Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
May face has black spots, dark circles, pimple marks. And I don't like this so I tried many cosmetics and natural ways to get rid them but they are not gone completely. Please suggest me some ways, which would help me.
Hello. Suddenly after marriage I started putting on weight. Pls give easy foods to keep my stomach full and not eat a lot.
I was having loose motion so I took tablet and now my stool is so hard that I have to do pressure and first time I saw blood along with stool. Blood drops continued during stool. My stool is hard from one week but today I found blood drop. Blood drops were red in colour. Only during stool I see that and I get the pain apart from that everything is fine.Please help me.
I am 21 years old man. My problem is that I not have a single hair on my face. Is there any beard tonic to solve this?
Hlo sir I have one problem this that I have eyes under the big dark circles. So I have big problem and according to dark circles I don't go anywhere. And my friends do more flirt with me. And sir I want to perfectly alright so please sir give me good suggestion and tell me any simple treatment, hurry.
I have black spot on my thigh from my childhood and I don't like that. I should get rid of that spot as soon as possible. Please give me any suggestions how to get rid of it. Thanking you.
Calendula ointment or cream is Nature’s finest antiseptic. Available in most health food stores, made from marigolds, it promotes rapid healing and prevents wounds from turning septic.
There is a pain in my right leg knee for about 1 year during playing football. So what can I do for its treatment?
I drink good amount of water every day 8-12 glasses approx, my skin and hair are still dry. Please suggest some good remedy.
I had stopped drinking cold long back. Now I drink occasionally but I develop cold every time and excess sputum goes from my body also sore throat from 3 days, I was not infected before like this. Why this happens though I drink cold at very less times?
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.