Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P.V HegdeYour feedback matters!
Helo, I am 23 years old. I have my back pain to much and also when I head down spinal gets paining. I also have severe headache frequently which is very much painful. This is causing me a huge problem in studies as I can not sit for several hours. Please help.
I am experiencing red blood pin head spots on my penile head and itchiness around it. I have a warm body since a week now and I started apply candid b on it as I thought it will just be a rash.
I am 41 years old male, suffering premature ejaculation even with all foreplay and delaying techniques.
I am touching 70 now. My problem since decades is that whenever I go to sleep be it summers or winters, I sweat a lot especially shoulders upwards to head. Sweat drips from head whereas shoulders neck get very wet. During winters, during night time the temperatures can get down up to 8degC and even with the window and doors open he problem remains. I am a vegetarian. What can be the problem and cure?
I have never had sex before but I masturbate. When I was young I do it a lot now I am 23 and still do it but not frequently but now I ejaculate to early I guess I am worried please give me a good reply please.
Sir I am a student of law. Bt nothing know about aids clearly. Please tell me abot the symptoms n how to check that anyone is positive.
I am 28 year old male and have gastritis for last 2 year. I have used homeopathy medicine for one year but have got permanent relief. What should I do now?
I sleep at least 8-10 hrs a day. I do not do any much physical work but still I always feel tired and feel like going to bed. Why is it so? How can I be active?
I am 38 years female, suffering from left ventricular blockage, and hypo thyroidism, and suffering left leg swelling and pain in leg and I can'ot sit on floor.
I m becoming fat. So please tell me what should I eat. Is potato good for me. Or I should eat band ghobi. Or phool gobhi. actually why I like to eat fibrous food. please sir help. Me.
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.