Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padmavathi GorijalaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 7 month pregnant lady and know I am feeling back pain and going white discharge and also little stomach pain is it delivery symptoms and what to do.
Hi 23 years old I got married on may 1st 2015, on may month I got my periods on 18th but this june month I got my periods so early i. E 6th june, as I never got like thisbefore, please explain whether am pregnant.
It is summer, and that nice, tall drink of iced water is so tempting. But wait! Yes, cold water is refreshing, but have you ever wondered what it does to your body? You may already know that when you wash your face with hot/warm water, it opens up your pores and loosens your skin. On the other hand, washing your face with cold water closes the pores and tightens the skin. Now imagine this tightness in your digestive tract. Feels unpleasant, doesn’t it?
Here are more reasons as to why you should avoid drinking cold water:
1. When you drink cold water, or any other chilled beverage, it hinders your hydration, restricts your digestion and shrinks your blood vessels.
2. Drinking cold water changes your body’s internal temperature. Your body now uses the energy stored to regulate your temperature instead of digesting food and absorbing nutrients to produce energy.
3. Excessive mucus is created when you drink cold water after a meal. This leads to a decline in the function of your immune system, which makes you prone to catch illness and colds.
4. If you drink cold water with a meal or after it, fats in your food become solidified due to the low water temperature. The body now struggles to digest the nonessential fats from your body.
Some people claim that drinking cold water can burn calories better by making your digestive system work harder. However, this is not the correct way to burn calories! You don’t need to make your digestive system work harder. There are many other ways to burn calories. So, ditch that glass of cold water. Health experts vehemently agree that warm, or room temperature, water is best for the body.
Some benefits of warm water include:
1. Increased and faster hydration
2. Digestion is improved due to stimulation of natural digestive enzymes
3. Food is broken down with more ease
4. Better bowel movement, especially if you put lemon juice in warm water
5. Blood is purified and your body is naturally detoxified via your lymphatic system, kidney and skin
So the next time you sit down for a meal, grab that glass of room temperature water instead. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I'm pregnant of 5 months. For last 2 months I suffer with sneezing and cold problem. Is their any solution to get it off.
I had sex with my boyfriend. After having sex my boobs are increasing day by day. Now I have a large boobs. I want to reduce my boobs size what can I do plzz hlp me.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is a common hormonal disorder, which occurs in almost every women aged 18 to 24. In PCOS, the level of male hormones that is androgens are more than normal limits. In other women it is present in smaller quantities. And increase in such levels, cause delay and disturbances with your menstrual cycle. The main cause of this disorder is however, not known, but it generally runs in genes. The symptoms start generally early after your menarche. Obesity is another factor which causes PCOS.
Some of the signs and symptoms of PCOS are:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Cysts in the ovaries
- Excess male hormones
- Skin discolorations
Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the main cause of PCOS and it is therefore one of the best alternatives. Given below are some of the best homeopathic medicines for the treatment of PCOS:
- Apis Mellifica: If you are suffering from PCOS with a stinging pain in the ovarian region, Apis Mellifica is one of the best homeopathic medicine for you. The pain is accompanied by tenderness over the abdomen and uterine region.
- Pulsatilla: You can take Pulsatilla if your periods are late and scanty. You usually feel thirst less. You also suffer from mood swings. You might feel happy at one moment and sad the very next moment. You may as well feel irritated.
- Sepia: Sepia is one of the homeopathic medicines in treating PCOS when pain bears down in the lower back and abdomen. Your periods are irregular, either too early or too late.
- Lachesis: If you have an aversion of wearing anything tight, Lachesis is a pretty good homeopathic remedy for you. Your periods can slow down your periods due to weak flow. The pain in the abdomen are relieved once your flow starts. Jealousy is another common symptom.
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the best homeopathic medicine if you have PCOS along with constipation. You generally have a stout build up. You feel chilly most of the time with a tearing pain in the stomach region.
My wife gave birth by c-section, 5 days. Today she has a very much pain in her abdomen. Pain killer has been given, but pain doesn't perish. Please advise?
I am 29 years and my wife is 26 years, our marriage is 9 months old, we have tried several times to do intercourse, but due to my wife's fear of having pain, we couldn't have a intercourse. please help and advice.
Meri marriage ko 1 year ho gya hai, me baby planning kar rahi hu, mera period 30 march ko tha, wese mera period 35 days ka hota hai. Mera fertile day konsa hoga, kya hum fertile day se pahle sex kar sakte hai?
