Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PalakshaYour feedback matters!
Helo madam / sir! I am 19 years old girl, I have dark circles very deep! I have enough sleep! I need to get rid of dark circles so please give me the herbal prescription! thank you!
I have blackspot in my face and my skin looks too ugly I used so many products but didn't suit me I'm fed up of dis !can you please tell me what precautions I should take to get back my clear face.
Here are Some most Important Points which U have to Remember so as to protact Your Skin.
1. You need to change your behavior and mindset about the sun. Make these changes:
* Avoid sun exposure at its peak.
* Use the shadow rule to guide your outside activities (if your shadow is longer than your height, then its safer sun.).
* Beach umbrellas only offer very limited SPF cover.
* Big hats ARE lovely! And they reduce your risk of sunburn and hyperpigmentation (worsening of dark marks on the skin).
* Early burn in the holiday offers very little ?resistance? to sun damage for the rest of the holiday.
* And yes, you can still sunburn even when it is cloudy!
2. As the song goes, wear sunscreen:
* For the beach, the higher the SPF the better!
*Re-apply frequently if you are swimming or perspiring.
* After being in the sun use post sun exposure products to reduce any UV injury that may have occurred .
3. Anti-oxidants are your best friends:
* Topical antioxidant products can rapidly and effectively reduce the high free radical load in the skin from UV exposure.
By putting them on the skin, one can direct the ingredients to area of greatest need and therefore benefit.
Some antioxidant ingredients can improve pigment, reduce the ageing effects of UV and reduce free radicals with one product.
Oral anti-oxidants further enhance skin protection, have been proven to increase skin resistance to UV exposure by over 80% as well as reduce skin pigmentation and prevent cell death from UV exposure. This makes it an invaluable support to healthier skin this summer.
Mene chemical peeling krvai thi face pr usse mere pure face pe reaction ho gya pura face khrab ho gya bahut sare pimples k marks ho gye h face pe bahut sare doctor ko dikhya treatment b chal rha h pr nishaan ja nhi rahe h koi achi se cream ya treatment ho jisse marks aasani se saaf ho jaye.
My name is manvi age 23. I have black spot on face got treatment and tried many creams but they are not removing. Help me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any results. What should I do?
Hi have a dark brown skin color by which treatment I can make it fairer. Please help me out because of dis I am little depressed.
Hi, Darkness increasing in underarm. Moreover it seems to be cause itching. Is cause of muscle friction? Kindly suggest me suitable treatment and medicine. Thanks, Selva.
Hi, Mujhe circle ki trah skin pr ho gya gain José humlog Sam bhasha main. DINAY or DAD to khujli bhee kahte hai Yah bimari 6 MONTHS we gain. To is bemari ka sahi treatment karwaen. THANKS!
What is the solution for the childhood stretch marks on body .sir, on my body from my belly to my chest ,i have a stretch marks and I want to remove thats. So please tell me the solution to remove these causes.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.