Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmanabhaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a diabetic since last 20 years, my blood sugar normally remains between 90 to120 as fasting and 140 to 180 as p p I try to maintain my normal diabetic diet as suggested by the physician. Some times the blood sugar level goes up to 190 or so as p p. At present I am taking metformin 500mg +glimipride. 5 mg in the morning along with ayurvedic 2 tablets of madhu nashini in the morning 1/2 hrs before breakfast and 500mg with 2 tabs of chandraprabha wati 1/2 hrs after dinner. Lastly I take about 250 gms of cowmilk at about 10. 30 pm. I consume sufficient quantity of water.--more than a liter early morning immediately after wakeup and not less than 1/2 liters at a time 3-4 times during the day. My body sweating is on the higher side. Frther, I go for the morning walk for 45 minutes about 4. 5 kms daily and also spend 30 to 40 minutes on yoga and prayanam before breakfast. Thereis no any considerable change in my body weight which remains between 74 to 75 kgs. Since lst 10 years. I do not feel any symptoms as stated normally for the diabetics, now I would like to have your good opinion as to what more I should do to exactly maintain my bloodsugar level at 90-100 (fasting ) and within 140 ( p p )
I am 23 years old boy and having allergy at my thighs and joints parts with to much inching and redness ,please suggest me best medicine for the same.
My mom is having asthma problem .she is 48 years old n weights 40 kg what should she do to get over it, she uses cipla inhaler 100 mg to overcome the breathing problem, but it does not help much what should she do?
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of june doubled up with the last. Took a gap of 6 days from 2-7th july. Had my withdrawal bleed from 5-8th july. Started new pack from 8th july night had protected intercourse on 9th july afternoon but the condom used thrice. Next had protected intercourse on 14th july. This was the last intercourse. Missed 21st july pill doubled up with 22nd july pill. Had a very light bleeding on 22nd july morning which was stopped as pills were continued. Pill pack ended on 28th july. Had withdrawal bleed with cramps from 1-6th aug. Pregnancy test at 4,5,6,7,8 weeks. All negative. No symptoms except severe gas with slight pain in lower abdomen on the right side. Was not taking the pill from this month. Since my health was not permitting. Do I need to do further hpt or blood test? Why is their a strong severe pain on the right side of lower abdomen accompanied by gas. Feeling a bit bloated from past 1 day. Is their any risk of pregnancy?
I had viral fever for nearly 15 days in December during which I took multiple medications. Which was finally cured but I conceived in end of january .but when I was 6 months pregnant my baby was found to have congenital heart defect. Wondering if the fever Pre conception could be the cause?
Hi I am married.24 years old. One of my friend told me to follow the PALEO DIET for weight management & diabetic. PALEO DIET IS 100% True or fake. Please tell me.
Sometime small pieces of semen comes along with the urine is it normal or not please help me how to get cured.
I have last 4 days cold and cough inside chest. And also having fever so what I need to do. Blood report told WBC 13100 .please advice some medicine.
I felt burning sensation in the stomach area during night. Next day I took zentel 150 mg and it was fine. After 2 days it again started to burn at night. During the day after having pudina hara its all ok. What should I do.
I am feeling a sudden and shooting pain on the underside of my right toe. This has started suddenly yesterday and recurs once in about two to three hours. It feels like a needle stabbing into the toe. There are no visible marks or discoloration on the toe. What causes this and how can I treat it if it is a medical condition?
I am 33 yrs old, suffering from pivd, lumberlordisis or sciatica left for last eight months. Want surgery free treatment for the kindly advice
Are you experiencing an orgasm unusually sooner while having intercourse? This may be an indication of premature ejaculation, which is also featured by minimal penile stimulation. Premature ejaculation is a condition where you reach sexual climax quickly, causing premature or early ejaculation. Ejaculation within one minute of having sex is referred to as premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic cure for premature ejaculation is considered to be effective and there are remedies for all symptoms and causes.
Here is a list of the most important Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Herbs: Mix the herbs Ashwaganda, Bala and Vidari together in equal parts, add a spoonful of it in hot milk and drink it. Some other essential Ayurvedic herbs, which help in treating premature ejaculation include Speman tablets, Asparagus, Jatiphala, Garlic and Drumsticks.
- Dietary changes: Several dietary changes are required for treating premature ejaculation, following Ayurvedic principles. Consume food items such as cereals, fish, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions and celery. Honey is essential and should be taken regularly. There are several food items you should avoid taking which include coffee, tea, alcohol, processed food, food containing excessive white sugar and white flour, and denatured foods.
- Lifestyle modifications: Ayurvedic principles firmly state that you need to quit smoking completely for the prevention of premature ejaculation. You also need to keep away from sexual activities and should avoid too much masturbation.
- Saffron and milk: Milk is considered to be very essential in Ayurveda and having milk with saffron and almond is effective for treating premature ejaculation. Almonds should be soaked overnight and blended with hot milk. You can also add cardamom and ginger to the drink.
- Ayurvedic massage: You can undertake a special leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage for treating premature ejaculation. This technique is called Elakizhi.
- Yoga: Regular yoga is essential for curing premature ejaculation. There are several yoga positions such as the shoulder stand or arvanga asana, the fish or matsya asana, and the plough or hala hasana, which are beneficial for premature ejaculation management.
- Green onion seeds: Add water to green onion seeds and drink the mixture.
Premature ejaculation leaves you feeling frustrated and affects you emotionally because of your disrupted sexual life. This condition is also capable of affecting your relationship with your partner because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Premature ejaculation lowers a man’s self-esteem and drains him of confidence. Do consult an Ayurvedic physician before starting an Ayurvedic treatment for the condition.