Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pandarinathan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PandarinathanYour feedback matters!
I am feeling hungry but at the time of eating food I cannot be able to eat food which can satisfy my hunger and due to this my head starts paining and weight loss.
Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love.Rather, its about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, stabilising your mood.If you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting nutrition and diet advice out there, you're not alone.It seems that for every expert who tells you a certain food is good for you, you'll find another saying exactly the opposite.
What you can do
- Learn how your diet affects your mental as well as your physical health
- Set yourself up for success by making changes gradually
- Don't think of food as "off limits"
- Reduce your portion sizes -and fill up with more fruit and veg
- Learn to spot hidden sugar in your food and avoid it
- Differentiate between healthy and unhealthy fats
- Find out how fiber intake can fill you and help lose weight
- Drinking plenty of water and keeping well hydrated
We all know that eating right can help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid certain health problems. Studies have linked eating a typical western diet filled with processed meats, packaged meals, takeout food and sugary snacks with higher rates of depression, stress, bipolar disorders and anxiety.
Eating an unhealthy diet may even play role in development if mental health disorders such as Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia or an increased risk of suicide in young people. Instead if emphasising one nutrient, we need to move to food based recommendations. What we eat should be whole, minimally processed,nutritious food as close to its natural form as possible.
- Eat breakfast and eat smaller meals throughout the day
- Avoid eating late at night
- Cut back on sugar
- Moderation and not feeling stuffed is the key to a healthy diet
- We need a balance of proteins, fat, fiber,carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals to sustain a healthy body
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!