Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padamshri Mp
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Padamshri MpYour feedback matters!
1. The food we eat, has to be digested and then thrown out of body in 24 hours, else we will fall ill.
2. The water we drink, gets in our body and is thrown out in 4 hours, else we might fall ill.
3. The air we breathe, has to be thrown out in 1 minute, else we will die.
What about negative emotions like hatred, anger, jealousy, insecurity. We hold in our body for days, months and years.
If these negative emotions are not thrown out regularly it props up into psycho-somatic diseases.
I am 26 years old boy height 6 feet, but My weight is only 62 kg from last 3-4 years and inspite of having proper board (खान पान) my weight is not increasing. I am very thin & want to increase weight with healthy body. Please give your valuable advise.
I'm using melamet cream since 8 months wanted to know if is it safe and the effect stays for long, failure or if stopped to apply cream is their chances for turning black again. Heard lot of side effects if stopped. Please help me and do the needful.
I am suffering from throat infection (dry cough) for the last 4 weeks and I have throat pain. Can you suggest what should be done?
I get recurrent acne at times and I would like to know what are the foods that is healthy lifestyle or diet one can follow?
The ear is a very sensitive organ of the body which can be damaged very easily. Ear trauma can be caused in the outer ear or middle ear or the inner ear. Ear traumas are mostly seen occurring due to motorbike accidents, blasts happening in a war zone or sometimes at sporting events.
The outer ear, or the part of the ear that is visible, only that can sustain ear traumas or an actual loss of the part of the ear. Trauma to the outer ear can happen due to mainly motorbike injuries or injuries at sports events or occupational injuries. In the hands of a good doctor, problems caused to the outer ear can be cured just like any other cosmetic surgery.
The trauma caused to the middle ear may always not be mendable because it is the main part that helps in hearing. If harmful foreign elements enter the middle ear, they may end up damaging the external canal, tympanic membrane and the delicate bones that aid to produce the sound. Fixing problems of the middle ear though might not always be possible but a good doctor with skills and experience can restore the functioning of the middle ear.
The inner ear faces trauma when it is exposed to high decibels of noise. The inner ear sits well protected inside a bone structure but can be harmed by a penetrating gunshot injury and in such cases, it is difficult to cure the trauma caused to the inner ear.
Ear traumas can affect a person's hearing severely. It may be in milder cases cured with a cosmetic surgery but in case a trauma is caused by the noise of a bomb blast, it may permanently damage the ears.
What are the causes of ear trauma?
- Ear trauma has many causes and a few common ones are mentioned below-
- Ear trauma may be caused when the external part of the ear is completely removed due to injuries caused by accidents.
- Ear trauma can also be caused by injuries to the outer part of the ear these include those sustained in blunt force trauma.
- Excessive noise can cause ear trauma and finally impede the hearing ability of an individual
- Putting sharp objects in the ear to clean it can cause damage to the middle ear which may rupture the tympanic membrane.
Tips to deal with ear trauma
- In case the external part of the ear starts to bleed due to some kind of scratch or minor accident, the bleeding must be immediately stopped by pressing a sterile gauge against the wound.
- The wound needs to be washed with clean water and then treated with mild antiseptics.
- Antibiotic medicines can be used to cure cuts and scratches.
- A visit to the doctor is a must in case the wound is too deep to deal with at home.