Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PallaviYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from fungal infection in my vagina for many years now. It gets cured till the the time the medication is on. Once the medication is over it comes back. The discharge has a odour and is white in colour. Sometimes it is yellow and brown in color as well. It itches me a lot. I am worried if I will be able to conceive in future. It also pains me during sex. Please help.
Hi When I do sex I felt some pain between vagina and leg joints. So what should I do ?plz suggest me.
My period date was 30th september it's been 6 th day I have no sign of periods. Today I had sexual intercourse I have noticed that I couldn't happen as my vagina was dry and it was getting inside after I went to was I have noticed milky white n sticky discharge. As intercourse dint happen properly so why tha discharge?? I. Trying to conceive. Pls help. Is ths I the sign of pregnancy tht my vagina is tight. N I hve very low libidos from past 2 weeks. Plss help.
Ginger is a common ingredient in asian and indian cuisine. However, ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries among many cultures. The root or underground stem (rhizome) of the ginger plant can be consumed fresh, powdered, dried as a spice, in oil form or as juice.
Possible health benefits of ginger:
1) Digestive issues:
The phenolic compounds in ginger are known to help relieve gastrointestinal irritation, stimulate saliva and bile production and suppress gastric contractions and movement of food and fluids through the GI tract.
- Chewing raw ginger or drinking ginger tea is a common home remedy for nausea during cancer treatment.
- Pregnant women experiencing morning sickness can safely use ginger to relieve nausea and vomiting, often in the form of ginger lozenges or candies.
- During cold weather, drinking ginger tea is good way to keep warm. It is diaphoretic, which means that it promotes sweating, working to warm the body from within. As such, in the wake of a cold, ginger tea is particularly useful.
3) Pain reduction
- A study involving 74 volunteers carried out at the university of georgia found that daily ginger supplementation reduced exercise-induced muscle pain by 25%.
- Ginger has also been found to reduce the symptoms of dysmenorrhea (severe pain during a menstrual cycle). In one study, 83% of women taking ginger capsules reported improvements in pain symptoms compared to 47% of those on placebo.
I have fibroids detected in my pregnancy having size of 8 cm in lower uterine wall section. Am 17 weeks pregnant and my level two scan is scheduled. Am worried fr preterm labour and other risks will it affect baby growth physically or mentally? Kindly help so many thoughts cm to my mind.
What are the symptoms of UTI? How long does it take to cure? I am suffering from fever from 22 days, temperature gets max to 100.4 and I have headache, shoulder pain, mild burning sensation while urination, mild white discharge. When I take anti-biotic temperature drops to normal for 8 hours and later again there is rise in body temperature.
I am 36 years old. I have a female child aged 16. I am having irregular period problem. Especially while intercourse. Period starts on 20th day of mensuration period. Only few drops for four or five days. After 5 days one day full flow bleeding. In the starting period the colour is dark coffee brown. Kindly advice me in this regards.
Hi Dr. I have yeast infection since 4 months I still take antibiotics but no relief I want to conceive. .can I please help me .I also used vaginal cream.
Saturday she finished her periods and I had sex with her in monday night is it safe to avoid pregnancy or what should I do?
I am 20 yrs old having. Hypothyroid. I am facing irregular periods and so much of hairfall. What shall I do to control this? please sugest me. I am going to depression day by day due to these hairfall problem. And shall I get pregnant? my tsh level is 1.4 nd my t4 is 10.4. Please suggest me.
My period started April 30 amd ended on may 4 or 5. I had unprotected sex on 14 and 22 of May. It was just 2-3 strokes and he did not orgasm inside and cleaned his penis while putting it in. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
I have irregular periods. I had unprotected sex twice in a week. First time I took a p test. It came negative. Next time I used a contraceptive pill and took a p test and again came negative. But I am not having the periods. What should I do?
I have read many ans from homeopathic and ayurvedic doctors to not go for hormonal balance treatment for pcod and period irregularity disorder. I was having novelon earlier and now on doctors recommendation I m having diane 35 n other vitamin tabs which I need to take till I plan pregnancy. I have family history of not treating hormonal disbalance at right time and facing pregnancy issues later. I can' t do without treating myself with hormonal medics as otherwise I also get acne n period irregularities. Please suggest, m I on wrong track?
I hav osteoporosis. Dr. advice me to take bone soup for faster recovery . But m a vegetarian n cnt tolerate d smell of non veg . please kindly suggest me list of foods n means of calcium sources please n advice me on diz condition of osteoporosis n hav pcod but wen I was 16 osteoporosis was detected by rheumatologist later at 25 years now pcod was detected. My one more doubt is is it bcuz of pcod I hav this condition is osteoporosis and am obese too 90 kg 155 cm.
After periods of 3 days 7 days white sticky discharge like gum is coming in my vagina its a monthly process but there is no foul smell. Is this normal?
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis.