Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmini PremanandYour feedback matters!
Spotting or implantation bleeding after 6-12 days of conception is the first sign of pregnancy. Some women fail to notice this change, which is only natural.
I am married since last 9months, and we had daily sex for 4months but my wife is still not pregnant and later I moved to out of city for some official work for 6months. I am going back next month so pls advise some what dite should I and my wife have in this duration / gap to get pregnancy fast. Also advise is daily sex wrong? Will it effect?
I have pcos scanning report shows me urinary bladder distended, normal wall. No calculi. Uterus retroverted, normal in size and texture Endometrium 8 mm Both ovaries are normal in size and texture. Both show multiple small peripheral follicles 4 to 7 mm. Adnexa no mass Pod no fluid. What it means please tell me doctor I want to conceive quickly so please.
I get my periods regularly. They go on for 5 days every time. This time I got on 14th evening n it ended on 16th which was 2 days. I am worried if there is any indication of health going worse.
I am a girl and I had been in a big problem since a 15 days of gaps I do not got a mensuration what can I do?
I love my friend n she to love's me .we both have interest to do sex but she is fearing about pregnancy she wants to do with me n is it safe to do sex . ? In which safe days we should participate with protected sex ?
Hello, my wife is a nursing a 22 days old baby, my query is that what kind of food she can have as the baby born is through a cesarean delivery. What kind of food is preferred and which one to avoid Regards.
Dear Doctor, after sex with my wife my sperm is getting released in her vagina but after 30min or an hour so when she uses bathroom all the sperm getting injected in her vagina is falling down. Please suggest what to do such that she becomes pregnant.
Eating anything in excess can lead to weight gain, but potatoes in moderation are a great way to stay on track for your weight loss goals. Potatoes are considered starches, which fills up the stomach in the same way as bread or other high-fiber foods, making you feel full and satisfied. The specific type of carbohydrates found in potatoes are also more resistant to digestion, and are not “simple” sugars, so these are instead converted directly to energy, and can boost the metabolism, helping to burn even more calories and keep you in better shape.
Hello Sir/Maam, I'm Binaka Saha, F23, was suffering from irregular menstrual cycles for 2 months, consulted to a gynaecologist for this, as per her prescription, I had taken MEPRATE Tab 10piece and after that, my period started from yesterday but after this, it was very painful. And also as per her prescription, I had tasted my USG lower abandon and the report is as below - Right ovary is large in size, Left ovary is normal in size, Multiple tiny cysts are noted at periphery of both ovaries, stroma are hyperechoic. Right Overy measures= 4. 3*1. 5 cm. Left Ovary measures= 3.0*1. 6 cm. And I want to get rid from the cyst as soon as possible, please help.
Hi! Doc. I am 6 months pregnant witj low lying placenta. So what precautions should I take to have everything normal. Please suggest.
My bf use sometimes his fingers to rub my clitoris. Insert his fingers to my vagina. Problem is now I'm addict to this. Is this causes any side effects? How can control it. Please help.
I had unprotected sex on sixth day of my period i. E. 12/04 and had an I pill on 14/04 now I do not know whether I got my periods or its irregular blood flow.
Please let me know can my gf get pregnant if we had sex more than one week prior to her periods. Now she didn't had her periods. Its me more than 5 days. She is not showing any symptoms of pregnancy.
Natural child birth is a process of giving birth to a child with no or little medical interference. In spite of the severe labor pain, many women decide to go for natural child birth because they find the experience beneficial. One of the best advantages that you can expect from a natural child birth is being in full control of your body.
- Utmost care: From the time you conceive until your delivery, hospitals are expected to take the best care of both the mother and the child. At the best child care hospitals, paediatrics should be able to put themselves in your place and aspire to take care of your child. Reliable child care hospitals should have the ability to ensure smooth and safe delivery of the child.
- Expertise: Child care hospitals must provide best paediatric services. Paediatrics deal with child care and that requires a high level of expertise. A child's health and well-being should be of paramount importance for any best child care hospital. The team of doctors should possess wide - ranging knowledge because they have been entrusted with the responsibility of taking care of your child's health. Besides these the hospital's team should include trained nurses; highly qualified and experienced medical workers.
- Work dedicatedly: Doctors from the best child care hospitals should be able to listen to you carefully and should attend to your child. They must be able to assist you with the queries related to your child's development. The child care services should be able to take care of the child from birth and assist them throughout their developing years.
Best child care hospitals should also provide reasonable treatment offers with the use of the latest, state-of-the-art technology. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression