Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PadmaYour feedback matters!
First started severe itching on legs below knee n later started knee pain. I have skin problem like psoriasis not exactly psoriasis and I am climbing 3rd floor up n down climbing 3 to 4 times so tell me exact reason n correct solution with gud doctor in Bangalore please want to cure permanently.
I am a male, I am having frequent hair fall specially from a particular area on top of the head and the area above the ears Please help.
I took Co2 Laser for acne scars two days ago. But I am having this it was not done well. I have square boxes on cheeks and some lines are left without laser. This was my first time. Is this done like that? And how much time will this square pattern take to remove?
25 years old female. Immediately stopped having sex since from 2 years. Suffering hair loss. And depression. Losing sexual desire. Can't have sex unless I can get married. Please help. Thank you.
I have a thin hair and hair fall is increasing day by day. I am 20 already forehead sides hair is gone. What should I do to reduce the hair fall and make my hair stronger? please give suggestions.
From last 10-12 days I am getting too much of sleep. When I sit relax than in a minute I fall asleep. And one more problem I have that I lost my hair from my head not all hair bt its a big patch on backside of the head and the hair of beard also fall from someplace and this happen since last 6-7 months. What should I do I am very depressed from this continuing of hair fall.
I am 18 years old. From past few months i am suffering from heavy hair fall in forehead. I just look like a blood head man. Also i am suffering from black spots in my face. What should I do?
Hello sir I am facing a problem un my face my face become dark from last 3 days but previously it is fair in lasg 2 days my face become dark for sun I thin so please sir tell me gow to I recover it.
I am 28years old woman I got some black spots near eyes I also have dark circles but that black spot look ugly. I am using biluma cream but you don't see any difference. What should I do.
Is there any vaccination or curing medicine for sebahoic warts. I have many on my head spreading day by day and entering face too and vaginal area I heard that it's a HPV (human papilloma virus) Is there any curing or vaccination for that pls let me know.
There is also another way of applying the potato over your skin. You need to make a pulp by grating a medium sized potato and add few spoons of honey in it. Mix them and apply it over your face. This will be much more effective in removing the dark spots and blackish skin tone easily.
Hi am Mahathi 20 years old I am gaining weight so much my weight is 76 my height is 5.3 and facing hair fall problem how can I over come it?
I am suffering from hair loss, from various articles and research it seems to me male pattern baldness. What is the cure and remedy please assist.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm.
Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
- Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
- Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
- Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
- Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
- Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.