Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmanabhaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 nd my penis has fore skin covered at the tip wen in erection I wil c just the opening lightly Is this a problem for me during sex ? And I can be able to sex with fore skin?
I have aids but I don't know fromewhere I had this ill I have also pimple on penis what should I do now?
I am 18 years old male and I suffered from half head pain. I have lot of stress, tension, lack of sleep and so on. What should I do?
I have a problem regarding my digestion. I have emergency in going to latrine almost everyday. I am going for latrine more than twice almost everyday. Please provide me better medicine. I am having this problem past 6 years. So, I wanted better medicines for this. Please provide me at the earliest to have better health. That is the reason for my lower weight.
I am 71 years Old and have Vitamin Deficiency. Pl advise which brand vit D tablets are the best? How many tablets per day? How many tablets per day? How many days vit D tab to be taken Pl answer all the queries point by point.
I am 17 years old male. I do have a backbone problem. I can not stand straight after getting up and if someone touches my neck it hurts like cracking bones and I have pain in middle of back bone after running even after using staircase.
I have a piles problem from last one year so tell me sir what will I do for that because I have pain so please suggested me.
I am 31 years old unmarried woman. I am having post nasal drip problem since January 2016. I have taken medicines but it has not been cured yet. I had also taken antibiotics for ten days, prescribed by the doctor but it also did not work. When this problem started in the January, I had also had the throat infection but I had not had fever and any other symptoms and I had been cured within 3 days by the medicine which prescribed by the doctor. I am not having running nose but it is running from inside and that is why I am also having throat congestion. The cough is white and thin. I do not have allergy from dust. I do not have sneeze problem. What should I do?
My child of 5 years completed and suffering from cerebral palsy. He unable to talk till now. So please respond my question?
My perforated ear drum is perfectly operated but I have minimal hearing loss what can I do for it because by this my speech recognition become worse and I suffer from social stress.
I am a blood sugar patient and my body weight is 82 kg my height is 5 feet 4 inch. So kindly, help me how I control my blood sugar and how I reduce my weight.
My first question is, does sunblock fully block UV RAYS? And does sunblock 100% prevent you from tanning or getting darker, no matter how hot it is outside? Second question: If by chance, I have tanning, old or recent tanning. What is the procedure to remove the tanning naturally? Will it go away by itself even if the tanning is old? Third question; how much sun exposure is okay per day? If the sun is around 95-100F? How many minutes until tanning occurs in this kind of weather? Thanks!
What are the symptoms of swine flue? How it is related to Summer or winter seasons? How can we prevent from this disease?
Sinuses are cavities in our skull behind the nose which spread out in a pattern. These cavities are lined with tissues and mucosal membranes and are essential for our breathing process. Sinusitis is a condition where the tissues within the cavities become inflamed which results in the sinus cavities being blocked due to a buildup of fluid.
What are the conditions that can lead to sinusitis?
Some of the conditions that can cause nasal polyps are explained as follows:
- Nasal polyps are small growths of tissue within the lining of the nose which may block the sinuses, resulting in sinusitis.
- Common cold is also a culprit which may result in sinusitis
- If your septum or the bridge between the holes of the nose is deviated (this condition is referred to as a deviated septum), you may be prone to developing sinusitis.
- The lining of the nose may swell in a condition known as allergic rhinitis and cause sinusitis as well.
Types of sinusitis
There are multiple types of sinusitis which may affect people and also on how long they last. The various types of sinusitis are explained below:
- Acute sinusitis: This is the most common form of sinusitis that lasts usually between 2 to 4 weeks. It starts with a cold, blocked nose and turns into facial pain that usually starts very suddenly.
- Chronic sinusitis: This is a form of sinus infection which can have a debilitating effect on your life and may last for 12 weeks or longer.
- Sub-acute sinusitis: This is somewhere between acute and chronic sinusitis and may last from anywhere between 4 to 12 weeks.
- Recurrent sinusitis: This form of sinus infections tend to be a variation of acute or sub-acute sinusitis which tends to occur multiple times a year.
Symptoms of sinusitis
The manifestation of the symptoms of sinusitis may be different from person to person and also on the type of sinusitis you are suffering from. However, there are some generic symptoms that are common to all forms which are mentioned as follows:
- Smelling senses may be dulled
- Facial pain
- Congestion accompanied by a cough
- Nose may be blocked, stuffy and may also be runny
- Other symptoms may also include bad breath, fatigue, or even dental pain
- Nasal cavity may have pus and it may drain from time to time
It is best to consult a doctor quickly, if you have been having any of these symptoms. The doctor can prescribe nasal decongestants and antibiotics which can help. If you have chronic or recurrent sinusitis, then more aggressive and advanced treatments may be required.