Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Sorry. I could not see report properly. It is actually fasting 111 after eaten 149. Pls tell me if it is normal sugar level.
I am 64 years old, and a diabetic patient. I am taking 30/70 insulin 2 time a day (10 units each). And I take metformin - 500 mg and climy pride - 2 mg. In the morning. In the noon time I take jalra - m 50 mg. Half tab. Only. And night time I take metformin - 500 mg. Only. Mostly sugar checking report is below 170-200 mg. Pm. Please advice.
Your nourishment decisions matter a great deal when you have diabetes. Some are superior to anything others. Nothing is totally beyond reach. Indeed, even things that you may consider as 'the most exceedingly bad' could be periodic treats, in minor sums. Yet, they won't help you nutrition wise and it's least demanding to deal with your diabetes on the off chance that you for the most part adhere to the 'best' choices.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate happens to be rich in flavonoids and examination demonstrates that these supplements lessen insulin resistance, enhance insulin affectability and gruff yearnings. Be that as it may, not all chocolate is made equivalent. In a recent report from the Copenhagen University, individuals who ate dim chocolate made the report that they had the feeling more or less like eating some sweets and salty, or greasy foods contrasted with volunteers given milk chocolate, with its lower levels of useful flavonoids (and, regularly, more sugar and fat, as well).
- Broccoli: Broccoli is hostile to diabetes. Likewise with different cruciferous veggies, similar to cauliflower and kale, it has one compound that is called as sulforaphane, which triggers a few calming forms that enhance blood sugar control and shield blood vessels from the cardiovascular harm that is regularly a result of diabetes.
- Blueberries: Blueberries truly standout, they have both fiber that is insoluble (that 'flushes' out fat of the framework you have) and solvent fiber (which backs off the purging of your stomach and enhances blood sugar control).
- Oats: You may not consider oatmeal a superfood, but rather it can lessen the danger of creating sort 2 diabetes. Oatmeal contains high measures of magnesium, which helps the body use glucose and discharge insulin appropriately. An eight-year trial demonstrated a 19 percent decrease in sort 2 diabetes' danger in ladies with a magnesium-rich diet, and a 31 percent decreased danger in ladies who consistently ate entire grains.
- Fish: Fish is a thinning star, rich in protein, it will keep you fulfilled; additionally, it contains an extraordinary kind of fat that cools inflammation. Thousands of studies demonstrate that individuals with the most astounding blood levels of omega-3 unsaturated fats have less extensive inflammation, the very inflammation that prompts and compounds diabetes and weight issues.
I am 47 of age male . diabetes diabetes before 7 months. Now I am in diatenow I have glucose level 130 to 140 with out taking any drages. What should I do.
I am a 50 years old and suffering from gas and abdomenal pain in upper and lower position. I am a type ii diabatic patiant.
My father is 50 years old. Sometimes his left eye get red (single eye. He is a diabetic patient of average sugar level 175 mm. He take medicines for diabitise too. Please suggest me something for the same.
I have sugar last three years and have seen almost all hospitals but I could not over it what should I do.
Hello Dr. I am 23 year old. And my height is not increasing and also have thyroid so what can I do now actually I still take medicine. please suggest.?
I am 35 diabetic. At age 30. Only one year I take a tablets. Offer it became normal. Doctor sugest stop tablets .only diet excasize. But lost 2 year when I go for a sex. Sum times my pennies not standup. .it was very irritating me. And my partner also. My question is. What was the main reason for not tempted of pennies. Monthly 2 or 3 times it happens. That's y I take Viagra 50 mg. What was the main problem of this doctor? And solution for this Again lost 5 months I will take diabetic tablets ofter 4 years. Now diabetes is normal stage. With tablets.
I am 38 years age, 15 months back I got married, trying to conceive but not successful, last month you detected thyroid problem where tsh was 25, presently taking medication one empty stomach in morning, my cycle is irregular so how to count to ovulation days, pl suggest.
Allopathy Doctors discourage eating Bananas since high sugar content. For type 2 diabetic patients is it banned. Please advise.
I am 54 year old male. I have fasting sugar avg. Around 140 and two hours after lunch avg. Around 180. I am still not on any medication. Am trying to control it by exercise and diet control. Pl suggest some remedy.
My mom is diabetic generally her sugar is normal but from last one month d 370 pp and 240 in the morning. She is currently on 2mg glimepiride and 500 mg metformin before breakfast and before dinner and in afternoon 1mg glimepiride and 500 mg of Metformin. Kindly suggest.
I am 43 years old male. I have problem in my back. A little problem not much. And my uric acid is high it's about 8.2 I feel pain sometimes.
My hight is 166cm and weight is 80kg. And my waist is 38 inches I want to reduce my waist and I am suffering from thyroid but as per latest report Thyroid is controlled. Than what should I do to reduce my waist.
My skin has started becoming very dry n lips have also become very rough. I am a 30 year old female also have thyroid problem from 9 years. What chi do to cure the dryness.
I am 38 years old and diabetic. I just want to know is there any permanent cure of diabetes in homeopathy?
Ayurveda takes an all encompassing perspective about health and regards the overall body rather than an individual sickness. When you consult an Ayurvedic doctor, he'll put forth numerous inquiries before diagnosing you. Once the doctor is sure of what afflicts your body, only then he will treat you!
The fundamental center of Ayurvedic treatment for fruitlessness is to guarantee the correct change of food into supplements that can move to the 'shukra dhatu'. Portions of the utilized treatment for fruitlessness as a part of Ayurveda are:
Swedanam: Ayurvedic doctors utilize this strategy to incite sweating in patients experiencing barrenness with the assistance of overwhelming covers or activities. This is done to flush poisons out of the body.
Vamanam: This is to some degree uncomfortable in any case detoxing Ayurvedic treatment prompts to free the body of undigested food.
Banyan Tree Bark: Numerous Ayurvedic doctors recommend the utilization of dried banyan tree husk powder, blended with sugar, to treat barrenness issues.
Medicated Ghee: This is an Ayurvedic pharmaceutical to treat female fruitlessness. Devoured as melted margarine blended with milk, this drug is touted to treat utilitarian issues however, does not treat basic inadequacies.
Eating routine To Tackle Infertility:
As per Ayurveda, a person managing fruitlessness needs to follow a strict eating regimen. Aside from keeping away from fried and unreasonably salty food, Ayurveda prescribes incorporating the accompanying foods in a patient’s diet:
Dairy items, for example, milk
Every one of these foods give nourishment to the shukra dhatu, which can help in treating infertility.