Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
On the first day of my periods I feel severe pain in my lower abdominal and I feel sensation of vomit and I vomit immediately if I eat or drink anything. Suggest me.
My fertile dates for month of march is 12 to 15 march.At what time i should do intercourse to conceive a girl child
Last year, in April I had a miscarriage in 3 months of pregnancy. Then doctor test the product and it was Turner syndrome. But both of me and my husband's karyotype test is normal. Now I am 6 weeks pregnant. Is there is a possibility of my baby being a Turner again. Is there any test to regnise this before birth?
My friend is 23 years old. She is suffering from PCOD . And she weights 93 kG and her height is 166 She got regular periods for past one year. but for this last April she didn't get periods and by may she took progesterone pills medroxyprogesterone for a week then she got periods June also she took 2 pills she got periods. She has hair on below chin. She is afraid of any big problem will come to her. She wants to get pregnant .Whether she will get pregnant or not . To get pregnant what she has to do? She took US of whole abdomen it reveals OVARIES: Right ovary measured: 3.3/3.3/3.0 cm Vol: 17 cc Left Ovary Measured :3.2/2.3/2.2 cm Vol: 9 cc Bilateral Ovaries are enlarged in size with multiple peripherally arranged tiny cysts and central echogenic stroma s/o polycystic ovaries What does it mean She need to get pregnant. Within a year she will get married . What should she do to be normal . Any problem with this size what else she has to do . And she doesn't have Thyroid. Please Kindly Chief Experienced doctors kindly see to it and give proper solution for her. Please urgent reply is expected please doctors its emergency.
Hello doctor my is 10 weeks pregnant jest now she went to urine it looks like light red in color what will be the problem.
I am suffering from pcos. Is it a good idea to take contraceptives like ginette 35 & if yes then for how long. Also will it cause problems in conceiving later on.
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi dr, my wife has a sore clitoris and slightly swollen vulva for several days. This happened after I masturbated her vagina and stimulated her clitoris orally. Please advise. Thanks!
Hi Doctor, I had taken an Ipill on 3rd May (14th day of my menstrual cycle). I didn't have any bleeding till 17th May. My period was due on 19th May. I always had regular 28 days cycle. On 17th May, I started having brown scanty flow. On the same day, doctor had done advanced UPT at the hospital which was negative Then, for next 2 days I had red period like flow which was heavy. My usual periods lasts for 5 days. So, do I still need to take UPT? Or, I am not at risk now?
Does homeopathy really works? Or it is just placebo for satisfaction? Why do home doctors give different dosage forms such as sugar pills on morning and night and tablet on evening, powder on every week. Why so? I am having pcod and I am taking homoeo medicine. Sugar pills on morning and night. Tasteless tablet on evening and powder on every week. Why so? How do they work? Please clarify.
Hi mine s first pregnancy it's 53 days now 3 days before I got slight bleeding suddenly so consulted doctor dey scanned everything was good n given sustain injection n advised me to take for 10 days dey asked me to visit again on 1st Nov but advised me to take bed rest .m worrying wats this harm to pregnancy r how and is it common slight abdominal pain while walk r sit only hormone purpose r any chance f getting bleeding again m much worried dono wat all precautions to take. Pls advice me in detail.
Actually I'm having PCOD problem, from long ago I started using homeopathy medicine now my periods r regular. I involved in sex with my hubby and I took ipill. I missed my period date (28th is my date) from last 2 days onwards I'm eating papaya to get the periods but no use. Actually I'm having occasion on 4th please tel me the remedies to get the period with in this 2 days itself. Plz suggest me.
I'm 24 years old female Having itching and infusion in my vagina. Which type of anti infection cream and medicine I can take.
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.
Hello Sir/Mam, I have 3 questions. Please find the below. Q.1 If I have sex without using any protection and at the time of leaking out, if I leaked out. Is there any chances of pregnancy? Q.2 If yes, how can it be avoided? Q.3 If We realise in a month that there is a chance of pregnancy then what can be done to avoid pregnancy?
I am 15 weeks pregnant my right side lower abdomen is aching but bearable and cramping at times . Now I get a tiny amount of brown discharge but no bleeding while I pee its just the discharge anything wrong ?
I had pinkish very small lesions in my genital. Painless pusless n no itching or burning. Dey remained for a year I used candid cream, betadine wash but no improvement. My Dr's case was bending towards genital herpes. I had no sexual relationship but my bf used to insert his finger inside. My gynae prescribed me acyclovir cream. As I went for some blood tests HIV negative Vdrl negative TLC dlc normal Sugar normal but in torch test hsv1 igg was positive 8.08 Hsv2 igg negative Hsv1 & hsv2 combined igm negative. Also she referred me to dermatologist. But my xams were going on so I could not go der n started using surfaz sn only 4 days have gone n I can feel a clear change. My vagina is much better Now I am scared was it because of viral infection n it will be recurring again in future. Or it was fungal\ bact infection n I am cured now.
Hllo Dr. I am 24 years old. Mera c section hua h but I loss my baby after one week. Mera tummy skin loose ho gya h mere c section ko 40 days ho gye h please tell how I flatten my tummy after c section. Please tell me how can I care my body n my fitness n how can I get my body back.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimal invasive surgery. The smaller length and depth of the incision leads to faster recovery than usual. It causes smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
In the procedure, small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras are used for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. The procedure has become very popular in recent times. However, there are some myths around it which you shouldn't believe:
Myth: If you've undergone multiple abdominal surgeries in the past, you can't opt for a laparoscopy.
The truth is that you can go for a laparoscopy even if you've gone through multiple surgeries previously, irrespective of the location or size of the previous incisions. This is done through the use of a special instrument, called a microlaparscope that enables safe entry into the abdomen of the patient.
Myth: If you're overweight or underweight, you can't undergo a laparoscopy
No matter if you're obese or too thin, you can still undergo a laparoscopy as the tools used for this surgical procedure are available in different lengths and sizes, and can be adjusted as per the body type of the patient before the incision is made.
Myth: The images taken through a laparoscope are of poor quality This is not true. In fact, the visuals obtained through a laparoscope are clearer and much more accurate when compared to those obtained via an open surgery. The visuals of a video laparoscopy provide a detailed magnification of even those parts of the area that are inaccessible by the human eye.
Besides, you should also be aware of the complications to deal with the procedure better post surgery:
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.