Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am 22 years old ,i am having black spot on my face from last 3 years, It's because of I used a cream to vanish pimples, that get affected and my skin get burned. It made dark black spot. What would be the solution to remove.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar, sexologist
* hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetration), and non-coital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).
Every time I measured my blood pressure it used to remain high. I don't smoke, drink but then also blood pressure used to remain high. What can be the reasons. What are remedies. I am a boy of 24 age.
My mom have heart problem, sugar and bp every thing is in control then also she is not feeling comfortable with his health problems.
What measures I should fall for denser and long hair and to reduce hair fall? I am suffering with excess of hair fall from last 3 years.
What should we do to improve our platelet value. What are the precautions to be taken against dengue fever.
Small black dots are observed on my legs (ankle foot and toes) which is not hurting but instead it is spreading, kindly suggest.
Hi doc. My stomach is very upset from last 2 days I got loose motion and stomach pain. please assist me.
I am 24F. 4 years back got to know that I am suffering with PCOS and infrequent periods (1 per 3 months). After the course (Mala-D) I am having periods at 45 days. But from few months again my period time increased to 3 months. This time I do not want my body getting habituated for tablets. Please suggest me some food to have regular menses. And can you tell me the reason why the hormones are releasing late. Due to vitamins or any. If vitamins please tell me some food to have the release regularly.
I am so much depressed. Probably I don't have more problems. But I am not at all happy. I am always thinking about something and worried about it. I can't concentrate in any things. I thought I want to cry. I don't have any peacefulness in my mind please give some suggestion. why I am like this. I didn't like anything in this world now. Just blank.
I am all ways getting small pours in my mouth, frequently every week, when I woke up why this would happen.
Prolonged use of johnson and johnson baby powder and other talcum base product if use for decade for female hygiene can lead to ovarian cancer.
Hi, doctor am 26 years old and am only 50kg. Am trying to gym in several years to gain weight please help me how to gain weight rapidly.
I have low blood pressure for almost 30 days consulted a doctor earlier but did not help a lot please help me.
Hello sir, I often get a headache and my teeth are also becoming black day by day. Please tell me what should i do?
2. Avoid sweats between meals.
3. Use fluorinated tooth paste.
4. Brush your teeth after every meal.
5. Visit your dentist regularly for cleansing of your teeth (scaling) and regular dental health checkup.