Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 25 years girl I had abortion medicine on 11 th jan and had periods complete on 16 th jan2016 after this I aGain did unprotected sex but I think there is not sperm goes to inner part on 3 feb 2016, now days 9th feb 2016 I did not have my periods what to do please tell me.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
Is vaginal discharge normal?
A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?
Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
How can you make intercourse less painful?
Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
Why is there an odor from my vagina?
Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?
Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.
Maine 23rd jan ko unprotected sex kiya tha and 24th jan se mujhe periods start ho gaye the. Mene periods ke dauran hi I pill tablet le li thi. Is mahine february mein meri mc expected date 24 thi but aaj 27 ho chuki hai fir bhi mujhe periods nhi aae iski vajah kahi ye to nahi ki maine periods k dauran hi I pill tablet li thi?
Hi, I have a problem, seems to be simple but it will make me so down. I am having proper food (3 times a day), very thin (height-168cms, weight-45kg). My problem is I will be tired very soon, irregular periods, I feel my brain will start thinking more unwanted and I start speaking, these are symptoms for my tiredness, soon I will be tried. I will be knowing what I m talking n also knowing soon I will tried, I should stop talking n all, but I wont. I will be telling all this to my friends if any are beside me. Once I feel tired I will be normally from my mind n heart but all my energy will be down. My body will numb, especially lips- my lips will start tingling which is bit scary and it will spread all over the body, where I can't have a movement. Once I sat for more than 3hrs with this problem waiting for my friend. Sometimes eating chocolate helps. I am 26, unmarried, female. Please help me with this,
I am 20 of age and I have this question in my mind. When I press my boobs they secrete white liquid which I assume to be milk. I know the fact that they are meant for this but does this happen at such young ages. Is it normal to go under this.
My fiance gave me a fingering claiming no fluids on his finger. I am a virgin. Any possibilities of getting pregnant. No semen was ejaculated as he claimed. His finger also din go deep iny vagina. It's been 7 days and should I take an ipill. Wat should I do to get my periods if am not pregnant. Will I get my periods on time?
2. Sandalwood or chandan powder can also be used with lemon juice and curds as a tan remover.
3. Malai mixed with besan and lemon juice can also be used for removal of tanning especially on face and neck. Apply it as a mask for 20-30 mins and wash with luke warm water. Will help in tan removal.
Im advised to take overall l tablet ,actually I want to know the purpose of taking that tablet. If its for preventing pregnancy means shall I stop taking it because im separated from my hubby now.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.