Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padma AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have taken mifepristone 200 mg 1 tab yesterday at 1 pm and then taken 1 tab of 200 mg Misoprostol tab after 6 hour and 1 tab today morning after 12 hour (all orally), did I take it right way. 2 tab left of 200 mg Misoprostol tab left which I am thinking of taking after 12 hour each, pls suggest did I follow right method.
I have wet dreams problem and I am pretty fit, I run I exercise and hit the gym regularly. No smoking or drugs or alcohol habit. Can I cute this with medicine or anything? Or am I gonna have the for the rest of my life? I aspire to be a soldier, Is this gonna affect me and my training?
My age is 45 years. I am sexually active and have sex with my wife almost alternate day. However nowadays my erections are not stronger as it used to be earlier. Any suggestions for having long lasting erections
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 49 to 60 kgs want to lose weight. What can I do?
I had given birth to baby before 5 nd a half month n till nw my periods hs nt been started and after delivery also it was jst for 28 days. Is this normal?
Doctor while I am doing toilet the toilet is like blood and it is paining and I fell to go toilet in every time.
I am shubham And I am suffering from hairfall I am very serious about it I old only 22year buy still my hair are fall and become white And ll hair are very moisture less Not silky What I do sir so I get best hair with silky shine hair as soon as possible. Or if I have to take a total treatment Please give me suggestion.
Hi I am 18 yrs old I go to gym and do a good workout but when I run on the treadmill after some time of running it hurts a little bit over the heart area and it feels like ant bite and later the pain increases but in 5 mins it gets alright the same happens if after a little activity this problem was from a long time but never gave any attention to it
I get burning sensation after I urinating? Sometime it pains alot what should I do? Doctor told me to take uriliser but it's not working.
I have blisters on my tongue, both side to place near the teeth, it was about a month, please advise.
I don't know about all the yoga exercise but the thing I'm telling you is about meditation. It helped me a lot. I had blood pressure around 150 upper & now it is 128 upper and lower is 80. My doctor told 'I'm okay now' But still I have nervous prob It could be higher also at any time coz I'm doing work hard . What should be the steps I can take up doctors?
Hello. I am 24 years. Women. I developed small pale patch near eye corner on face. Doctor said to use flutivate cream. Applying it since one month. But no develpoment. Its slowly becoming bigger. Please suggest me what to use and how to get rid of it ?
Sir/ madam My hairs are falling at a very fast rate. please do needful. I already had white hair in this age nd now the worst part is hair fall has been start. Please suggest some methods or medicines to stop these hair fall.
I have rashes in my butts which doesn't irrigation and all. But I feel worse about that. If I am touching my butts that gives strange feel to me. I want to get rid of that. Pls suggest me some ointments or treatments for that. Its seems like std. Goosebumps Thank you.
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.