Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi JayshreeYour feedback matters!
My eye is paining from last night very badly .the eye had became red in colour .so please tell me some remedy.
I have a yellow eyes all time though I am not smoking aur no other bad habits. And it is not about jaundice but. Yellow eye not looks good thats why do I have any opinions to do it little white and clean. Is there any reason for this? Kindly give me the solutions I driving for 25 km bike but iam using glasses.
Hii sir / madam My hands got tanned due to heat While riding bike 3/4th of my hands are black And shoulders part is normal I started wearing gloves now But how to remove the tan which already occurred.
My eyes no. 0.75 and they give me 0.50 goggles and my headache prblm not solve my eyes and head pain wht can I do left.
I am suffering from cold, jammed nossel, water from eyes whenever liking mobile or computer screen for long time advise me what to do ?
My eyes are soo much weak by watching television. What should I do for correct it. Please help me. Are green vegetable best for me. Or I have to go for laser eye operation. Please replay me I am waiting.
And cold malai. Apply it under eyes daily for an hour and keep eyes closed. It will reduce the dark circles.
What is cataract, how it does effect the humans and what are the steps to cure cataract. Does it only attacks humans or also animals?
Dear Sir, I am just 25 years old and I have a big problem in my eyes and I am suffering a lot each and every day and I couldn't explain how I am feeling bad ? I couldn't read a book continuously just for 1 hour also and I couldn't watch a movie for 2 to 3 hours continuously .suppose. If I start reading and watching a movie then pain will start after off an hour with slowly sir so please suggest me that which medicine is best for my eyes. I hope that you could. Explain better me .thank you.
Is there any discovery for ratinize pigmentosa -rp ? This is related to eyes and my son is suffering.
How do I prevent eyestrain at my laptop & how do I keep my eye healty and I don't want to use specs ?
Hi Doctor, today accidentally drops of hot sambar splashed on my left eye. It fell on eye lid and bit on eye ball also. Eye lid is quite swollen and feeling bit uncomfortable. I am bit worried. What should I do?
I have severe headache for past 2 days. I took analgesics, but no help. I am working in IT company and have to sit in front of computer all day. What should I do?
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.