Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PadmavathiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am 24yrs old. I got married two years before. Since a year we are trying for a baby but the result was negative. Last may month I have undergone a scanning (USG)- Abdomen and pelvis. It was diagnosed as PCOS. My ayurvedic doctor suggested me a medicine called phalaghrita and I consumed it for two months. After that I discontinued. Til this month we are trying for a baby but the result is nil. Few websites tell female with PCOS doesn't ovulate every month or doesn't ovulate at all. So I just wanted to know m I ovulating or is there any other problem. Please help me.
Dear sir, my wife, have suffered a problem in her vagina, she feels pain in vaginal opening and blood also coming, she consulted many doctor s but couldn't get a solution, recent doctor suggested that by removing bartholin gland, every prob will get solve, she also agrree to do so, Does we have any prob in future by removing the bartholin gland, happened to know that its the gland for. Producing mucus,
18 Dec ko Mere Periods start hue 21 Dec ko periods khtm hue toh m apne boyfriend ke sath 22 ko Intimate hui or mere boyfriend ne condom use kra tha but ghr ane ke baad mujhe hlki hlki bleeding hui jo baad m thik ho gai thi. Uske baad 26 ko hm fir intimate hue condom use kra tha humne but ghr akr urine or bleeding mix hui thi 1st nd 2 drop mai but aaj phir hlki hlki bleeding hui meko ab meko bhat tension ho rhi h plzzzz aap help kriye.
Pls am experiencing change in my menstrual period. Then I av flow of blow for three days after then little in the fourth and fifth day and nothing in the six day, bt now after blood flow for three days the fourth and fifty day I see no blood don't no if dats gud for my health kindly advice me.
I have been using deodorants from a long period of time, by the end of the day my body smells a lot, somewhat I got to know deodorants causes body to smell after its effects are over. I have left using deodorants from past 1 week but still by the evening the body Odour rises, and I sweat a lot, so kindly guide how to reduce body Odour.
My wife is pregnant for 2 month and she is facing problem back bone problem. Her medicine continue from well know Dr. Now problem is Dr. done MRI during pregnancy is this is harmful of her any Dr. Please help. My wife is in tension after some Dr. told its harmful.
Hi. I am having problem of delayed periods. Took meprate along with another pill for 5 days 2 pills every day as prescribed by the doc. I shud get periods till now but still no periods. Faced the same problem 2 months before but period occurred on 2nd day of last pills. But this time no periods 3 days past. What must I do next .not pregnant confirmed. please help. Thankyou.
Am getting periods late every month from few months nd sometimes 1 month miss also. Is there any problem. In my diet or what else? Please give thorough detail nd remedy also.
Hi, my last month date is 21-7-15. But next period was on 5-9-15. From 5th to 10th light period only. But from 11th to till date I have full flow with blood clots. 4 pads per day. Please tell me what is the problem in my body. I am 43 years old.
I'm 24 years old. I have periods only 1 and half days but it regularly came every month. But the days are very low. Is there any problem in my uterus?
We want to conceive a baby and trying since 6 month but nothing happened, s he is also getting periods but 3 days late.
My wife didnt has her periods for more then a month now. She crossed 12 days above her routine periods. We have checked with pregnancy test sticks for twice at different days but results are negative as it meant to be as we take every precautions. She underwent scissor and gave birth to baby girl 2.5 years back. She missed her periods a couple of months back as well but duration was not so long. She is having every symptoms right now that a women has while periods are near. Plz guide.
If a women wants to conceive after 43 what kind of diet she should take n what kind of supplements she should advice for a healthy n normal child.
The lancet study shows that music can help people cope better with post operative recovery listening to music before during or after surgery significantly reduced patients pain and anxiety and their need for pain medicines and increased their satisfaction with the entire procedure.
How will I come to know whether the girl is virgin or not if the hymen is broken by sports. Let me know.
HI I am 26 years old I live in noida sec 39. I have polysystic ovaries and abnormal periods I want to conceive my doctor doctor gave me fertomid 50 mg tablet for 5 days from second day of my period and prescribed follicular monitoring but my egg size on 13 day was right msf and left 13*11 and also on 16 th day the size remains same. But earlier before for 2 months the same ultrasound report was ok with same medicine and also Dr. gave me hucog injection earlier to rupture but I did not conceive and this time egg size was not ok please tell me what can I do?
Hysterectomy is a procedure that is used to treat a wide variety of conditions. A partial hysterectomy is performed for the removal of the uterus whereas a myomectomy is performed for the removal of the fibroids. A complete hysterectomy is performed in order to remove the uterus and the cervix. With hysterectomy, there comes some critical and sensitive topic that needs to be discussed with the surgeon. Here is a list of top 10 things that need to be known about hysterectomy:
- The sex life concern: Unlike common apprehension, hysterectomy doesn’t necessarily mean the end of sex life. In the worst case scenario where the cervix is removed, it takes around 6 weeks before one can resume the sex life.
- Hysterectomy can’t cure endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition that is characterised by menstrual cramp, painful intercourse and chronic pain. Hysterectomy is not the first line of treatment for a condition like this. If any doctor has suggested it, it makes sense to take a second opinion.
- Hysterectomy doesn’t mean menopause: This procedure doesn’t mean a menopause or an inability to get pregnant. There are certain other misconceptions such as getting night sweats, hot flashes and menstrual cramp etc. On the contrary, a well-performed procedure will ensure that a person doesn’t feel a thing after the surgery.
- The loss in ovaries: Depending on the condition of a patient, a doctor might remove the fallopian tube, uterus and ovaries. It necessarily means a sudden loss of oestrogen and progesterone hormone abruptly. Both this hormone are critical for bone and sexual health. It might also lead to menopause, decreased urge in sex and hot flashes during the night. It is therefore very important to discuss each and every aspect of the procedure before the surgery begins.
- Hormonal therapy: Since the removal of ovaries is likely to cause physical discomfort to the body, hormonal therapy can come to the rescue of an individual. Hormonal therapy can curtail the risk of blood clot formation, heart diseases, stroke etc.
- Explore other non-surgical options: Hysterectomy is not the last word for any uterus or ovary related problems. The goal is to keep the uterus intact. There are certain less evasive procedures to save ovaries and uterus. This is where multiple opinions come handy.
- Less invasive options: There exist less invasive surgeries for treatment related to uterus and ovaries. For instance, a robotic hysterectomy causes far less pain as compared to traditional procedure. It also ensures less loss of blood from the system resulting in less weakness.
- The morcellation technique: In case a uterus has to be removed, doctors these days use a process known as morcellation. The latter involves making small cuts into various places of the uterus in order to bring it out. The false apprehension of this process causing cancer cells in the body is not true. Only if a patient is suffering from a particular kind of cancer, it might spread to other parts of the body. A doctor has to be consulted to assure such a thing doesn’t happen.
- Cancer apprehension: For people facing a gene defect such as BRAC1 and BRAC2 hysterectomy can reduce the chance of ovarian cancer by a good 80 percent.
- Physiological healing post hysterectomy: Although physical healing takes no more than 6 weeks after the procedure, the emotional healing might take some time. It makes sense to seek professional help for postoperative depression.