and all other visible signs of ageing.
You wonder what went wrong, after all, you pumped iron in the gym, ate healthy food, got up early in the morning and did yoga, slept early, meditated, used all kinds of skin creams and the lists goes on and on.
We all do a lot of things to stay young and look young but there is one thing we don’t do and that is protect our body and our skin from pollution.
Have you ever wondered how much pollution can affect your skin?
Probably no, hence read on to find out..
Effects of pollution on skin
1.Causes aging, wrinkles, pimples, black heads etc.
2.Rids all natural oils from your skin
3.Dust forms a layer over your skin and congests your pores.
4.Sun’s heat during noon is very harmful as ultra violet rays of the sun can cause cancer, rashes and diseases. Pollution can cause numerous skin diseases and rashes.
5.Pollution can make your skin look dull as it rids them off oxygen.
6.It makes your skin rough.
7.It gives you a tan, which does not go away so easily.
Hence, now that you know the harmful effects of pollution on your skin it is better to curb them and keep them a bay.
Some of the Remedial Measures to prevent Pollution from affecting your skin are:
1.Wrap around a scarf or a Duppata around your head while going out.
2.Apply sunscreen when you go out in the sun from 12pm to 4 pm Or the much better option is to carry an umbrella when you go out in the sun
3.Moisturize your skin by applying moisturizer every night before sleeping.
4.Take an oil bath once a week to replenish your skin of its oils.
5.Try to wear a jacket or a coat while going out so that it shields you from the direct effect of pollution.
6.Mix Shikakai Powder, Channe ka Aatta, Haldi Powder, add water as needed, and make a fine paste of it. Use it as a substitute to soap.
7.Use warm water and scrub, to wash your face after coming home.
8.Eat healthy; it will help to flush out the toxins from your system.
Hence, if you follow these tips faithfully and accordingly, then you will be safe from pollution to some extent.
One cannot evade pollution completely; hence, it is advisable to take proper precautions.
I am having wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles on my face tell some natural remedy. And also small small black spots. I am 37.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Please suggest me fair skin capsule .how many days to improve my complexion for life time .and how many cost of that capsule. Please know me the whole procedure. Please recommended that capsule .those do not side effect.
I have got rid of the pimples. But the scars are still there. They're making my face look like a road. Any home remedies or creams can you suggest. That could help me get rid of those scars.?
There is problem in my neck skin. Skin is changing into black color in some particular space what can I do?
I have problem in my hand. A white skin developed. Dont know what will I do? is there any medicine for skin disease.
If you have an oily skin, use alcohol-free, hydrating toner to remove dirt from the skin. Apply a little moisturizer as well.