Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. PalakshaYour feedback matters!
Hi. My left ear lobe has got cut/open. Can I get it sutured? please let m know the procedure n recovery time needed?
I have shown to ENT for my tonsil because due to yellowish round shape but small between tonsil and tongue patches . But I never fill any problem between tonsil and tongue. He told me that it is pharyngitis and give me medicine for that, so pharyngitis remove . but 1 type of pharyngitis near tonsil is not removing totally still now. I have taken so many medicine like antibiotic ,anti-alergy, gargle etc... But not going away permanently. So I d'nt have any problem. Can You Suggest me
Hi I have breathing problem at night while sleeping, many a times I get up grasping for breath. I have had sinus problem since childhood. I also snore a lot. My neck has grown fat.
Last Sunday I was travelled by bus at window seat. I travelled more than 7 hours. I didn't close the Window. So full chill air flow on me. After two days I feel left side ear got closed. Not in normal. When I wake up at morning my left nose also got closed. So I tried to open with full force. My nose release blood. Last two days happened. What should I do. Can you tell me what is the issue.
I am suffering from Runny nose. Persistent stuffy nose. A feeling of mucus continually running down the back of the throat. Poor sense of smell. Poor sense of taste, Pain in the face. Headache.
My throat is itching most of the day, more itching at night. I then have difficulty breathing when sleeping.
I have phlegm in my throat since one year. I consult ent regarding this issue, but I didn't get satisfactory response. What should I do now. Iam 27 year old male.
She is suffering from throat stiffness and acidity weightless dryness in through from past two months.
I have two kids 6years and 4 year they wants to eat black and green grapes but I am afraid to give them please let me know which grapes are safe to them. I heard eating grapes in winter get throat infection.
Hello, I am 24 years old. I have been experiencing vertigo problems for a considerable amount of time as of now. It first started around 1 year ago, it mostly happens when I try to sleep or rather when put my head on my pillow, the spinning of head is normally accompanied by vomiting. There can be various reasons but is it happening because of masturbation? Because that leaves me very tired and also makes me feel dizzy, but I must say I am very strict about this and I only do it once a week, isn't that normal? Or should I restrict more?
What medicine or drops to use for ear pain in nights more. Ear is paining from 2 days. .reply me before night so that I can buy medication.
I have a post nasal drip which aggravates during winter months and annoys me a lot as the mucus looks sticked to my throat everytime during winters. Kindly help?
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.