Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.s.kamathYour feedback matters!
I had fissure problem was treated 15 day back had a blood test and found with 8.5 hemoglobin sowent to doctor on 12/4/16 doctor gave me medicine trufol xt which I took at night and was experienced with lose motion with blood. I had got bleeding without any pain. What to do?
Hi, I am lingeswaran in coimbatore .my problem is small penis and quick ejaculations ,i need to get bigger size , what can I do please help me sir.
I'm suffering from dry cough and I cough at a specific time of the day likely at the morning when I wake up and in the afternoon (5: 30)pm what should I do? Any home remedies?
I am having ringworms in genital and buttock region which are itching and red appearance having burn like .for more than 1 month. Taken clotrimazole, terbinafine.
Main 24 saal ka ho aur muje yeh bemari he. Jab bhi main peshab karta ho to peshab karney 5 to 7 mints again tora sa peshab aata he please es k ley kuch batai.
My son aged 14 years had typhoid fever in january. 2015 and a relapse in feb. 15. He is al right now but some times complain of stomach pain and loose motion whenever he eat fried food. Please suggest.
My brother have head ache in one week at least 2or3 days my parents says it is migraine. It is migraine or a simple head ache how to know it.
I had fever since 10 days after taking medicines I get fine. But it started again why in few days like it was why.
I have got fever and throat infection, cold. It's been a day since I got this disease. So if you can suggest some good medications I would appreciate it. It keeps happening to me as my dad has allergy from don't knw what he starts sneezing instantly n I get infected. Yellow like mucus cms out of my nose I have tried many doctors medicines but it takes more than a weak to go away.
Hi i'm 20 years old female i'm trying to conceive. My periods was on 3rd june and again I got my periods on 17th june but this mid cycle bleeding was different like 1st day some spotting and second day heavy bleeding and 3rd day little brown discharge and my periods stopped [so basically heavy bleeding was on 2nd day and the color was red ]. And the bleeding was not painful like regular periods . So this can be implantation bleeding ?
My wife age 33 suffering from metastatic Breast cancer met with lungs and liver with sechwnomma. Doctor place a v.pressure shunt for reduce headache. Now after 2 month again start headache and ulcer in neck and mouth. Very difficult to eat anything even water she can not be drink last 2 month. becosules and povidine continue from last 2 month. Not any progress. Please help in this regard. One thing more she have a cough that she can not extract.
Hi doctor. around 6 years back on the occasion of holi I took 2 glasses of bhaang mixed with milk it was my first time afterwards I started feeling strange and suffered a lot that day. I dont know what happened but after that day my life totally changed, I started feeling hot inside the body and all my energy got lost after that incident I now sweat heavily even if walk a bit or do some casual work at home whereas everybody is ok around me but I sweat a lot and my lips are always dry before that day I was full of energy and stamina I used to be always busy doing something or the other but now I don't feel like doing anything please let me know if there is any test to be conducted to point out the cause. I consulted many doctors but they always give me multivitamins and nothing else.
Sir actually mujhe na kafii thakan si rehtii h or ab abhi mujhe koi kaam krne ko kehta h to gussa bhi bhut aata h or pasina to puchoo mt grmii me mujhe bhut jayada psina aata h or face bhi oily ho jaata h.
Please tell me some tips or suggest any tablet. So they I can sleep well. mujhe raat ko nind nhi ati. 3-4 bje ati hai. Help me with this. I wanna sleep at 12: 30- 1.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.