Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmanab BatYour feedback matters!
I consulted a dermatologist and learned that I have a skin problem called rosacea and I have oily skin which leads me into having small pimples, blackheads and open pores. How can I find a natural remedy to this? I have tried all creams and tips from dermats before but to no avail.
My cousin is suffering from severe cellulitis. Symptoms blood with stool and going to stool 5-8 time.
I hav spots on my face and it is being etching me alot. I want knw why rashes occur in summer nt in winter.
I have pimples on my shoulder and on my back. Some are on my chest. What to do. How to get cure of the same?
How to analyse ultra sound (USG Abdomen) test? What is meant by prostate of 21.1 ML with insignificant residual urine of 20.4 ML. Two freely moving calculi are seen in GB.- Cholelithiasis?
I am a 35 year old male and suffering from hyper pigmentation on face (melesma. Is there any permanent solution to this problem?
Dr. Sir I have skin problems .like red rashid (lal chat) I check blood test all test r ok. It almost start in summer season. please tell any treatments.
I have dark circle under eyes. I do not spend much time on TV or computer. But currently in in study phase. What to do to remove them? Are they curable?
Sir before thee days. I have very problem during latrine. Every 5 min I feel pressure BT nothing is happening. BT when its come its black in colour. Sir please help me. My full body is paining from this.
I want to know what all things we need to do for having fair and glowing skin means tell me diet and exercise for male.
Hello sir I am 20 years old boy. I am suffering from skin diseases like egzima or any other. I have black spots on my leg and bac since 1 year. I am in a serious problem please help what to do.
I have small holes on my face from last 15 days and I used facewash also but no effect what should I do.
I am 22 year old girl and suffering from acne scars which is not gone also applied kojivit gel carofitAnd also backache problem dandruff is also not gone after so many effortsWhat should I do now?
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.