Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmavati. KYour feedback matters!
57 year old male, diagnosed with BPH but no avoiding problems at present. Size of the prostrate from USG in December 2015 was 44 gms. The PSA levels at the same time was 40 (suffering from UTI at that time). Doctor prescribed Velfu which I have taken for 5 months. The uroflowmetry (March 2016) shows that urine flow is ideal for age. The doctor has advised to shift to geriflo D now. In view of its considerable side effects, and no problems at present, is it advisable to take geriflo D or should wait and watch to see if symptoms become severe.
I have a skin problem at present I am suffering from redness and itching problem in my thighs and below abdomen can you help?
I am a diabetic patient 70 yr old dependent on INSULIN for last 18 years, 22 units in night after meal & 20 units in morning after breakfast (30/70 Hum insulin)My last F BS was 126 on 30th May-15 by AVIVA meter.I feel just like that I am walking on sprung mattress in night when I go for urination.It also happens in day time occasionally.I am taking Aldonil TAD two times and Duloxee 40 mg TAD & Inditor SR TAD once a day . along with other medicine for diabetes.There is marginal improvement in one last year.Please suggest me.
Hello sir. I have some problem. After eat food I feel very tired and so lazy. Give me any suggestion.
I am 27 in age and am suffering from high BP. Am fear of doctor. Am taking medicine called amlong AT tablets from last one year. Am fear that if the BP is high when I go for a health checkup once again. It disturb my mind
I am a 25 years old female girl and I am suffering from headache and high fever frequently. I tried many home remedies but of no use.
What should we to avoid heart attack. Is there any particular exercise any kind of food. Pls advice Thanks n regard. Kuldeep Sharma.
Sir, I have 6 mm stone in Both kidney, Can it Remove through Urination? And How? What Care I take? Please Answer only Kidney specialised person. Thanking You.
Bringing a child into this world is one of the most wonderful phases of a woman's life. At the same time, this involves a lot of body changes - physiologically, physically, chemically, and emotionally.
Mommy makeover refers to one or a combination of procedures that are done to alter the appearance after delivery, especially relating to one or more of the following:
- Tummy that is sagging (no fat, just loose skin) with stretch marks
- Breasts that are altered in size and shape, sometimes the enlargement could be completely disproportionate with the body and cause back pain
- Undefined thick waistline with irregular fat accumulation
- Fat deposits on the abdomen, thighs, hips, and trunk that do not reduce with dietary changes and exercise
- Skin changes on the face and around the eyes, giving an aged appearance
- Post cesarean, there is excessive skin around the surgical scar
- Reduces tummy size
- Gives a more youthful appearance
- Alters breasts to the desired shape and size
- Weight loss, if happens, could affect the results
- Subsequent pregnancies don't have any complications with tummy tuck but with another pregnancy the effects may be lessened or reversed.
- Since surgery is involved, the risk of unforeseen complications always exists (for instance, in breast implants, there is capsule formation or capsulitis, in rare cases rupture may require removal.)
Mommy makeover is not a single step procedure, but a combination of plastic surgical procedures that are done depending on the problem you present with.
- Tummy tuck - If there is abdominal sagging, the tummy is tucked back into position by removing the fat and excessive skin and reworking on the belly button.
- Liposuction - Excessive fat deposits in the hips, thighs, trunk area can be removed by sucking out the fat deposits. Most commonly done in the hips and trunk area.
- Breast lift - Sagging uneven breasts, drooping nipples, reduced volume are all indications for a breast lift. During the surgery, the breast tissue is repositioned to reproduce a better shape and size and reposition the nipples if required.
- Breast reduction - Large breasts are a common problem, and breast reduction is one of the most requested for procedures.
- Breast augmentation - Either saline implants or silicone are used to restore breast size and shape to the desired results. Usually, breast lift is combined with breast augmentation.
- Facial corrections - From dark circles to sagging skin to wrinkles, facial appearance can be changed based on the presenting symptoms.
These are very brief descriptions of the various procedures that are done as part of mummy makeover. A detailed consultation with your plastic surgeon regarding costs, subsequent pregnancies, aftercare, recovery, healing, and limitations and risks is to be had ahead of the surgery.