Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmanabha RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a hair lost problem last 2 years and I am eating every things like vegetables, chicken, eggs etc.please advice
I am not able to sleep well. What will be the possible reasons behind it. I have tried many things like reading, music, exercise. No use. Why?
I have a neck pain for past 4 year. I dono for using system or wrong position of keeping pillow. What I do. Shall I consult nero Dr. Or what I do.
Sir before few days ago I found a stone in ureter. Stone's give unbearable pain. What should I do? Please help me.
I've been suffering from chronic dysentery for a year above. Also I'm going to thin. I'd undertaken medical treatment but still I'm am same, thin. So Sir, I would be helpful if you tell me any medicine by which I can have normal body & health. Thanking you.
I have a dark spots and pimples on face. What can I do for this problem? Please suggest me, simple and natural ways to reduce pimples and spot.
hair. I am 20 years old and even not any beard was growing in my face. Please tell me a solution for it sir.
Hi, I am 25 years old and suffering from severe hair fall. So, I started using mintop 2% first results were good so I increased dose to 5%. I have seen mild reduce in hairfall for 15 days of use. Later my scalp starts itching a lot whenever I use mintop forte 5%. Please suggest what should I do now. There was no ithching when I used 2% mintop.
Eating right and exercising are key to healthy weight loss. In no case should you ever consider crash dieting or any form of extreme diets. There are many different types of diets popular today. The most common side effect of dieting is that in most cases weight loss stops the moment a diet is stopped and the individual begins to put on weight instead. Here are a few other after effects of dieting.
- Tiredness: Most diets are centred around limiting your food intake. As a result of this, the body has less food available to convert into energy. This also causes a drop in blood sugar levels. As a result of this, you may find yourself tiring easily and with less energy to go about your normal day.
- Mood changes: Fluctuating blood sugar level can also make you feel irritable and depressed. Limiting your food intake can make you crave food which further adds to your irritability. By cheating on your diet with a sugar laden snack you may cause further fluctuation of insulin levels. This can be seen in the form of temporary elation.
- Slow metabolism: The body needs a certain calorific amount to function. When this is not available, it will turn to stored fat reserves and slow down the rate of metabolism. This can lead to a loss of muscles instead of fats and even stall your weight loss. This is commonly seen in cases of extreme weight loss.
- Loose skin: Dieting only addresses the fat underneath your skin. As you put on weight, your skin stretches to accommodate the gained pounds. Hence, losing a lot of fat can leave you with loose skin and sagging folds. This usually occurs on the upper arms and abdomen. The amount of loose skin left depends on the speed of weight loss, the amount of weight lost and your age. In this case, exercise does little to help and the only way to tackle the loose skin is through plastic surgery.
- Gallstones: When you cut down on the fat quotient of your diet, your gall bladder does not contract as often. In many cases, this can lead to the concentration of bile which further leads to the development of gall stones. These gall stones can be quite uncomfortable and can cause a stomach ache as well. To avoid this, do not cut out fats completely, but include a few healthy fats in your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Previously my scalp hairs were falling so I shaved it now my eyebrows hairs are also falling. What should I do to prevent it. Please help me I'm worried.
Im 37 years old. I use to chew gutkha since 10 yrs. Suddenly I stopped . I want my teeth to be whitened.
Hlo. My Age 28, Height 5.2, Weight 51. M doing too much cardio and lake of nutrition my body mass and muscles too down. Starting tym my weight 62 but doing cardio n lake of diet my weight 55 after some tym my weight continues down and now is 51. M luk skinny guy, face dull, dark circle, too aged Skinny type body like upper skin and below just bones no mass and muscles Touch kro to aisa lagta h mass khata ho gya h body se pura skin loose ho gya h. Face utar gya h jaisa cheeks hi nhi ho. please help me how can gain body mass and weight please plz. Help me.
Hey m suffering from pcos n my doctor has advised me to take 2 tablets of mychiro is this helpful in bringing my periods or not coz m having irregularities in my periods. Also can I get intimate with my would be hubby as m having pcod .is it safe to get intimate. Also how can I loose My weight.
Hi I am suffering from skin problem in underwear area between thighs. This is due to rubbing of thighs while walking. Please help me how to control this.
If you are suffering from nervous diseases, you can choose the Dashamoola Ksheera Dhara therapy as an ideal treatment method. Ksheera Dhara treatment involves the flow of herbal milk in place of oil over your head and body. It is similar to Shirodhara in some ways, but is different as Ksheera Dhara has cooling effects on the body. This therapy is most suitable to be undertaken during the summer and when the weather conditions demand a cooling, relaxing effect on the body. This therapy is indicated when you are suffering from health conditions such as intense stress, and hair and skin problems.
In this process, milk is poured continuously on the forehead and on the body, which cools down the entire system from inside. Ksheera Dhara treatment is very effective in the treatment of headaches, mental irritability and insomnia. The pouring of medicated milk on your body leads to the stimulation of the hypothalamus. It also gets soothed and hence, the functions of the pituitary gland are regulated along with induced sleep. The milk is made to flow at a slow rate over the forehead for a certain duration, specially over the glabellar region along with a mild, stimulating massage. A small cloth is usually tied around your head, above the eyebrows. For the Ksheera Dhara treatment, a traditional bronze vessel known as the “kindi” is used. As the treatment is based on milk, it is referred to as milk treatment.
The Ksheera Dhara therapy relaxes the entire nervous system. This leads to mental calmness and reduction of stress to a great extent. The milk acts as a moisturizing agent and makes your skin healthy and glowing. It is also beneficial for eliminating fatigue, restoring vitality, improving your memory and for establishing dosha equilibrium.
In addition to all these, this therapy also helps in lubrication of the joints, relieving pain, stiffness of muscles and joints, and easing of spasms. It is proven to have benefits in the treatment of several cases of arthritis. Ksheera Dhara is also beneficial in several neurological conditions, in which a burning sensation and numbness are experienced. The entire body gets nourished and rejuvenated as a result of this Ayurvedic therapy.
If you are a healthy person, you can still undertake Ksheera Dhara therapy. Usually the treatment takes about 30 to 45 minutes per session. It is carried out in a course such as 7 days, 14 days or according to the instructions of your Ayurvedic physician