Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmakshiYour feedback matters!
I m 29 years married women. I m facing problem in conceiving. I m taking folic acid and calcium tablets regularly from last four months, what happens with me is I missed my periods for 8 to 9 days then I see spotting of brown and pink colour which is thick after two days I see bright red spotting mixed with white discharge and after one day my periods starts. What is my problem. Why Im not able to conceive?
Hello doc, doc .I had PCOD n Ovulation problem. I have missed my 2 months pregnancy (first pregnancy) on 17th of july. N the last spotting was on 1st of august. Doc now I want healthy pregnancy so pls tell me the healthy diet for the same. Thanks in anticipation.
The problem with my wife's vagina is odour. After foreplay some liquid comes out which smell very bad. Could you please tell me what is that and how to treat and what kind of infection is that? these days my penis is also smell like my wife's vagina. On my penis's glance something like a white past use to appear and it smell very bad. Please help. And these days my penis doesn't erect properly like before. I want my penis to be very strong and hard. But it is soft, I am worried about these things, please help me. Waiting for your response impatiently.
I am married and want to know how long I.e how many years can I safely wait before having kids to avoid future complications.
Hey I am 21 years old I had sex with my boyfriend in august 2016 and than I checked through home pregnancy test 3 times and the result was negative and I took some pills suggested by my doctor to bring periods and I took it in august itself after that my periods never came till now its january 2017 now please help.
Suffering with pcod from 2 years. Periods are not regular. Difficulties to conceive. Please suggest medicineWant to get pregnant.
I got married recently. While trying to have the very first intercourse with my husband, I got pain and the penis entered slightly inside vagina. Now I am very much afraid to have full insertion of penis inside my vaginas but I have become very much anxious to do so. Please suggest a comfortable method of continuing intercourse. Thanks and looking forward to hearing your suggestion.
Hi I'm 25 years old married having pcod n trying to conceive. I had period 2 months ago n I had 2 preg tests are negative. Doc suggest me deviry tablet 5 days to get period but after 8 days no period. Can this tablet cause pregnancy? Im I pregnant? What's the reason.
My wife is unicornuate and her uterus size 8.5x3.7x2.3 cm and endo 0.5/2 cm. She become pregnant? After TVs exam.
My wife ultrasound report showing ovarian cyst fluid filled with size 98*89 mm. Now doctor has asked me to go for Pelvis MRI while this is to be removed anyhow. please suggest.
I did sex yesterday morning for the first time and I had used condoms while doing it. I am confused if any of the particle while evacuation is left outside and carried away inside with the condom. Should I ask my girlfriend to take an ipill. She is 22 years old.
Hi sir My wife mc is not come within one month ten days I think she is pregnant but both of them are not to birth this child. Please give me a good medicine. My wife age is 25 years. Thank you.
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.
Bulimia Nervosa is an eating disorder which is marked by the tremendous compulsion to binge eat, and then adopt extreme measures to avoid putting on weight. It usually affects men and women of all ages. Bulimia Nervosa makes you extremely restless, when all you think about is how to undo the binge eating.
Signs that you are suffering from Bulimia
- You are unable to stop eating
- You consume food very secretively when nobody is around
- You eat till you almost feel sick
- You rarely eat normally; you either overeat, or you go on a fast
- You exercise vigorously after eating to burn off the calories
- You use a lot of laxatives, or enemas
- You try to vomit out the food you have consumed because you feel guilty
- You have a very poor image and perception about your own body.
- You have low self esteem, and you consider yourself to be worthless and unattractive
Physical signs of Bulimia Nervosa
- Scars on the knuckles or hands; from trying to run your finger down your throat to induce vomiting.
- Saggy and puffy cheeks
- Discolored teeth; from throwing up every time after you have binge eaten
- You experience very frequent fluctuations in weight
Risk factors with Bulimia Nervosa
Bulimia Nervosa is a very complex psychological issue, and the following factors tend to increase the risk of this disease:
- Gender - Women are more likely to suffer from bulimia than men.
- Age - Bulimia normally affects people in their late teens and early adulthood.
- Biology - Bulimia may also be linked genetically, with evidence that if you have close relatives with this disorder, you are more likely to suffer as well. Deficiency of the chemical serotonin in the brain might also play a leading role.
- Media and peer pressure - Media has this tendency to feature skinny models and this adversely affects the youth who tend to be guided by what the media projects.
- Sports or other artistic pressures - If you are an actor, or a dancer, there are higher chances of you suffering from Bulimia if you are encouraged to eat less and exercise a lot more to be in shape all the time.