Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P. S. Venkatesh RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old female n having one baby. I m gaining weight constantly as also suffering from thyroid since last 6 years wt shud I do?
I have a friend who is suffering from diabetes mellitus and hypertension so what should I do for him to take care.
I am 45 years old male suffering from diabetes type 2 for 2 years and high blood cholestral. Is there any remedy in ayurvedic since I am allergic to allopathy.
Recently ordered a progressive lens for ny mother. She is diabetic. Now she is not comfortable especially when reading books. We are being told since sugar might have increased,power would have changed. Thereby causing discomfort. Could you please guide us? Is this true?
My father went for a diagnostic yesterday and he had a high sugar as reported in the prescription. 1st test contains 306 and the second test has 398 . What should he do now . Will he take a little bit more insulin or medicines?
Sir, I am a diabetic for the last 13 years. I have seen use of honey for various traditional medicines to improve health, like reducing weight and lot many others. Can I use honey with other ingredients like ginger, garlic, tulsi, turmeric etc to treat various common ailments and home treatments, being a diabetic.
If honey is good replacement for sugar if I an trying to control sugar level in blood by taking glycomet.
I used troilicity 150 .injection with this I had big gas problem is it safe or I stopped using this for my sugar.
My mom is a diabetics patient for last 4 years Is the any home made medicine to control this disease or complete cure?
The inability to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex is known as infertility. It can also be referred to the biological incapability of a male to cause the conception or a woman being unable to carry the pregnancy for full-term. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases while a majority of the other causes include sperm disorders.
Treatment of infertility depends on:
- Cause of Infertility
- Duration of Infertility
- Age of both partners
- Personal preferences
Causes of infertility in women include:
1. Ovulation disorders: This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to the following
- Premature ovarian failure
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Poor egg quality
- Overactive or Underactive thyroid gland
- Chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
2. Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus: Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to:
- Submucosal fibroids
- Previous sterilization treatment
3. Medications: There is a possibility that treatment will cure infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. Treatment of infertility might involve a significant amount of psychological, physical, temporal and financial commitments. In men, treatment is done to treat lack of healthy sperm or general sexual problems. The treatments include:
- Change in lifestyle
- Sperm retrieval
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Stimulation of ovulation with fertility drugs
- Surgery to restore fertility
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve pregnancy. It is a form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperms are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus. Some aspects involved in an IVF cycle are:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching
- Donor eggs or sperm
- Gestational carrier
Some complications that may occur during the treatment of infertility are:
- Multiple pregnancy
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
ये औषधियां शुगर के लिए दी जाने वाली अग्रेजी दवाओं के हानिकारक प्रभाव (side effects) को कम करतीं हैं,शुगर के कारण होने वाली शारीरिक क्षति से सुरक्षा करतीं है । एवं शरीर में शुगर की मात्रा को नियंत्रित रखने में मदद करतीं हैं।
Get effective ayurvedic "anti diabetic preparation" contact on lybrate