Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Next month I'm going to get married but Im worry about my irregular period. I want my period come on time what should I do?
Sir my wife is 25 years old and we are married from last one year. She has a pelvic problem and the usg shows tiny peripheral follicles with increased stromal echogencity in her both ovaries(pcod). She is taking myolon-n medicine for this from last 6 months. Kindly give necessary suggestion for this problem.
My wife is pregnant for 5 months as of now. My colleges advised me to have sex from this month onwards. Is it advisable that I can have sex now? Kindly suggest.
What is the best time to have sex without condom with my wife. So she doesn't conceives. Atleast during 1st day of menstruation if intercourse is done. A lady doesn't conceives. But apart from that time. Any other time we can have loving time?
My wife is 29 years old, she has stomach pain / ache problem from past couple of weeks, which last for couple of hours and gets cured automatically. She has to go for stool after pain sometimes. She is denying to visit doctor. Please suggest. Thank you for your response in advance.
21st june is my 1st day of my last periods date, on 25th june over my periods, then on 5th july I start intercourse with my partner then on 7th july ,9th july ,11th july 15th july .SO MY QUESTION IS THIS .IS I AM present. I AM PLANNING FOR BABY.
I am 24 yrs old m engaged I got my period on 20 march n last for 3-4 days but in april I got in 28th only for half a day m jus worried we had a safe sex I did a preg test it was negative can you please help me out.
My vagina itches so bad. Everytime it itches it releases something that makes my vagina smells so foul. When I touch it, it is somehow sticky and a thick white-to yellowish substance are in between the labia minora and majora. It itches so bad that I get wounds from it. The itch will come, then gone. After few days it will come again. It started when I had sex. He used condom, after that my vagina started itching. So I told him not to use condom anymore because I might be allergic to it. Then I also remember, I got a skin on the side of my vagina. Just like when snakes change their skin. I always check my vagina in the mirror and saw that nothing is wrong. But just now the to part of my vagina which is sensitive is red and painful. I don't know what to do. Im freaking out because I think I might don't have a child when my vagina is like this. Im worried it will be in the way when im pregnant or when im giving birth. Doctor, please tell me what this is and what to do. Thank you so much for all of your help.
Doctor, mai ye puchna chahti hu ki Maine ek mango kha liya dekha nahi usme kida tha ki nahi thoda khaane k baad mujhe usme chota sa kida dikh gaya. Mujhe pata nahi ki Maine jitna khaaya usme tha ya nahi kida. Ab mai kya karu? Mujhe koi health problem to nahi hogi?
Hii sir / madam I'm 24 years old Since many years I have urine problem I go to urine many times a day I get urine every now and then And many times it come in a very low amount sometime I get urge of urine and when I go only few drops come Whole day while going out I need to plan and locate washrooms accordingly Plzzzz help me I'm worried.
The inside of our body needs deep cleansing every few days. We eat different kinds of food - spicy, sweet, sour, fried or baked - it is good to try some detoxing of body before the food we eat creates long term problems. Try these simple home remedies for some internal deep cleaning.
1. Aloe vera and lemon: aloe vera is an excellent at cleansing action. It acts instantly when taken in the following manner. Take a leaf of aloe vera leaf and extract a spoon full of gel or use packed aloe juice. Add juice of a lemon and some water. Drink this juice once every day for best results.
2. Lemon water all day: another way to detox your body is by adding lemon juice to your water and drink it throughout the day. The citric acid in lemon acts against body fat and breaks it down.
3. Ginger and cucumber: add grated ginger, cucumber slices, lemon slices and a few mint leaves in a jug full of water, and leave it overnight. Strain it in the morning and drink the water throughout the day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Period problem. I had been facing less periods from past 3-4 years. I have consulted doctor before and they asked for the ultrasound but nothing was found. They gave me the reason ofy heavy wait (88 kg). Recently I got married and now my period flow is almost nill and it pains a lot.
I had sex on 3 december but my partner ejaculated outside that is he did not go into the vagina but I took I pill on 5 th december But since then I am experiencing stomach ache and today had light bleeding? What is it indicative of.
Hi, I am 29 year old, after the pregnancy my wife is not interested in physical relationship. What I do. Pls suggest.
I forgot to take my birth control pill 3 times and I had unprotected sex and now I fear I might be pregnant ?
My wife is pregnant and completing 3 month but now she is suffering with pain back and inside pain. Also fever some time. Kindly advice me what should you do? I am consulting with local doctor. She has given tablet but not effecting. please guide.
My period was regular before. I started having sex in past 1.5 years I have taken 3 ipill, My usual cycle was of 27 days but last month I had it on 30 days on 7th October (I had taken I pill before 1 month so maybe due to that) but now I have missed by period as it is 10th November, my copulation period was between 23rd October to 7th November (I took necessary precaution and no ejaculation took place ). But I have taken 3 urine test till now all are showing negative results. I had minor jaundice detected and was on medication for same for past few days, I am regular patient of Vertigo and Migraine so those medicines could not have any possible effect on my periods. I am having uterine cramps but I often had it after delayed periods after taking I pill. What to do? Am I pregnant? As I am unmarried I am quite scared.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!