Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I'm suffering ear pain n flow from my childhood n some doctors addressed me for operation but I don't want ; it shows me great pain when I have cold or in rainy session. But in dry session I'm not feeling pain nor ear flow. Suggest me something which will help me. About ear care.
Many of the times something like liquid comes from my ear and that pains a alot. The liquid type material keeps on coming from my ear and at the same time it pains too. In my left ear, the listening ability is less as compared to right ear. I came to know that there is a hole in my left ear that's why all this is going on. Please help. Is operation is the only way to get rid of it? if not, then tell the tablet or ear drop so that I can overcome this defect and tell me the coarse duration. I really want to get rid from this defect and this defect is with me since I was in class 4th and now I am in b. Tech final (4th) year. That means near about from 12-13 years I have this problem. The other problem is many of the time I get cough and cold and at that time this problem of coming out of the liquid type substance from my ear happens mostly. I always try that this problem of cough and cold don't happen with me but every time this happens and have to suffer alot because of this problem.
I am having headaches for 1 month. I feel dizzy almost every alternate day. Long visions are also not clear. Which doctor I should consult? Thank you.
I am having viral fever for 2 days and also throat pain I have taken Antibiotic like Clavam 625 is it the right medicine for me?
Hello sir I am 29 year old i am suffering from throat pain last 2 years nowadays I am also suffering from headache and feeling some small tumors in my throat.
I have tonsil which are visible like a pile both side in my mouth and severe itching while smoking and burning sensation. And please also advise throat cancer symptoms and various test for cancer.
Dear Sir, I am prediabetes. My HbA1c is 6.8%.two months before. Nowadays it is even low. My fasting sugar level is between 100-115 and pp 110- 130. My problem is whenever I have my meal. I feel dizziness and little bit heaviness for sometimes. Please suggest help me .
I am 16 year old and I have tonsil since from 3 years after taking medicines from doctor again in 1-2 month it comes. What I do.
I went to the doctor and they prescribed me Amoxicillin and Clavulanate potassium tablets USP, Acetaminophen/COD#3 (300/30 mg) TAB ,prednisone 20 MG TABlets. I haven't been having no more fevers just my throat is a little swell and I have a little red spot on my tough don't they said my blood looks ok just might be a fungal infection any other thoughts.
I feel a little vertigo like thing when I see blood. Usually when I see someone getting an injection or a cannula. . What can I do to make myself stronger?
Hello doctor From last 1 week I am feeling little pain in my throat. I take alcohol mostly on weekends. What can be reason and please suggest what should I do for this. Thanks doctor.
From last three days i am having problem in in my ear. I can't hear properly and having numbness in my hands too, I consulted to ent specialist also he said my ear clean. Then I consult to physician he said metrology has affected me I was taking it from last seven days because fungal infection in my viginal. Please suggest me whom should I consult is it gasteric or nerve problem ?
At times due to various constraints or involuntarily nasal secretions get swallowed. Do these secretions then go in the stomach or in the lungs?
Dear sir/mam, I am planning to make an another piercing in my ears so can you say on which ear we should wear stud /ear cuff. One ear or both?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"