Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. P S AhalyaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am a boy 15 years old , what should be consumed to improve memory power and to stay focused on studies.
My brother has epilepsy disease what should I do to completely reduced the disease from his life he is only 8 years old sir plse give me some suggestions.
I am 34 years old and studying for some competitive exams, but I feel pressure in my mind while solving the online questions and because of that could not solve the questions in the proper manner, but ,please guide me what can I do.
My mother sometimes have cold , cough and because of that sometimes she has problem in breathing ,pain in body and indigestion .can you tell me any ayurvedic or home made remedies.
A recent study conducted by sahgrenska academy university of gothenburg sweden has found that diabetes medication can be used to treat alcohol dependence.
Researchers found that a medication that resembles the hormone glp-1 which is used to treat type 2 diabetes as well as obesity could also be used to treat alcohol dependence
I'm suffering from depression (anxiety disorder). Symptoms - oversleep, appetite issues. Kindly suggest ways to get rid of this illness.
My 8 years old daughter has been diagnosed as a celiac patient at the age of 2 and since then she is on gluten free diet. Is there any other treatment apart from gluten free diet in her case. she is developing ok physically but her mental health is not as per her age. Are the two inter-related? please advice the course of treatment.
When I start studying I am stuck up with a single topic whole time. And not so concentrated toooo. What can I do for it.
Hi, I am student 15 years old And my father is not so good and he always angry on me and he creates mental problems for me. What is the cure? Please suggest.
“The most beautiful thing you can wear is your confidence” -Blake Lively
At a certain point in our lives, we are all swept off our feet by the storm of doubt, so much so that we refuse to rest our trust and faith in our very own selves. But that is where being silently confident comes in. Confident people are optimistic, even in the face of adversities and tend to confront their fears head-on, no matter what. Take a leaf out of their book; here are a few tips to lift your esteem to its pinnacle.
- You need to keep off all the negativity: In life, you would be surrounded by people who would want to pull you down, taint your morale by unconstructive and unnecessary criticism. Maintain your dignity and distance from them who do not give you good vibes.
- Enhance your Image: Remember. body language maketh a man. The things you do and the thoughts you think speak louder than words. So, never forget to carry that wry smile by the side of your lips, whenever you encounter something seemingly insurmountable. Your posture, your firm handshake, your way of looking straight into the eyes of a person while dealing with him/her, can all go a surprisingly long way in upping your confidence.Composure and calmness are the keys to greatness.
- Never give-up: Failures are life lessons in your path of success and the true spirit lies not in never falling, but dragging yourself up each time you fall. Hence never accept defeat. Remember, every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.
- Be prepared: Put your best foot forward every time you do something; be it that important office presentation of yours, or on the prom night of your university. This could take your confidence higher.
- Remind yourself of every single good thing you’ve done: Life is full of ups and downs and there may be days when you would feel unsure and weird about yourself. What you can do is make two lists and stick them on all spots easily visible to you, for instance, your wall, your refrigerator door or your bathroom mirror. On the first list, pen down all the amazing things life has blessed you with and of which you are truly grateful. On the second list, put forth all of your accomplishments that you are proud of; major or minor. Next time, whenever you find your self-esteem waning, these lists would remind you of what a worthy life you have had thus far, thus motivating you all over again.