Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I lost my grand mother last year from that time I feel so much of depression. I can't do anything please help me.
Hello am 25 years old and I think I am suffering from dyslexia problem. Tell me what I do to overcome this.
Many of us feel anger, frustration and dissatisfaction in our daily lives. While medicine and therapy can help extreme cases, there are other ways to bring down the symptoms with a proper daily routine, diet and exercise. Exercise can be an incredible treatment to discharge those sentiments. In case you wind up getting angry regularly, yoga can help you to deal with the problem while you are away or at home. Yoga can help with both managing anger and calming you down when you feel particularly furious at any given point. Some of the asanas or postures that help in doing so are as follows:
- Savasana (cadaver posture): With the cadaver posture, you lie on your back with your palms up and arms next to you. At that point, you relax every part of your body. While practicing this posture, concentrate on relaxing. Inhale deeply into your tummy. It is best to shut your eyes while doing so.
- Sheetali Pranayama (cooling breath): The cooling breathing exercise is a phenomenal approach to address anger. You basically roll your tongue (twisting in the edges) or press your lips together. In case you cannot roll your tongue, breathe in gradually through your mouth so that the air gets in through your tongue. At that point, close your mouth and breathe out through your nose. This practice is believed to lessen the anger and enhance peace of mind.
- Ardha matsyendrasana (half spinal twist pose): This posture strengthens the organs and relaxes your spine. You can perform this exercise by sitting with both legs in front of you, and then by folding one knee up while folding the other on the ground underneath the other leg. You then turn your spine toward the side where the knee is up and use the knee as a rest for your arm as you stretch into the stance. Try not to exhaust yourself. In case you feel pain, relax a bit.
- Urdhva dhanurasana (upward bow pose): This stance has been efficient in increasing trust between people with threatening or serious identity issues, and decreases anger. While there are a few approaches to accomplish a back curve in yoga, the upward bow stance is the most widely recognized due to the back twists that lead to better circulation of energy.
- Salamba sarvangasana (shoulder stand): It can balance out the nervous system. People who deal with anger issues or who have an antagonistic identity will find that this asana helps in lessening their outrage and anger. It creates quality and adaptability and helps the thyroid and parathyroid organs as well.
Doing yoga frequently will go far towards helping you deal with your anger in the long haul. In case you have an identity issue, exercising consistently will strengthen the mind. However, you might need to go to a class keeping in mind the end goal, which is to manage the anger.
Hello I am currently a student of class 12 and I am suffering from depression (past 6 years) ,bipolar disorder,acute loneliness.Could someone please help me out?i have also been pursuing counselling for past 6 years bt i find no change.I don't know how long I can take it more. Please help me out!
Since 13 days her behaviour has changed, she talks in different languages and doesn't recognise people. She is under medication past 4 days.
In a study published in Journal of American Association, researchers from Switzerland have shown that in non?diabetics, weight gain after quitting smoking does not take away the cardiovascular benefits of quitting smoking.
There is a net cardiovascular benefit of smoking cessation despite subsequent weight gain. Smoking cessation is always beneficial for smokers.
People gain 6 to 8 pounds of weight after quitting smoking. In the study, quitting smoking was also linked with a decreased risk of heart attack or cardiac death compared to smokers.
Sir some time I don't get my memory. Some memory not get in my mind. I want to know how to improve my memory power. Please help me.
I am facing memory problems from 3 years. It has been enhancing since then. I'm also having problems when I speak, type. I forget the words which are needed at that time. Now I can't even remember what happened last 3 hours ago. My age is 18 years. Do I have dementia or nutrition problem or what? Which medical test I should prefer to know what's causing these problems.
Sir my mother about 40 years old and she always in very big depression and she cannot sleep in night and she carrying in loud voice and his heart bit has been more increased and for this reason she do as like mad person. This is very serious problem regarding my mother. So please suggest me any medicine/treatment of this problem.
Hello Dr. I always feel depressed, tensed irritation and serious looking at everything I do not know what to do ?
Depression has become very common not only in stressed adults or elderly but also in adolescents. It must be addressed at a very nascent stage so that one doesn’t remain low for long. One thing that can help to a great extent is your food habits. There are foods that can certainly help in fighting depression.
1. Fresh fruits and vegetables: Eating folate-rich fruits like blueberries, strawberries, oranges and bananas can combat stress and eating dark green leafy vegetables helps in rejuvenating your mood along with lot of other health benefits too.
2. Omega-3 fats: These Polyunsaturated fats combats depression and is mostly found in fish like salmon & sardines.Flaxseeds and walnuts are also good sources
3.Eat plenty of Protein: Eating protein-rich food like beans and peas, low fat cheese, fish, milk, yogurt, and soy products helps in brain regulation which keeps depression at bay.
4. Dark Chocolate: In spite of having high calories, dark chocolate is considered to be a great stress buster as it uplifts the mood. Pick up a bar of dark chocolate whenever you feel the blues.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.