Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. P Vijay KumarYour feedback matters!
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I was suffering from typhoid and jaundice in November 2015. Today I'm suffering from tonsils in my throat. Do it will recover typhoid again? Because somewhat fever is also there.
I get headache often Nowadays that too left side of head brains sometimes back side of my head. How to get rid of this headache?
Leading a happy married life depends on many factors including a healthy intimate relationship between the concerned couple. However, often due to some unforeseen conditions, many couples are not able to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Erectile dysfunction, which is also known as impotence or ED, is one such issue which plagues a lot of men in today's world.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the main causes why many men are not able to enjoy their sex lives to the extent that they want to and this is something that leads to a lot of dissatisfaction in relationships. Stress and excessive consumption of alcohol are often the leading reasons for erectile dysfunction. Fatigue and other issues in the relationship may cause this problem too, besides age, since there are countless elderly men who suffer from this condition.
Every cloud has a Silver Lining, the good news is that erectile dysfunction is a common problem and there are various medications available to deal with it. The field of alternative medicine also has much to offer. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Man.
What this means is that your body does not have to put up with the task of processing allopathic medicines, since safer and natural options are available. These don't produce side effects unlike conventional medicines which may cause vision changes or facial flushing. Traditional medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction can also cause headache and upset stomachs!
- Red ginseng, which is also known by the name of panax ginseng can go a long way to treat the issue of erectile dysfunction naturally. As a matter of fact, it is among the most common cures!
- Rheidol rose is also very useful and is very effective in curing erectile dysfunction is more than seventy five percent of the cases, as long as it is used consistently over the course of a quarter of a year.
- A large number of doctors relate the problems of a man suffering from ED to hormonal changes and imbalances in the body. DHEA is a hormone which is normally produced by the adrenal glands. A man who has erectile dysfunction is also likely to have insufficient DHEA and a supplement providing this can really work wonders for the problem at hand. And this can consequently restore his and his partner's satisfaction.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.