Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. P. VijayanYour feedback matters!
My mother is facing problem of urine infection since last two days. Actually she is getting irritation while discharging the urine and her stomach is also paining, she is getting toilet simultaneously but toilet is discharging in very less amount .her stomach is also not getting clean properly. This problem generally happen when she is on fast, or sitting at one place continuously. My mother's age is 46 and her weight is 73 kg. And she is also taking metrogyl. For some time she gets relief but again same problem starts. So what should we do now. Please suggest some advice as soon as possible.
My sgpt is 1406 .my age is 53. I have a deep yellow toilet whenever I go to bathroom. When I take glucon d your coconut water then toilet color is white. Please suggest me.
My dad's kidney is leaking protein abnormal. He had high blood pressure and diabetes also. After doctors concern he is taking steroids as a drug for cure. All the doctors are saying that there is no cure for this except steroids. Doctors also saying that steroids is not good for health. Now please suggest me what to do for complete cure. I don't wanna loose my dad. please help me. Its a humble request. please do something.
I am 18 years old. My semen come with urine regularly but in small amount. I doesn't have any night fall. Please help me.
Hi I am 19 years old. Daily I go to toilet 12-15 times with in a day. What should I do? please help me// please give me solution,
I have redness in urethra and and many times it feels uncomfortable and also feel inflammation. I also feel weakness and fatigue in my legs because of this. I am unable to understand the problem. Also the frequency of urine has reduced to 3-4 times a day. Got urine exam and the report reflected 2-3 pus cells nothing else. Please help.
I am a 23 year old male. I go to gym 5 days a week and I am a vegetarian. For the adequate amount of protein in my diet, I drink 2.5 liters of pasteurized milk during the whole day and I have been following this schedule for over an year now. However, I wanted to know if drinking so much amount of milk could have adverse effects on my health? Like causing kidney stone? Please suggest. I drink 2-2.5 liters of water a day and consume 3 meals a day.
What does the presence of albumin in urine indicate. Also for kidney failure what is way to retrieve the function in ayurveda or homeopathy.
My friend has 2.8 cratanin. It is above normal level for a man. What diet (vegetarian) do you suggest for him? what fruits & vegetables should he eat? what juices he may take? how much total intake of liquids is permissible to him in a day?
8-9 mm stone detected in renal pelvis with right kidney shows moderate hydronephrosis. Doctor has advised to operate. Plse advise is surgery the only option or this can the treated with medicines where stone can be break and later can move out.
My urine has 15-20 hpf epithelial cells, checked o November, get stomach pain frequently and mild fever often which goes on its own.
I am a ckd patient from the past two years. And I am undergoing in dialysis. Twice a week. I would like to know whether the continuous dialysis makes me die or I should go for transplant soon. Tell me.
I am getting pain at anus severely. Getting stool in dark brown color. No blood found. I am suffering from back pain from last 2 years and diagnosed with spondylitis and pain in buttocks. Paun at anus started recently. Please tell me what is the problem. Is it piles? Please tell me.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.