Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.v. ChackoYour feedback matters!
Good Afternoon Sir/madam, I want to ask about my bad habits. I am to much like addicted to my phone. I can't concentrate on my study+job well. How to control my minds and heart ?. Thanks
So doctors is that any natural treatment of male breast reduction. If yes then what is the treatment please tell me doctors.
I am suffering from leucoderma, skin disease from past many years but now it is spreading very fast.
I was soooo thin all r playing jokes on me. What type of diet I should take. N m nt getting sleep in night hours properly. Tq.
I am 36 year male married. I am not getting the interest to have sex. It has been 2 months or more since the last sex. Also it is coming out very quickly. Can, t last long. Erection problem. Could you please suggest for better sex?
I have massive hair falls problem so Mr. doctor I requested to you solve this problem Your valuable advice needed.
I am 23 years old. One of my friend have a problem. When he start speaking bad smell is come out from his mouth. Guide how to avoid it?
I am 20years old boy and from last 3 days, I am suffering from continuous bleeding from my nose. I have tried many home-made remedies but none of it helped me. This problem generally appears in summer, but I'm afraid this time because its winter. please help me.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.