Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadamashreeYour feedback matters!
Resolutions often spring from guilt about failure of willpower, when the focus can be on developing new portion awareness and habits that will work throughout the year. The goal isn’t to shun foods but to be mindful of the portions we’re eating while we’re eating them.
Mitalee Doshi’s PORTION-SMART STRATEGIES
- Take a healthy portion (on a small plate), sit down, and eat slowly, savoring every bite. The longer you take to eat a portion, the less likely it is that you will reach for seconds. It takes time for the body to begin signaling satiety.
- Eat fried or sweets in small portions may be 1 or 2 pieces.
- Whenever you indulge in fried foods or sweets cut down the consumption of carbohydrates like chapati or pasta or bread or rice and Have more Salads and soups.
- Have grilled , steamed, baked or roasted dishes instead of fried ones.
- Avoid eating too heavy and spicy food late night as it causes acidity & bloating.
-Have fibre rich foods
Have more salads , stir fried vegetables,pulses,fruits .Fibre takes care of stomach satiety and controls bingeing on unhealthy snacks.
- First order for soups & salads and then go to the main course .
- Opt for vinegar or olive oil salad dressing instead of ceaser or thousand island or mayonnaise dressing.
- Drinking plenty of water & green tea will help perk up your metabolism and ease digestion of high calories.
- Exercise more to help burn extra calories consumed.
Have a Smart & Healthy Welcome to 2016
Nutrition & Wellness Expert
I did intercourse without any protection my periods date is after 2nd but it's not come suggest me can I will wait for it and first sign of pregnancy but after intercourse I ate papaya please suggest me?
Is thr any anaesthetic ointment to be used in vagina before intercourse yo avoid painful sex. please suggest n let me know how to use.
One of the common personal problem in college girls is uti (urinary track infection) female are more prone to have uti compared to male. Personal hygiene, premarital sex, uretric stone like obstructing pathology etc can cause recurrent utl.
Symptoms are fever, dysurea, increased frequency of urine, back pain etc. Patients must contact the doctor as early as possible because if not treated properly it can cause many complications.
I had unprotected sex with 20 years old women, and suddenly next day only she got started her period, just suggest me is their any chance to get pregnancy?
Kitchen is a great pharmacy where spices are friends of a dietitian and pride of the cooks.
Here is the Golden Milk (Fat burner and good night sleep) recipe:
1. Add 100 ml of cow's milk to 50 ml of water.
2. Add 1/2 tsp of organic turmeric powder (haldi), pinch of cinnamon (dalchini), 1/4th tsp of nutmug powder (jaiphel) and pinch of black pepper powder.
3. Simmer it till it boils.
4. Have this warm golden milk an hour before going to bed.
Additional Tip: Use turmeric and black pepper in daily cooking to bust physical and mental stress.
Caution: Please avoid this milk if you are a pregnant women or if you are taking blood thinners or diabetes medicines.
Hi. I am 28 years old. I have a big problem. Before 13 years not started periods. I do so many treatment and consult the doctor but no result positive found. This june month I consulted a doctor & check few report. The report caught my one ovary is damage & other ovary's have a 2. 5 inches tumor. What I do? Please tell me proper treatment about damage ovary & risk of tumor. I want a new life.
I am in the first trimester of my pregnancy. My lmp was 14-07-2016. I was injected with five mikacin 500 mg from 14-09-16 to 16-09-16 from my gynecologist. But some other gynecologist warned me of the side effect that the baby may have deafness problem. Please tell whether I should continue with this pregnancy or not? Please doctor revert me fast. Because I am in too much stress bcz of this.
Should women take bath, head bath during mensuration period according to ayurveda and why? If no, can it be applied in today's life context.
A Short Resume of CBT-Read & Correct Yourself
- Tension problems - can have somatic, psychological, social dimensions. headaches, bodyaches, abdominal complaints, palpitations, depressions, worry, suspicions, obsessions, fears, sleeplessness, anger etc
- And tension thoughts cause >Feelings and Behaviors.
- Based on assumption or guess that most emotional and behavioral reactions-wrong habits are learned.
- Benefit of remaining calm or at least neutral when faced with difficult situations. (If you are upset by your problems, you now have 2 problems: 1) the problem, and 2) your tension about the problem
- "Rational thoughts." –are Facts and not assumptions
- Most emotional and behavioral reactions are learned.That is bad learning
- What is irrational thinking? It is wrong thinking
- I need love and approval from those around to me.
