Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmanabha Rao
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Padmanabha RaoYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from flexural psoriasis since a month what are the medicines which I can take on regular basis? And how can I get easily recover from it?
I am 22 years old female and I have 4 kidney stones 2 in left and 2 in right kidney. Their size ranges from 3.7-4.3 mm. Should I go for lithotripsy or let the stones pass on their own? What treatment should I get for these stones? I fear about the pain it will cause. Should I keep any pain medicine with me? Like cataspa?
I have gray hairs. And day by day its being embarrassing. May I know the exact reasons of it. And also want to know the treatment..
I am 35 years old & I have severe back pain since last few years. Even it is troubled me when climatic conditions changes.
I am 20 years old. My weight is 80 kgs. Is it possible to loose 30 kgs in 1 yr? And is it possible to loose weight for a girl like me who's fat since birth?
I have a thick layer of plaque (may be) in front teeth low jaw .it is enough thick that its not cleaning .today some part get broke out nd came out like stone. It can b hereditary coz same problem is with my mummy teeth What is it? How it will cure.
Hlo sir my name is nagaraju my age is 18 I'm now 5'2 but I want to have a height minimum 5'9 so can you please say tips for it. please sir.
I have a problem of high blood pressure since a long time. My age is 23. And also a headache in alternate days.
I am 20 old girl. I danced before a month after chickenpox. I got knees pain after dance and it not yet went after taking all type of treatment.
Klinefelter syndrome, also known as the xxy condition, is a term used to describe males who have an extra x chromosome in most of their cells.
Klinefelter syndrome is named after Dr. Henry klinefelter, who first described a group of symptoms found in some men with the extra x chromosome. About one of every 500 males has an extra x chromosome, but many don't have any symptoms.
- Symptoms depend on how many xxy cells a man has, how much testosterone is in his body, and his age when the condition is diagnosed.
- As xxy males enter puberty, they may have a taller, less muscular body, less facial and body hair, and broader hips than other boys. As teens, xxy males may have larger breasts, weaker bones, and a lower energy level than other boys.
- Xxy adult males look similar to males without the condition, although they are often taller and may have autoimmune disorders, breast cancer, vein diseases, osteoporosis, and tooth decay.
Xxy males can have normal or subnormal sex lives, but they usually make little or no sperm and are infertile. Some times, they are impotent also.
- The xxy chromosome pattern cannot be changed. Treatments involve physical, speech, occupational, behavioral, mental health, and family therapists, and testosterone replacement therapy.
- Even though all men with klinefelter syndrome have the extra x chromosome, not every xxy male has all of those symptoms.
- Because not every male with an xxy pattern has all the symptoms of klinefelter syndrome, it is common to use the term xxy male to describe these men, or xxy condition to describe the symptoms.