Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. P Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
My age is 37 years I have diabetes from last 9 years while having sex it just finishes in 5 minutes.
I am an asthma patient. I am taking asthalin inhaler from last few years. Will it affect my health? Will it affect my height problem? Please gave me a brief details in my issue.
Hi I m 23 Years old guy and I am facing problem like I can not sleep at night and headache since 3 days. What should I do?
I have severe pain in backside of neck. I have changed my pillow. I am using soft pillow about 2 inches height. Even then I am having pain.
Is there any relation with masturbation and restlessness or lack of concentration and focus I masturbation daily and am doing from last 4 -5 years and I am unable to stop this habit but I can say that it causes social anxiety ,lack of self esteem. I am unable to concentrate on my work I don't have desire to masturbation but still I am feeling restless while working.
Hiii sir I am suffering from fever from 2 days I can not eat anything from 2 days along with that I am also suffering from cold and also headache sometimes please suggest me some thing.
Sir/mam, I am addicted to masturbation on daily basis, and not able to come over from this, please help me to get free from this bad habit.
Doctor I have problem of a swollen vein appeared in the shaft of penis. Suddenly in morning after vigorous masturbation I saw this. Before that the swollen vein was not in the shaft. The swollen vein is a cord like structure in circular on the shaft under glans and swollen like bump towards right. It is without pain, spongy, in showing white colour without pain but quite uncomfortable and scary. It appears after morning erection and disappears in the middle of the day. It has been since last 3 weeks. There is no other complication. Please suggest how to normalise it and will it be able to cause any problem in future for married/sexual life?
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.
Hi sir/madam I'm devaraj Since so many days I cannot sleep well because of my stress so please help me.
Hi doctor, How to increase my size because it is very small I used so many products but it can't help me out please give me a good suggestions.
My mom is 65 years old. And weighs around 70kg, 5 feet tall. She is over weight as per bms. I am afraid she might be having heart problems bcoz of poor diet and no exercise. Mostly she is idle and watches tv. Some of my frnds parents had heart attacks. So I am worried of her, as she she takes rests and breathes after 100 meter walk. I want to check whether plaque or block is in her heart and possibilities of heart attack. Is it possible to check. If so what is the name of test and how frequent I mush take her for check up. Thank you.
People do experience small burns at home, especially in the kitchen due to boiling water or oil. When such things do happen, quick usage of certain home remedies do help. Here are some of them:
1. Aloe vera:
It is great for healing and soothing burns. Directly apply aloe vera gel on the burn. Its soothing and rejuvenating properties will help cool the burned skin. Since the active ingredient (acemannen) breaks down quickly, fresh inner leaf fillets are much preferred. Fresh aloe vera quickly soothes painful burns and often heals even serious burns with little or no scarring.
This is a common home remedy used for burns and covering the burns with honey has been shown to produce less scarring. Raw honey has wonderful antiseptic and healing properties.
3. Diluted vinegar:
A wonderful and widely available household first-aid item for healing and soothing burns is diluted vinegar. Cover the burn area with a cloth soaked in diluted vinegar. Refresh the vinegar compress as often as needed, especially if the pain becomes stronger again.
4. Diluted lavender oil:
This is also known to help reduce the pain. A combination of aloe vera gel, vitamin c, lavender oil and vitamin e can work as a good salve that can be applied through the day.
5. Banana peels:
Sometimes, placing a banana peel on the burned area of the skin till it becomes black has proved beneficial for burn injuries.
This also makes a person feel better but you should wait for at least 30 minutes before you apply this.
7. Olive oil:
This too brings relief.
In case the burns are more severe, please do consult a doctor.