- I must avoid disapproval from any source.
- To be worthwhile as a person I must achieve success at whatever I do.
- I can not allow myself to make mistakes.
- People should always do the right thing. When they behave badly, unfairly or selfishly, they must be blamed and punished.
- Things must be the way I want them to be.
- My unhappiness is caused by things that are outside my control – so there is nothing I can do to feel any better.
- I must worry about things that could be dangerous, unpleasant or frightening – otherwise they might happen.
- I must avoid life’s difficulties, unpleasantness, and responsibilities. You will try but not always succeed
- Everyone needs to depend on someone stronger than themselves.
- Events in my past are the cause of my problems – and they continue to influence my feelings and behaviours now.
- I should become upset when other people have problems, and feel unhappy when they’re sad.
- I shouldn’t have to feel discomfort and pain.
- Every problem should have an ideal solution.
- Emotional tension resulting from the perception that one’s ‘self’ or personal worth is threatened – and lead to other problems such as avoidance of situations where failure, disapproval, etc. might occur.
- Looking to other people for acceptance; and unassertive behaviour through fear of what others may think.
- Discomfort disturbance:
- Results from demands about others (e.g. ‘People must treat me right’) and about the world (e.g. “The circumstances under which I live must be the way I want”).
- Self-help exercises
- Experiential activities
- Thought Stopping
- Intentional Reframing
The process:A →B → C Understand the
· A = Activating Event of tension.
· B = Beliefs, Thoughts, Attitudes, Assumptions of tension.
· C = Consequences, Feelings, Emotions, Behaviors, Actions of tension.
he chemical messengers of your body, hormones, travel to each organ through your bloodstream and regulate vital processes, such as metabolism and reproduction.
The most commonly fluctuating hormones of your body are estrogen, progesterone and testosterone (sex hormones), thyroid (metabolism hormone), adrenaline (energy hormone), cortisol (stress hormone) and melatonin (sleep hormone).
Women experience greater hormonal changes than men. While both boys and girls go through puberty, women experience several additional defining stages throughout their lives – menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum, premenopause and, finally, menopause.
All these greatly change a woman’s body and cause her hormones to fluctuate. Being vital to key processes in the body, hormonal fluctuations significantly affect her overall mental and physical well-being.
Whenever we hear the phrase “hormonal imbalance”, our mind instantly procures an image of a flustered, hyperactive woman. This is a sad state of affairs as it reflects the negativity and insensitivity associated with this condition.
My wife is pregnant as I am still 26 and have to continue my Ms. engineering in USA I wanted to go for abortion. Can anyone tell me the best medication without any further harm! please.
Hello Dr. Chocolate is beneficial in pregnancy is it true. And which chocolate is good for pregnancy. And what is reason to eat chocolate in pregnancy.
I Veena ,want again pregnant after stopping pills but, 2 years completed .but I can get pregnant. I have have 1 child .pls. Suggest.
I am a 28 year old mother & having a 3 year old daughter. From past few days I have been experiencing pain in my breast area around the nipple. please tell me what should I do?
My wife age 30 yrs we have two children one is 8 and other is 6years old Frequently she is suffering with white discharge. Once the doctor advice to take vaginal tablets at that time she was good again after two months the same problem started We didnot go for family planning operation. Please suggest me the treatment Thanks.
In most of the cases the reason behind obesity is our lifestyle: irregular eating patterns, too much of processed foods, lack of exercise, sedentary jobs, watching tv for long hours, junk food, club and party culture, irregular sleeping patterns. Working couple ordering food from outside as they are both tired, and so many more.
These are some of the most common factors to be seen. So what should we do now?
Here are some very easy but very useful tips which if followed properly will give you wonderful results.
Drink plenty of water, but always in a glass and while sitting.
Eat small regular meals.
Cut down on oily and spicy food.
Add fibre in your diet like more of salads, wheat bran or oat bran oat mixed in atta.
Start eating more of fruits.
Stop adding extra salt in your food.
Try to eat more of home cooked food.
Try to finish off your dinner by latest 8 pm.
Above all do proper regular exercise and do regular walks.
Following these easy tips properly will bring in wonderful results.
Yes, in some cases an underlying disease like thyroid are also causes for weight. Sometimes we have to take certain medications that make us gain weight. But these problems can also be tackled and if managed properly, weight loss is not very difficult.
I hope you liked my tips and they were helpful for you. Kindly let me know. Have a great day.