My Wife Age 26 Yrs. Last Menstruation Period on Oct 20,2016. But she had some spotting which seemed normal around the time of ovulation on 02/11/2016 to 05/11/2016. What causes spotting during ovulation? Is there any chances to get Pregnancy? Can you please help me out as soon as possible.
Hi ,I am 22 years female and trying to conceive. I took ultrasound which says i am having pcod my doctor prescribed me to take normoz tab. Will it help me to come out of pcos and help me to get pregnant soon? please suggest me.
Dear Dr, I am newly married from last three months. I have good in intercourse from three months but from last two days in intercourse with husband intercourse time is near 12 mints but I didn't release my semens & satisfaction but my husband do. Is it anything going wrong with me please help me please.
What necessary food and other take care my wife where she is delivered normal baby yesterday on 3rd may'16. Please give me advice.
Modern hectic schedule at home as well as workplace has led to the popularity of strategic snacking. Nutrition and Snacking habits have a direct relation on energy level, mental sharpness and motivation. One must identify the right snacks that will not only fill one up without triggering the craving for more snacks.
A snack is considered to be healthy if it is packed with nutrients and its calorie level lie between 100 and 150 calories. Strategic snacking is a great way to keep a check on one's appetite maintaining the energy levels keeping the body balanced.
The following ten snacks are a powerhouse of nutrients which will keep one full and satisfied:
- In order to have a 100 calorie nut pack, make packs of 15 to 20 Almonds, Walnuts or Pistachios. The nuts are rich in protein, fiber and cholesterol-lowering unsaturated fats, which makes one feel full and have powerful antioxidants, like vitamin E.
- One can try out one medium-size raw sliced red pepper or, twelve pods of sugar snap peas or baby carrots with a snack-size 2-ounce container of hummus.
- A cup of high protein yogurt, blueberries, cherries, raspberries or strawberries will give 50 calories coupled with 100 calories worth 6 ounces of nonfat yogurt.
- Nutri bars comprise of protein, fibre and healthy fats and a single bar can give 150 calories per bar. They contain nuts and dried fruit, which help minimize the calories keeping the belly full for a longer period.
- Apples and peanut butter are high in fibre and peanut butter is high in protein and unsaturated fat and spoonful of peanut butter can stabilize blood sugar and quell hunger.
- Light cheese is packed with protein, which our body digests slowly so it helps one to stay full for hours. Most cheese packs contain a lot of fat and calories, so only light cheese recommended as it provides 150 calories and 18 grams of protein.
- Avocados are full of Omega-3 fats and antioxidants and having an avocado with a sprinkle of olive oil and sea salt will last for the whole afternoon.
- Multigrain corn tortilla chips are made with stone ground corn, flaxseed, quinoa, brown rice and chia seeds which are digested very slowly helping belly to stay full for a longer duration.
- The serving of five to ten Olives is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin E, which reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
It is extremely important these snacks proportioned so that one does not have to count or measure them while at work. These will keep one's belly full reducing the hunger urges and moreover, these are healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
1. Improves Blood Circulation of the Body
Due to the active process of inhalation and exhalation, the lungs are constantly ventilated and the blood remains oxygenated. It's a great way of detoxing your body and helping it get rid of excess carbon dioxide and other toxic gases.
2. Your Mantra to Weight loss
When done at a fast pace, it is a great cardiovascular workout that stretches the abdominal muscles while simultaneously helping you reduce excess weight around your stomach. The asanas also result in toning your arms, abs and giving great flexibility to your spine. Moreover, It helps to strengthen your entire skeletal system including your ligaments.
3. Promotes a Regular Menstrual Cycle
If you're facing the problem of an irregular menstrual cycle, these asanas will help you suppress this irregularity and if practiced daily, it ensures an easy childbirth.
4. Benefits your Skin and Hair
By incorporating it in your routine it will keep you youthful and healthy even in old age. It improves your blood circulation that aids in bringing back the glow on your face; preventing the onset of wrinkles, making your skin look ageless and radiant. It also prevents hair loss and the ageing of hair.
5. Anti-anxiety and Calming Properties
Surya Namaskar helps to improve memory and the nervous system. Moreover, its stabilizes the activity of the endocrine and thyroid glands, thereby reducing anxiety and inducing the sensation of complete calmness and tranquility.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.